Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Re: Mac <3 Stella #19 - Smackies Household needs a new name!

Ebola it is then! I shall take my "gorgon" Medusa and hold her in the archives for the next "She", "Her", "Virus","Nit","Eboli"!...Pity though I thought she REALLY looked alot alike!!:lol:

2. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

I see that you are not taking this story seriously. I still get there. I'm more quiet and see what we give and also because we can not do anything. I was reading a comment which says that 'The relationship between Mulder and Scully is not based on what is said but what is not said "I think this applies to Mac and Stella as well.
    - How old is Mac and Stella?

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Nirce, you are totally right. Mac and Stella's relationship is subtle. It's more our imagination than facts and we can't change that :D

Stella is 34 and Mac is 46 according to multiple different episodes :D

4. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hello:)
    Im beginning to enjoy this new character, this may just add more SMacked to season 6!!
    Ya know, at the end, I hope hope that mac dumps her for Stella!

HA! Count me in too:guffaw:...

GO rambo Stella! I totally agree, this bond that Mac and Stella has built up is so strong, and a girl Mac meets at a deli won't be able to break this!
    I know! Ebola will get really jealous of this bond....just hope Rambo Stella will scare her away:p

Heehee, all these names for this girl, we haven't even met yet. Ahhh, tells us how much we are going to make fun of her when she makes her REAL appearance:lol:

5. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Damn Straight, she'll hightail it outta there because Rambo Stella may give us :lol:and Ebola :eek: a surprise guest appearance yet.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thats what we do best!!!:thumbsup:
    So I will start the story... Mac meets Eboli in the deli and says "Hey there sweety what cha havin?"
    "Awww I dont know what cha got?"
    MAC:Try the BLAH BLAH BLAH...
    Waiter: Dont tell her to get that!! The eboli will get E coli"!!!!
    MAC: Heh Heh Yeah I know!!!:eek::lol:

7. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Ladies, you are soooo mean....:guffaw::guffaw:
    Let's see what tptb are going to make out of her. ;)
    In fact, I would not mind Mac getting some kind of an acquintance (sp?) or a friend - he's very lonely. But not "a love interest"! - This place is taken.:devil:
    And I have a lot of trouble to picture Mac picking up anybody on a street or in a deli - I mean picking up an unknown to him lady.:eek: He's such a private kind of guy, very closed and rather shy around women. And now all of a sudden he makes the first move and goes after a stranger? :wtf:- I cannot believe it. :lol:
    Would be very interesting to see Stella's reaction - I think she'll be surprised too (I don't believe in her becoming jealous). ;)

P.S. So when do we get this new name? Is it changed on this thread?

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Jets lost:( ...They should have taken Sid to the game:lol:

9. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i agree, i find it kinda odd and uncharacteristic for him i mean...he's just not the guy who bust out his game with the first random woman he met for the first time...he's always been kinda shy/imbarassed around women -except when he's with Stella of course- Jamalot for instance...that girl was obviously flirting with him and he started to bow his head, not making eyes contanct and nervously clear his throat...

can you imagine him like:

"hey there, my name's Mac Taylor and i like waterfalls, do you?" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i think not...i don't know it doesn't feel right *shrugs*

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

He doesnt the tramp puts the move on him!!!!!:lol:

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

:guffaw:Man, that never gets old. Now it's Stella's que to come in with the 'no game' comment.:lol: Just one of the many priceless scenes we've got.:)

But, yeah, I agree about Mac being a little out of character about approaching her. That just doesn't seem like something he would do. I mean, he's not just going to go out of his way, especially if they're at a crime scene or something, to talk to her is he? She's more than likely to put the moves on him as Lori said. I wish we could get lucky enough that Stella's with him when he meets this woman. She could size her up for him.:lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!! :D

Starry--->
    I have started thinking the same:lol:. When the original Virus was gone, i missed her (oh there is soemthing wrong with me:wtf::lol:)
    This new Ebola could add spicy to the Smackness we have had so far this season so c'mon Ebola, be my guest:devil:
    yeah! :D I don't know why a bunch of people i know think i am upset with this:confused::confused:

Clarice Starling's boss said that guessing, supposing and assuming was a mistake;)

Lori-->
    :guffaw:that's becaise i adore you:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Nah! we need her very healthy. Stella will take care of her:devil:

Boca lost too. I would have needed Sid here too:scream:

Wildcat--->
    i think Ebola will be interesting if she suddenly decides to sink her claws on Mac. Stella's reaction will be memorable :D

Marta--->
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: it was a priceless moment!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: But Mac Taylor is very beloved,waterfalls or not:thumbsup:

CSI4-H-->
    exactly. A the end of 1.23 when he met Rose and then in Jamalot he was ...so shy!;) And i bet again it was Virus who went after his bones:lol:
    Regarding Gillian, they didn't have that type of relationship and we know Quinn was the "hunter" type too:lol:

He only made a move when he felt the woman on stand was fragile. That's why he hugged Jordan (he is the "comforting" type) and Linds in different situations

He only hugged another woman for no reasons back in 6.11 and Stella was his goal:devil:

ok Family have a good day, and take care;)

Debbs :D

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please remind you that all posts must have at least 3 lines of on topic discussion - about Mac and Stella, I know it's only a new thread and you're excited, but please remember to stay on topic.

Thank you,
    Steph.

P.S. It's been over 48 hours, so I've changed the thread title to the one with most votes in the poll.

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

@ Good Twin, you sure Stella's 34?... that's awfully young.

Can't wait for the next episode!
    Hope for at least one look.

and I just found a source that says she was born in 1975 *headdesk*
    I'm confuzzled.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

@ Evil Twin, she is 34 , see? :D It's part of our GfD. It's part of the Smacked Mythology ;)

And i will enjoy the episode. Hey i must be a hopeless romantic but i am not closed to Great Team scenes :D

I am doing other stuff at home and the hot weather doesn't make appealing the fact of being in front of the PC but i want to post my opinion on 6.12 :D

Robert just ROCKED in that one! :)

ps: Stephie thank you darling for changing the name of the thread :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010