Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Exactly, evil evil Gary who leads us into temptation:drool::drool::drool::

What´s about this one:

[​IMG]

* melts away *

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, I haven't been here in ages, so many gorgeous Gary pics. These are my faves:
    Love how 'into the moment' he looks here, how he looks like he's really enjoying himself.:)

I agree. Except for around his eyes, he looks younger than he is. There's no way he looks 54, and as far as I know his looks are all natural, he hasn't had surgery as far as I know. I think he even looks younger than he is when he's just 'Gary' - obviously on tv show and in films they use make-up, but despite that he still looks younger than he is. I think now he looks mid-late forties, but not mid-fifties!

Awww, lovely pics!:adore:

3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

how comes that i prefer him with shorter hair? :rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

what i wouldn't give to run a hand through those short hair...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:eek::eek::eek: what a pic to wake up to and start my day!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: *THUD*

*blinks eyes back open to see...*
    [​IMG]

Gary: "you all right there, Jade?"

*decides recovery is pointless at this juncture*:devil::devil:

Sam
    , Blue, you're right!! it IS all Gary's fault! i think he needs to make it up to us for our countless heart attacks, concussions, ruined keyboards, and lost work/study time!! ;):angel::devil:

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with both of you. First of all he watched those Crime story parts from youtube atleast three times and I couldn't believe his age! I'd have guessed thim being about 25 there! I mean I know guys in their early thirties and believe me they look much more their age! :lol:

Yes I think that around the eyes you can see it. It's like when my mum always keeps saying to me tht around the eyes you can see the real age...hmm maybe there's point. ;) But in other ways yeah he looks younger than 54 and I'm almost 100% sure it is natural. On the other hand what I've watched different pictures from him during the years I think he's 'never' looked his aged. For example who would have thought that he was 37 in OMAM or 40 in Forrest Gump?!? :alienblush:

Yeah it's true that make-up does a lot in these days but dispite to that he still looks great and I think the best way you can see it by watching those concert pics! ;) There you can see him as 'Gary'. :)

Whoa! It came longer than I thought! :lol: Okey I have one pic to post and this one is from the year 2009. ;)

[​IMG]

Handsome man indeed. :luvlove:It's a bit funny for me to say this cause I'm so young compared to him :rolleyes: but I can honestly say that is what I'm thinking! :)

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

[​IMG]

:drool::drool: *collapses* wow, that is a HOT picture (and the coffee might even be hot too!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

damn, can someone give me a hand up off the floor please? ;)

i completely agree about the age thing, btw... thanks for all those piccies girls! happy new year to all of you :D it's my bedtime now but i can go to bed a happy bunny after looking at these pics :D:D

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

sure...i just need to get up myself first:guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

*helps Lisa up*

now be careful, floor is still pretty slippery :lol:

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello sinister girls!!!

So I am a lucky one, I am still on holidays so I thought I try to cheer you up with some pics!!!

Dear Jade,
    you changed your avvie???? I love this pic and especially for you I have another ones which seems to be taken in series - hope your day got better:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guess they are all from cuckoo´s nest and Gary as Randall McMurphy!!! PRICELESS:drool::drool:

I wish you all a wonderful day!!!;)

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*gasp* *big hug* you're the best, Blue!!!!:D *feels self getting lightheaded* the one of him behind the fence with that look on his face is one of my favs EVER!!! (my actual shift wasn't too bad, but we'll see how much gary/mac therapy i need after the mechanic calls me tomorrow :scream:)

yep, i changed my avie! i told myself i wasn't going to be a 'avie jumper' :lol: but scruffy gary (can NOT beat scruffy gary anyway! :devil:)with that look in his eyes was just too entirely irresistible!!! :drool::drool::devil::devil:

and on a sort of random note, since i read OMAM twice today :)rolleyes:) i HAD to watch the movie when i got home................right? :p anyway, it struck me how so very mac-like george/gary is looking in these shots, no?;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:lol::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil:

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Of course you had to!!!! It´s part of world literature ( it was one of the books we had to read for english exams here in austria!!)

Funnily I watched it twice these days too....so, so wonderful:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

a last scruffy one:drool::drool:

Enjoy omam!!!!

11. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Thats one lucky mirror :drool::drool::drool:

12. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, who has the cutest Bum of all? :devil::devil::devil:
    And the winner is.... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for posting that pic, it made me laugh :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

13. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

great pics i love it, and i love him off course, btw Senna your pics on page 1 are gone sadly

btw have you seen try before you die on sunday Nicolette was trying to get a role in csi ny, she meet hill, carmine before they come on set, and later on she meet gary also on stage, she has no lines but she get a little part behind them.

i cant not find the parts on youtube, maybe later this week.

14. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

You guys talkin' about his hair? Or...rather, you WERE talking about his hair? I think it depends on what role he's playing. Sometimes I like his short hair, and sometimes I like his long hair.
    For example. I like his long hair in Forrest Gump and in Reindeer Games. He looks really good that way, but he wouldn't look good with long hair as Mac or as George.

IDK, I favor the long hair on younger/angry/bag guy Gary and short hair on older/nicer/not-bad-guy Gary.

:) IDK. I just thought I'd share.

P.S. I feel weird calling him Gary. I'm so used to calling him Mr. Sinise. lol

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello fellow Sinister Girls! :)

*Listens music at the same time!*[​IMG]

Since school started again I haven't had time to visit here, but since tomorrow is my free day from school now I CAN! :D

Firstly I wanna say thanks to all who have posted all those droolable pics! :drool: I "luckily" didn't fall on my butt this time! :lol:
    Hmmm....wait till I get to Mac thread! :guffaw:

Jade; Those OMAM pics! :eek::eek::drool::drool::eek::eek: And your Avie is just WOW! Indeed that look on his eyes...*oww* Not to mantion that scruffy look....sexy!!! :devil::devil: I've read Steinbeck's book once but I really would wanna read it again. It's funny cause everytime I read I imagine Gary as George there! :lol: I just help myself...Which reminds me I have to watch OMAM tomorrow! :p

Jools, my vicked friend. :devil: I only can repeat your words: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, who has the cutest Bum of all?" :D

I think I know the answer...my god that view!!!! :drool::drool:

Spaz
    yeah we "were" and "are" talking about his hair. :lol: I don't mind to get back to that subject! ;) Yeah I think too that depends the role...Long hair suits him actually better than I first thought...I mean think about Lt.Dan...so damn hot! :drool: And in Reindeer Games Gabriel's character...bad boy look was perfect for him! That beard and dark long hair. I love that it's his own beard in both films! :drool: But short hair still still my favourite. Probably cause it's his 'own'. ;) I like when it's little longer so that you can see the curls slightly. :drool: Like in OMAM or Stand. But when you think about for example Mac's character then it's definitely marine-stylish hair...rather short and neat. I only keep wishing that they wouldn't cut it "too" short. :(

You don't feel wierd. We all call him in his first name. I believe he wouldn't mind! :lol: But I know that habits are habits. :D

Course I didn't come without pics! :D

[​IMG]
    Arms, Oh my god....I think I'm gonna...*THUD* :drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Does someone guess my vicked thoughts?!? :devil::evil::devil: This is definitely one of the bests and sexiest pics EVER! :drool:

[​IMG]

Again...those arms...god...*THUD, THUD....OUCH!*

*Rubs head...I think I need Sauna and cold shower! :guffaw:*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.