Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Uhuuuuuu!!! I just found some local TV channel which shows CSI:NY 3 hours earlier! :thumbsup: It's on right now. :p:thumbsup::) (I'll wait with all the rest till it airs in the US. ;))

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

ah i really liked mac in that ep last night - although omg could the ending have been any cheesier if they tried?!

hmm new romance on the cards for mac too it seems, interesting....

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

no, no it could not!!!:cardie: :p

and as for a new love interest, i don't really have a problem with that, but NOT peyton!!! as i stated over on the spoiler thread, i could be fine with pretty much anybody except her. even from a story standpoint, she treated him crappy and they had NO chemistry. if they're going to bring back a past recurring character, why not jordan or quinn? sorry mac, i love you to pieces and all but if you really do fall for peyton, you are a blind idiot.........

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

no it could not. just painfully cheesy. i might have to edit it out!!

haha, i always felt i have to defend peyton, what with her being from my neck of the woods*

i do agree though, i never minded peyton at the time but the more i watch it the worse she gets - and that might just be now that i know how strong the reaction against her was it's altered my outlook but yeah, she wasn't great. i hope this new one is better.

i know this has been done before on here many times but i actually quite liked gillian, and quinn, and i didn't even mind jordan, i quite liked that all three of them were quite good at standing up to mac, especially jordan actually, that argument was quite :eek: i thought any one of them would've been better than peyton really. i was kind of holding out for mac + gillian but....

* i'm talking not just the same country - oddly enough, julia ormond is from this same small area - i'm still holding out hope that mac has some kind of "thing" for girls from south west london/surrey! *dreams* i checked on google maps - i'm 9 miles from both of the places they grew up/lived. this map proves that mac clearly has a thing for this area even if he doesn't know it yet! the blue x is gillian, the red one is peyton and i'm in green....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  5. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

You can register for the Gary Sinise Fan Club Newsletter here:
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/GarySiniseFanClub/

And from a special edition of the newsletter this article:

FINALLY!!! A New Love Interest For Mac Taylor!!
    The long empty void in Mac Taylor's love life is ending.
    Screen actress Madchen Amick has landed a recurring role on our favorite show!
    The actress will play a romantic interest for Gary Sinise’s Mac Taylor – which will mark his first new love for THREE years.
    During the 2006/7 season, Taylor was linked with a former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (played by Claire Forlani). But she left him to return to her native England.
    Amick has a long history of TV roles, including Twin Peaks, Californication and Gossip Girl. She will next be seen in the horror movie Priest.
    So happy to have this news as Mac is never more attractive then when he's in love.
    -----
    No offense to SMACK fans, but so many more reasons why those two don't work then reasons why they do.
    It's good news that we'll have the romantic tender side of Gary's character, Mac Taylor, showing again.
    Very happy with the writers and producers for bringing romance back to Mac Taylor and the show.

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I thought it was quite cute. Two grown up men playing like little kids. :lol::lol::lol: Well, here some caps of last night. Clicky for the rest of them.

[​IMG]
    :adore::adore::adore: I found a new hobby ladies.

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

[​IMG]

:devil::devil::devil: Never guessed that, huh?

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

grown men acting like little boys? wow, they'll be two lamebrains chasing eachother across texas next!:guffaw::guffaw: [/austin]

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yes *shudder* if they wanted to put the two "mature" guys playing football in the street in front of the NYPD, they should have just had a long shot of them actually throwing it back and forth..........that would worked (well, at least WAY better than what they did :p )

ok ok, i'll give you that!! :D

*sigh*..........*darkly* better be!! i watched seasons 3 and 4 before finding this wonderful fandom world and so never knew her as 'virus' or anything of that nature. but even so, at first i was excited he was with someone, then i disliked her for being so un-understanding right away, then hated her for being so self-absorped, and then down-right loathed her for breaking it up particularly since she had to know about the 3:33 calls and all that. i mean, i kinda get her reasoning (only sort of) but the timing? it was low, very very low.

i'm guessing they didn't do this because they weren't an actual 'love interest' for him? at least, not in the sense that peyton was. which is just odd since, imo, they all had better chemistry with him than peyton.....:rolleyes:

:D:D:D i think you might be on to something!!!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, absolutely - they were just hinted as interests it was never explicit (so to speak!). i think peyton suffered badly at the start - having her first ever scene being in mac's bed really did set her up for a fall, she was never going to be anything other than the girlfriend, she wasn't allowed to develop as a character, and her ability at her job was always undermined by that initial scene. which was a shame. i'm sure given a bit more scope they could've worked better.

i'm pretty sure i am. now, all i need to do is work out when mac is next over here ;) i guess it might have something to do with the proxmity to heathrow....

hehe, i couldn't help it, dammit!

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*puts aside anger for a minute*

oh c'mon!!! i loved the last scene, it was kinda fun imo!!

*gets back in pissed and bitchy mood*

no like...seriously??? for real???? no...can't be....no way....they wouldn't dare, would they???

what's this thing???? what's the heck is wrong with TPTB?!?!?!?!?Mac and a new love interest taht it's not Stella??? *is SO not happy*

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

so, completely not on the *hot* topic of the week :p i give you........

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool:
    :devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil:

'nough said!!!!!!

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ oooh i like that a LOT <3 yep, that is *hot* :D

13. wildcat

wildcat Witness

You forgot to mop! :devil: :guffaw::guffaw:

P.S. Uhuuuu! I finally got a possibility to put an icon and to use PM's!
    I have an idea what I want, now I'm wondering how I'm going to make it....:rolleyes: :lol:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*Steps in*

*Sees the latest ep pics AND that promo pic....*

*:eek::eek::eek::drool::drool::drool::eek::eek::eek:*

*Why did someone mention a moooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!*

*THUD*

*Ouch...*

*Hmm I can see why...where is it....ah!*

*Whistles...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]*

I read about that 'new woman'. I'm very disappointed that woman is not Stella cause I still think solidly she's the right one for Mac.:) But on the other hand I'm not complaining cause this way we might see some new sides from Mac. Maybe more that lighter side.;) So I'm trying to think positively. Let's what happens.

That 'formula' promo pic is just "whoa!" :drool::drool::drool: He looks sooooo hot there!:adore: I mean I think I don't know anyone who can look that hot while wearing overalls! :lol::drool:

Here's another promo pic. I think it's from the next weeks epi. :bolian:

[​IMG]

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.