Episode 8x14 - "In the Wind" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed the episode. I thought the storyline was well done and the acting was good. Usually with Miami you can guess pretty quickly who the murder is, but with this one I wasn't sure if the doc was guilty. And I was surprised that they killed the old woman off. Great writing.
    And the fact that they didn't use any flashy new csi toy to work it out was also a bonus, more like proper police work.

I didn't like the lack of Ryan, but it was good seeing both Eric and Kyle back. It was like Eric had never been away, and although im not an E/C fan I was glad to see them happy together and not the usual angst.
    H's concern for Kyle was also very sweet.

Probably my favourite episode so far this season!

2. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

That's so true. Of course, I'm a huge supporter of E & C's romance, but, aside from that, I was really struck during "In the Wind" by how seamlessly Eric fit back in with the team. As you said so eloquently, as was as though he'd never left. That kind of "team chemistry" can't be faked or artificially created ... it's either there, or it isn't. Just makes me miss Eric/Adam's presence all the more when he's not in an episode ...:(