The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To my poem:

Really it wasn't that hard to start you....why is it so hard to finish?!

To my classmates:

Bribing me because you don't want to actually submit to the school literary magazine as assigned per our professor is not going to happen. In all honesty it's disgusting and underhanded. You do not have to accept even if your piece gets picked. But seems you cannot understand that and think you are cool in trying to pay me off. Yea the administration is going to love that when it gets to them.

2. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

O.K. I need to get this out of my system before Iburst

To all the people Iused to work with that sat on their butts and made me do all the work I hope you enjoyed the blood, sweat , and tears Ihad put into the job and made your lives so much easier and stress free

But, now I am gone ( was fired for standing up for my self against a very discriminating manager) which will make all of them have to actually put forth the effort to get the job done!!

Thanks for this thread and letting me vent If I offended anyone I TRULY AM SORRY!! but with the way the world is now it is not so great to be unemployed THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!!

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

K________,

First of all it was J_______, now it's F_____, can you please stop going on about how there's something going on between me and them, oh, it's fine with J_______, him and I are close and he can take it as a joke, F_____ however is my supervisor and not to mention a married man, can you please stop going on about me and him, I know it's a joke and (I'm pretty sure) he does too, but other people may take it the wrong way. So please just grow up and but out of my personal life! It would be much appreciated!

Sincerely,
    (a somewhat annoyed) Stephanie.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to american airlines: how can you possibly get so far behind on luggage?? there were at least 100 unclaimed bags on my flight, meaning they were bumped off earlier flight this week. add to that my flight had 50-60 people without one or both of their bags. i understand these things happen but that is a little ridiculous. you know that certain times of the year the flights to grenada are full of students bringing back as much luggage as they can, how have you not figured out a better way to deal with this yet? and there were animals on my flight that should have been on the wednesday flight! those poor dogs and cats were in their crates for 3 days!! how is that allowed?? at least i got one bag when many others got none...

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

It's horrible.. you should have seen what we still have here in Helsinki-Vantaa Airport after the people who handle the luggage, went on strike early Dec and for worst day, there was over 3,000 bags without owner.

But seriously, animals without owner for few days - that's horrible

---

To my master thesis: You suck. I hate you. Why I cannot find a subject that would be good or find all elements when all the others do?
    I hate you.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the plow driver,

Would you like to come back around here and take a quick look at where the edge of the street is? Because you were no where near it! :scream: My lower back is sore and my left wrist is killing me and all because you were closer to the center of the street than the edge. Why did you have to wait for the wettest snow of the season to do your worst plow job of the season?

-----------

To the great computer gods,

Please let the other computer work correctly. Since when has 'limited connectivity' become a euphemism for 'I'm not gonna let you online'? I am not smart enough to figure out how I can turn on a windows '98 computer click IE and come right online. Yet have this 'limited connectivity' and 'unspecified network' on a computer that's not 2 years old yet! :wtf:

-----------

To the people in the yellow house,

Why don't you try your secured network instead of our unsecured network - because it's about to be a secured network!!! :scream: :scream: I won't be able to get on it on the '98 anymore but maybe you'll give up on pirating our router.

Susan

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Monkey Girl,

I don’t even have a word for what I want to call you. You are the most selfish, self-centered….AAAAARGH….I have ever had to work with.

Why am I ALWAYS catering to YOU? You don’t eat like a normal person so I have to pick a restaurant that YOU approve for our Christmas night out. You want to go away with your boyfriend so I have to forgo a day off…and then you didn’t even go!

And now YOU want to go to your Yoga class tomorrow night, all of a sudden even though you’ve only ever gone once before, all so YOU can go to our friend’s brother’s funeral on Thursday. Which means that I have to go to the removal tomorrow night, when I really wanted to go to the funeral on Thursday. I’ve known our friend longer, and I want to be at the funeral for her. But nooooooo, because I have to cater to YOU I have to go to the removal, where I don’t understand the traditions and don’t know what to say or do.

I told my boss this would happen. I knew he wouldn’t let us all go on Thursday and I told him I knew I’d end up going tomorrow. L I even asked you if you’d go Wednesday so I could go Thursday morning but noooooo you have your stupid class.

I hate you for pissing me off about this when our friend is grieving. And it’s only because there are more important things in life that I’m not going to take this up with you. But I hate you for always making me cater to you. I hate you for always getting YOUR way.

E.

8. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Dear weather,
    why the hell did you turn my hometown in the a frickin icebox when its the middle of summer?
    It is supposed to be warmer than 30 degrees celsius and it feels like its only 10.
    Please get warmer.

Dear Brother's ex girlfriend,
    I know that you're a cheating , lying little scrag.
    I also didn't appreciate that you called my female cousin a sl*t, she's not like that at all, if anyone's a sl*t it's YOU because you were going behind my brother's back with another guy from out of the state for about 6 months before my brother broke up with you.
    If you ever try to weasel your way back in to our family again by conning my brother to take you back, I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR FRONT DOOR AND BEAT YOU TO A PULP!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  9. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Monkey Girl,

I realised last night what your problem is.

No matter what I ask, you always say no. Without fail. If I ask you to take on some work to help me out, you say no. If I ask you to pick something up from the shop for me when you're going, you say no. When I asked if you would go to the removal tonight so I could go to the funeral tomorrow, you said no.

wtf?

What the hell did I ever do to you? It's like you have this compulsion and it only applies to me.

I have half a mind to keep asking you for things just to screw with you. But you aren't worth it. Really.

:censored: (yeah, you know which word that is).

E.

PS. You have a really stupid laugh.

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

life just sucks sometimes!

11. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

To the stupid cable company that installed my cable internet

FIX THE STUPID PROBLEM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep telling me there is nothing wrong the connection is good yet it takes 15 mins to connect to the internet and when I finally do I get knocked of in seconds FIX the problem Quit lying to me

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To the idiot or idiots who stole the trash can from outside my house (which was full of trash by the way), if you stole it to go through my trash, I hope you catch my sickness (from the dirty tissues in the garbage) you stupid moron(s)! It would serve you right. There were other garbage cans that were actually on the street. Why on earth would come up to get one that is up against the garage door and while it's in the middle of hard rain? I'm going back out there tonight with my special flashlight and I hope I find some kind of trace that will lead back to you so your butt can get arrested and put in jail where you belong! Teach you to mess with the property of a CSI fan!

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Boss:

I hope your voice box gives out. What were you an air raid siren in your former life? I can't wait to find another job so I don't have to pack a bottle of Advil for when I get headaches listening to you rant and rave. My God you need to chill out. The world will not come to a screeching halt because we ran out of chicken fingers.

14. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

To the newest residents in my house, Wasps.
    I have had enough of you taking up space in my bedroom, buzzing around at night and STINGING me when I'm trying to sleep!!!
    Go away already!!!

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my brothers place of employment,

I am aware of the fact that he had jury duty on Tuesday. I am also aware that Tuesday is his usual day off. You simply don't pay him for Tuesday like you normally wouldn't be paying him for Tuesday. You don't give him another day off! Now I have to deal with doing laundry with him and his girlfriends dog and a pulled muscle in my lower back. I'm in enough pain without being jumped on because you gave him a day off when you shouldn't have!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.