Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ahhhhhhhhhh! Lori!!!!!! glad to see you too!!!!!!!!!! :D

Imagine Mac and Stella with the same level of authority and Virus around? I wonder if Virus had complaint to Mac in that case. And what Mac had said
    Thanks God Virus is gone! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Deeeeeeeeeeeeb!!! i love when you write in italian :D:D:D:D

*nods* that's exactly what i thought therefore why i picked that bit and besides they're always been there for each other ;);)

OMG :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i laughed like no tomorrow when i first saw that scene!!!

YES!! Virus has to thank God that Stella didn't kick her...on the other hand i was like:' *YOU* get the heck out of autopsy and Mac's life[​IMG], how you dare treat Stella like that? [​IMG]'

but hey now she's no longer a problem ;););)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Marta, :lol: grazie mille carissima (enjoy my 10 words knowledge. Blame my chit chats with my friend Gracie during my Italian lessons:lol:)

maybe some day they will start a relationship and they will have to decide if they go forward or if they stop there. Who really knows?;)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: believe me, i do believe Stella is capable of saying "get the heck out of the autopsy":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

OMG I'd pay to see Stella kicking Virus out of autopsy.
    That would be so awesome. I hope it will involve swearing in Greek :guffaw::guffaw: And Mac would be oh so amused. :guffaw:
    I can see it in my head.

Twiiiiin!;)

5. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

LOL! I would definately wanna see Stella kicking the Virus while cursing in Greek! The expression on the virus's face would be priceless! I bet Mac would be laughing his head off or somthing.:lol: Ya know, like cheering for Stella...

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Imagine Stella out of control yelling at someone and Mac trying to control her :D That's a good mental pic! :D I imagine Mac being very supportive and sweet with her, having a soothing effect on her :D

Sweet Mac can do it! ;)

ps: need to turn this thing off. There is a HUGE storm coming :/

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh my gosh, that would have been the greatest thing ever! I definately think Mac would have a hard time not laughing because, to my knowledge, everytime she's spoke in Greek like that he's smiled. Just think how you know who would have felt then. First, the removal of the hand...then, getting laughed at...would that perhaps be too harsh?:p One thing's for sure, under no circumstances, if that'd have been Stella that hand would still have contact with the cheek regardless of who walked in.

I think when the Greek swear words start flying, he has no choice but to take her good side for his sake.:lol:

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

That would be such an awesome scene. I love furious Stella tee hee :D
    So tomorrow's Wednesday! FINALLY!
    And I so need to study for my exams, but instead I'm here. Someone kick me out!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

just her words flying??? if she is not controlled i bet there will be more than just words :lol:

Karlia-->
    i don't care how we get Stella as long as she is there with Mac :D

Karlia, GET OUT TO STUDY! :D (hugs sweetie)

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: can you imagine Mac's face seeing things flying inside the lab like folders, swabs, pipettes and God knows what else and then Stella storming off??priceless!!!!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Oh please that would be superb! I would sell my soul to see that in actual scene :guffaw::guffaw: Maybe she'd calm down after a kiss ;) :eek: and then one thing leads to another...... and I'm actually not here. Don't tell my other personalities!

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Mac will have to get his paddle out:devil:

So which episode do you think the first hint of Mac making his move? Before the death house episode and what was the first clue of suggestion? This season excluding GFD?

Hey SHIPPY Where art thou?

13. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Stella could not possibly kick out Virus from the autopsy (though Sid who was there also at that same moment, probably could :rolleyes:). But she certainly could kick her out of the upstairs lab. :guffaw::guffaw:

I think he would be very-very surprized and amused at the same time. :lol:

In fact, I have a bit of trouble imagining Stella yelling at somebody totally out of control. - It just does not look like her. :rolleyes:

She is passionate, but not b..chy by any means. :cool: Stella being passionate and raising her voice? I can remember a couple of arguments with Mac over the Diakos affair and just now in the interrogation with Craig. But in all these cases she was more either trying to make herself being heard or feeling frustrated and/or betrayed, but not mad at the other person (not Mac for sure :lol:).

So, Stella totally loosing control and really yelling at somebody would be something new for her. :rolleyes: But if it had happened with respect to Virus, I think everybody would understand. ;) At least, I know that I would. :p
    And Stella out of control? - That would require some drastic measures on Mac's part. :lol: Just a word or a touch on the shoulder would not help. :lol: This would call for a kiss, no less... :adore::drool:

Ha-ha-ha!! That would be priceless indeed. :guffaw::guffaw:

I normally work in the lab - just like the CSI lab ;) - (I'm a Research Scientist), and sometimes we have some glass flasks with small fissures appearing from extensive use/time, it does not worth repairing, so we just throw them out. With a smack, lots of breaking glass noise and a lot of pleasure! ;) :lol: I had one friend, who when he was very frustrated, calmed himself throwing these flasks into the wall and then cleaning up the mess. :lol: Well, all that just to say that I just can picture Stella smacking a glass flask into the wall :guffaw:- hopefully, not the glass wall. ;):lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Twin! ;)
    you have a very rich imagination :D and why not? specially if she is upset with Mac and Mac decides to calm her down with a kiss?? Welcome! :D

Lori-->
    well i thought something was going on between them since 6.01 :D and I made not justice to certain episodes. However 6.04, 6.05 and 6.06 showed a change regarding the freezer from those first episodes.
    Wasn't in 6.04 when Mac asked Stella to talk to Sinclair? (probably i am mixing episodes. I will watch the whole Season 6 again just to be sure :D

wildcat--->
    Well, we haven't seen her throwing something but remember Supply and Demand from Season 1. She was YELLING at the girl ;) even Flack coul tell

Famous quote

Flack: When I'm the cooler head, you know you blew it.
    Stella: I blew it? What about Buffy the Friend Slayer over there

Of course, i only count any/other/ than Mac :D Mac suffered Stella's Wrath in Officer Blue ;)

But certainly throwing things at the walls is not from someone b*tchy. And it would fit her Greek-Italian temper :D

:D :D :D I definitely like this idea :D

15. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Hm...:rolleyes: I do remember this quote. ;)
    But not the image which goes there...:rolleyes: :lol: have to go and watch it (at least it'll help to kill time till tomorrow ;) ).

Hey, SMackies family, surfing the depths of the net I just came across this pic.
    I could not believe it - they are SO close there, and it's somewhere in one of the earlier seasons, and I absolutely do not remember where or when did it happen. - I have an impression seeing it for the first time. Does anybody know which episode does this one come from?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.