Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

AMEN 2 the Gods Above! ALL HAIL HIPHuggers!!
    Time 2 start writing thank you notes to the show runner! WOO
    Have a wonderful day ya'll.

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Thanks Maria

That was fanstastic:thumbsup:.

Let´s hope this is just the begining. By the way if anyone knows if Em is taking a short break, please let us know. Tomorrow we will know if they add a small hint at some "more" off screen in the last scenes of the episode. I certainly hope so.;)

If you get the chance take a look at CHEARs sign. Let us hope she is right.
    Thanks again Maria. That was worth a short trip to posting- land again.

Hi D&D

Have you heard of this Emily break? And do we have any spoilers on some follow - up to this great scenes perhaps in the end of this episode? Or next?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

^^^ Aj, you're here :hugegrin:! Now the day is really complete!
    You & I both knew it was coming, didn't we?
    I just wasn't expecting it until the end of the season!
    But hey, who am I to complain :guffaw:?

About Emily's absence... Well, if it is true, then I have my own theories about it. And I'd prefer keeping them for myself for now!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I haven't been around in ages due to the lack of Adam and EC this season. I was so dissapointed in the writers and TPTB and how they've handled everything that I just disconnected myself from Miami. But I saw the clip and just had to come and celebrate the EC amazingness!! They rock, that was awesome and I can't wait to see the whole episode. I think it's actually the first episode of the season I've looked forward to.

So yay for EC and for all hiphuggers. I hope everyone is doing ok :). Take lots of care :)

5. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Clearly that clip is bringing people out of the woodwork, because I am swinging through to catch up on the happenings as well. I almost forgot just how hot those two can be! Can't wait for tonight! (And let me tell you, it's been a long time since I"ve said that about CSI:M)

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I just have to post- woke really early just to watch
    the clip because I can't do it on my phone.
    Can't go back to sleep after watching the hotness of
    that scene. Now, can't concentrate with work.
    This is really bad- can't wait for tonight.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Well... hot damn! I may just have to record tonight's episode. Haven't watched or recorded CSI:M for a while, but for this I will definitely come back. Hallelujah, TPTB are finally getting it back on track!

8. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

That was a hot scene :drool:, that's the most we've seen the couple being intimate / romantic. Yay, they made through the storm and indeed still together. I can't wait til tonight, hopefully there's more scenes with the couple.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Amen to that! :thumbsup: It is about damn time we got something like this!! Hopefully we will get more before his eps run out!

10. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I haven't actually watched the extended preview clip yet (I'm gonna hold out and watch the full eppy tonight), but I've read enough accounts on the fan boards to have a pretty good idea what's in the E & C scene! And all I can say is YAY!! [​IMG] I'm sitting here cheesing (i.e., toothy-grinning) like I just won the lottery! We E/C shippers have been waiting forever for any little tidbit on the status of their relationship, and it looks like tonight, we're finally gonna get what we've been wishing for ... and then some! [​IMG]

So true! I'm fairly new to this forum, and I can't tell you how nice it is to see so many people on the board that I've never "met" before. And I agree with you ... it has been a long while since anything on CSIM made my romantic heart go "pitter patter." For most of Season 7, I was in "Hiphugger Heaven," only to have my hopes cruelly dashed with the mess that was the 1st half of Season 8. But as C.H.E.A.R. predicted, it seems like "EC season" is upon is again. :adore: Hopefully, episode 8.14 is just the start of great things to come for my favorite couple.

Btw, SomewhereApart, I have to give you a shout-out on your wonderful fanfics. I can't tell you how much your stories kept me going throughout my "E/C drought.":thumbsup:;)

I know, right? I haven't even seen the preview clip, and I can't concentrate worth a lick at work today. I keep visualizing the E/C scene in my head, and biting my nails in anticipation of tonight! [​IMG]

I feel like we should all let the show-runner(s) know how happy we all are to finally see some E/C love! [​IMG] Although the TPTB would have to be totally blind not to be aware of the huge fan response to this particular episode of CSIM. The chatter on Youtube and the CSIM fan boards is at an all-time high, and solely b/c of the upcoming "EC amazingness" (love that term, hiphugge17!).

10 p.m. had better hurry up and get here!
    I can barely contain myself.:drool:

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'm not in a good mood today, so thank God for this wonderful sneak peak. What a great start of the week:thumbsup:.
    All I can say now is FINALLY:). After seven long as hell years of waiting finally we have something really good. I'm truly sorry tptb that I lost my faith in you. You're my real hero now. Thank you so much for this amazing scene:). You're the best and I hope it's the beginning of the best E/C season ever;).
    If there'll be a proposal or at least the ring in the future, not to mention a baby then I really could die happy;).
    I'm so happy now that nothing and no one can spoil it:).
    It's really hard to believe that our prayers for hot steamy bed scene between our beloved pair have been answered. For the first time this season I can't wait for this episode. I'm so excited it's hard to describe.:lol:
    I missed this thread, I'm glad we have so fantastic news to talk about:thumbsup:.
    Go Eric and Calleigh!

12. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

OMG!:luvlove:
    What an awesome news to start my day... thanks for the link Maria:thumbsup:
    Finally, we'll get some EC lovin'. Can't wait!

Hello to all!
    AJ, so glad to see you back!:hugegrin:

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG, I loved the beginning!! Calleigh wearing Eric's shirt. Eric in bed, Calleigh on top of him, them making out, clothes coming off until the stupid phones start to ring. I liked when Calleigh said she would kill Eric if he answered the phone, but it was work. What an awesome opening!!

ETA: Just saw the episode, left me a bit confused. At the end, Calleigh approached Eric who was going to the gym. Calleigh talked to Eric about their talk last night about not going to do it again, yet they keep doing it (You should've seen Eric's face, he totally wanted Calleigh in that scene) Calleigh didn't want to continue their conversation there, Eric asked if she wanted to go to his place or hers.

When I said it left me confused, its because of what Calleigh said. Is this supposed to imply that Eric and Calleigh have attempted to end their relationship but can't? If so, I am glad they are unable to resist each other but I do hope there is another episode where we see them talk more about their relationship.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Well well well...nothing like a hot scene to bring out the hiphuggers...:drool:

So sad, but so true. I was not expecting something like this, I really didn't think that the writers had it in them. But hey, I will not complain one bit.

So now where do we go from here...in the clip both Eric and Calleigh looked really, really happy and really in love. Do they drop it or do they go forward.
    I'm still pushing for Adam to come back to the show and after a scene like that...how can they deny us fans that.

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

this epi shows how deeply they do love each other and they can’t stay away from each other. Hopefully Cal and Eric realize that they can’t help to be w/each other and this is meant to be. I don’t think this is the end for the couple, just the start to something epic. CSI isn’t that great at keeping relationships, except Lindsay and Danny, would be great if Eric and Cal were next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.