Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

He is writing, singing and recording a song for Chloe to prove that he can be romantic. He is trying to rhyme everything and it is not coming out very well.:lol::guffaw:

Unless they got back together, I don't think they have been together for awhile. Not sure how long they haven't been together.

2. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Hey,could you guys please upload that video of jon singing to youtube or photobucket or anywhere that i can view it cuz i can't view it on crackle as i am from outside US and i would love to see that video..it sounds so funny!Please and thank you...If you know of another place where i can view the video..please let me know...btw i have tried youtube and the video is not there...and i have tried searching for nearly half a day and i can't find anywhere else,so if you can please upload a clip of that video only...Thank you so much..

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

5. slower

slower Lab Technician

I had seen these (not all but a few) and was saddened. He looked a little battered and exhausted. :(

I'm not sure he is still smoking, that looks like an earlier picture. Its' sad but we all have our vices (if you will).

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've seen them and also found them hard to see.Agree that he looks battered and exhausted.

7. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Hi everyone!!! i am brand new here but have been watching all csi's for a long time. i agree with everyone who has said that the pictures are hard to see. i have seen behind the scenes videos and interviews of him and he seems very curtious and a total gentleman. as far as im concerned, he is innocent till proven guilty. also, everyone makes mistakes. i believe this is his first (and hopefully last) time. i think we should all give him the benefit of the doubt until we are proven wrong. we all should give him our love and support in this time instead of deciding wether or not he is guilty. oh my goodness, i said a mouthful. (taking a deep breath) ok i guess i am done for now.:cool:;):thumbsup: P.S. You probably know by know i am a HUGE Jonathan Togo fan, even before he appeared in C.S.I. Miami.:drool::drool:

8. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh, bless your heart. It is so nice to have another Jon fan here, welcome. :)

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

10. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

thanx for the welcoming slower!!!! miamifan08, thanx for the pic and cheering all of us up. it is people like you that bring happiness to people in hard times. by the way, LOVE your avatar and icon!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::luvlove::luvlove::adore::adore: (starts to feel dizzy and faints from the hotness in pics)

11. TogoFTW

TogoFTW Dead on Arrival

welcome ;D *throws confetti*
    I'm a newbie here too, hehe.. nice to meet ya.
    yeah totally agree. besides, in every news I found said his gf didn't need any medical attention, so maybe it wasn't that bad..

uh oh, it's really heartbreaking to see him in that condition.. so messed up..
    and yeah, I didn't know he is a smoker, until I found this:
    [​IMG]

BTW, I just watched the 'Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing' episode last night, and this is the best expression:
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u114/ichachamaricha_heyhey/720_134.jpg
    LOL.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  12. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome confetti TogoFTW!!! I already said what i had to say about the whole incident. and to be honest, that is all i will say in regards to it. I have been a fan of his since before csi miami and felt really hurt and very upset when i heard the news. i look up to him for being humble, sincere, curtious and a role model who is not afraid to speak his mind and be himself. that day when i heard the news i cried before i went to sleep. it's hard when u look up to someone and something like this happens. i don't have a lot of role models in my life, so even though i don't know him, i have really followed a lot of his advice and words. better go to work before i am late... see you all later!!!!:cool:;):thumbsup:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Welcome divadee. We all need to remember that being in the public eye is a hard place to be.We also need to remember even if we consider someone a role model,they are still human, and humans sometimes mess up big time. A person can grow and learn from a negative experience and that is what I wish for Jon .

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Here is a nice pic from season 7.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.