William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Geez BF, I thought it was PLG's pic and I pm'd her about my using it...:brickwall: You can say "DUH" any time now...:lol::rolleyes:

I hope you don't mind that I made an icon out of your pic BF. Billy looks absolutely gorgeous in it and it was hard to resist. Let me know if you want me to take it down.

As for Billy in "Gunshy", there really are no words for how sexy and delectable he is in it :drool::devil: All I can say is that I'm glad I watched it by myself first so that when I watch it with my husband, I'll be able to control the growling....lol :cool:

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Course you can use it chuck! PLG took it cos i was cuddling up to him! Lol!!!! Sigh....

You're a lovely lady and you went so the pic is yours... besides, you did some fancy photoshop kind things with it. And he does look beautiful on it. My original is on my window bottom, and the one he signed is in a file with all my Chicago Billy things from that week, in a drawer by my bed! Too precious to have out for friends to trash it!

Gunshy was made for Billy growling. As was Long Gone. Bought the novel from Amazon and I'm reading it now. I just wish Billy had done some of the scenes... touch naughty! :drool: :drool: :drool: :devil: :devil: :devil:!!!!!

3. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for letting me use the pic and for the compliments BF. :)

I really didn't do anything fancy to the pic except crop it and turn it sepia. Here's the original icon I made of it...still using the red from the umbrella, but I thought it was a bit bright...lol

[​IMG]

Many of Billy films are made for growling...lol. Figures they would cut out stuff like that...and we know that Billy does those naughty scenes the BEST too!!!! :devil::drool::drool:

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I can't stop looking at your icon and sighing!!! Oh Billy! In my arms for those brief few seconds! Roflmfao!!!!

Love Billy naughty scenes. He is the dude! I'm just going to watch him in Kingdom of the Blind.' It was reviewed as the worst film ever so I'm looking forward to it!

5. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

And I can only wish that I had the experience that you and PLG had, BF. *sigh* :rolleyes::drool:

So KOTB is considered the worst movie ever made? rotflmao!!
    That reminds me of when I asked my sister's boyfriend, who lives in California, if he would see if he could find me a copy of "The Beast". He laughed and told me that it was the worst movie ever made, and wanted to know why I wanted the extended version. I told him that 3 hours of Billy was worth it... :cool::devil:

6. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Keep the faith, chuck, your time will come. I nearly missed mine because I thought he'd gone and I needed the loo! :lol::lol::lol:

Loved Billy in 'The Beast.' Good beard. And he's wet a lot too. Mmm!:devil:

Just watched KOTB. Not the worst film I've ever seen (that honour goes to 'Dude, Where's My Car?':eek::rolleyes:) Not good but not bad. He's proper bad ass in it. Growl!! Mafia boss. Grrrrrrrr!! :devil::drool:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

8. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Nothing says :p like Billy in neoprene.

9. Desertwind

It's a shame that none of his movies were big screen hits. He even laughs about them in his Bob Costas interview. saying "they went straight to video jobs":cool: He's such a overwhelming powerful actor, but never had a big hit movie:confused: He was always the best part of his flicks. I hope that eventually he and the cast will do a CSI movie, that should be a huge hit:bolian:

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

:)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  11. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I certainly agree with you about Billy being the best part of any movie he's in, Des. He's always superb!!!

I would love to see Billy in a new movie...any movie, not necessarily a CSI one. I also hope that after his run in "End Game", he'll announce what he's doing next theatre wise. I'd love o go back to Chicago and see Billy in his natural habitat again ;)

Amen to that!!! I may start growling. Billy is incredibly hot in "The Beast".

12. Desertwind

Here's some news on what Billy was doing way back in 2005, wow, five years ago, Wished we could turn back the hands of time. How things have changed:confused:

Courtesy of WPAP~

13. Desertwind

Here's a list of TV's 25 most memorable characters, of the last decade. Billy came in at #21[​IMG] from hobotrashcan.com

ARTICLE

14. Desertwind

:lol:This is a BLOOPERS from when their filming. It shows Grissom watching a 'bug' die. Him biting into a rotten apple. Him and Warrick cracking up, and the "pickle" experiement gone awry~ His total cynicism shows in this video:bolian:

BLOOPERS

15. Desertwind

More BLOOPERS featuring Billy/Grissom, who keeps blowing his lines:lol:

BLOOPERS