Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the feet. Anyone up, for giving Jon a foot massage? :lol:

I'll sign up:lol::devil:

That interview did give a lot of insight into where his head is right now. Unfortunately for him, if he already had issues with his body image and drugs or alcohol before, acting was not the swiftest move for him to make. Every pore on this man's body and every word he has said has been analyzed and analyzed again, and I suspect that may kinda creep him out.

Jon chose to act at a really young age,as a teen in middle school. More than likely,it was before any issues.

Maybe he got into acting to build confidence in himself; it sounds from the article that he was shorter than everyone else when he first got into it. As great_snowflake stated he chose to act in middle school and while I don't condone drug use, that came later after his decision to become an actor.

Plus on top of that, he moved to the shallow land of "eff you, hooray for me." That's got to be lonely, especially when you want more in life, like maybe an intelligent conversation and some good music. Dude, seek more folks outside of the business. Just sayin'.

Not knowing him,how do you know who he seeks out?
We don't,none of us do.

Again, through the article, I got the impression he is meeting people through his boxing. We really don't know who he hangs out with, we just see the people he is photographed with.

That being said, I put NO ONE on a pedestal. He is just a man, another human being. I have only seen the show and seen and read a couple of interviews. That is only a fraction of his life, so I cannot say what he did or did not do, or who he is or is not. I'll reserve judgment until the rest comes out, but when it comes to domestic violence, I give excuses for NO ONE.

And no excuse should be given. Domestic violence is a very serious charge no matter who the aggressor is and who the victim is. We don't know all the facts and until he is found guilty we should definitely reserve judgement. For all we know Jon has a dark side we don't know or will never know about. Hopefully, we will never hear about him being involved in anything like this again. For his sake as well as anyone he comes in contact with.
And for the record, I think the man is good looking and a pretty good actor but I don't have him on a pedestal either. No human being should be; it is too much pressure for anyone to be placed on one and impossible to stay there. When they fall (or seem to) it can be too great of a letdown for the admirer.

I'll continue to wish him well and hope that everything works out for him.

Me as well.

Jon did say in the interview that ..."I think right now is the healthiest time in my life" and that making friends with the other boxers grounds him in the real world. So he is seeking out friendships other than actors. I think this interview is a positive statement of how he has matured through the years. He seems disciplined and focused to me.

He really seems pumped about the boxing. Maybe it is causing him to become more disciplined and focused, and will help him through this difficult time.

I hope to check out So On and So Forth. I'd love to see his singing and dancing. I DO hope that he's made some headway (no pun intended) since doing My Penis is My Best Friend.

They are both quite funny and one of the reasons why I think Jon is a pretty good actor and would make a good comic.

Dear Miamiwolfe: :thumbsup: I totally agree with you. Exept for the end, because I never have seen So On and So Forth nor My Penis is My Best Friend, I will look for them in Youtube.

Last edited:
I've been trying to find a way to watch SO On and So Forth, but I haven't found one link that works. Sucks living in Canada. I soooo wanted to watch him in a lighter role!!! PLUS, from the pics and short scenes I've been able to see, he looks TOTALLY HOT!!!!

I can easily imagine him in a light sitcom or anything where he'd have the opportunity to show off his sense of humor. I watched 'The Hangover' this weekend and I could totally see him having a role in that movie!!! lol

^ I still have to watch that. Hopefully the link posted earlier will work for me, because I did enjoy the first few parts.

Im not sure when I will be able to get back on here over the holidays, so I will wish everyone a Happy Christmas now, and here is to lots of Ryan scenes in the New Year :beer:

I've been trying to find a way to watch SO On and So Forth, but I haven't found one link that works. Sucks living in Canada. I soooo wanted to watch him in a lighter role!!! PLUS, from the pics and short scenes I've been able to see, he looks TOTALLY HOT!!!!

I can easily imagine him in a light sitcom or anything where he'd have the opportunity to show off his sense of humor. I watched 'The Hangover' this weekend and I could totally see him having a role in that movie!!! lol

I hope I can post this (still trying to navigate what I can post and what I can't), but go to Jonathan-Togo.com. It has the link to So on and So Forth. Good luck:thumbsup: You'll enjoy it; he looks good (well, as usual) and is very funny! There should be a link to My Best Friend is My Penis as well:)

hello everyone! I'm a newbie here..
TogoFTW - For The Win!! ;p
Been in crush since around June when I first watched CSI Miami. but they broadcast the 7th season here in my country.. so I'm so far left behind =p

Yeah I've checked the So On So Forth trailer on YouTube. Jon will sing there, nice ;D
and I'm one of the fan that keep supporting him after his case.. :D
Jon is not that popular here so I'm really glad I foun this place where I can talk about him ahaha :D

by the way, nice siggy, snowflakes XDD

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]I hope I can post this (still trying to navigate what I can post and what I can't), but go to Jonathan-Togo.com. It has the link to So on and So Forth. Good luck:thumbsup: You'll enjoy it; he looks good (well, as usual) and is very funny! There should be a link to My Best Friend is My Penis as well:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks MiamiWolfe, but I've tried it and it still doesn't work... probably the joys of living in Canada. BUT THANK YOU FOR TRYING!!!!

Welcome to the thread TogoFTW!!!!! :)

Last edited:
Thanks MiamiWolfe, but I've tried it and it still doesn't work... probably the joys of living in Canada. BUT THANK YOU FOR TRYING!!!!

No problem. Sorry it didn't work for you. Have you tried Youtube? You may have some luck there:)

Welcome to the thread TogoFTW!!!!! :)

Welcome TogoFTW!!! We have a lot of fun here.:)

@Tanya & MiamiWolfe thanks ^^
@Tanya well I only found this trailer on YouTube.. So On and So Forth Trailer
it says the movie will be out in 2010.. can't hardly wait.. XD

btw it's morning here, and I haven't slept all nite browsing for Jon's stuffs ;p

@Tanya & MiamiWolfe thanks ^^
@Tanya well I only found this trailer on YouTube.. So On and So Forth Trailer
it says the movie will be out in 2010.. can't hardly wait.. XD

btw it's morning here, and I haven't slept all nite browsing for Jon's stuffs ;p

Welcome TogoFTW, I know in the area I live, I have problems with the link and of course it won't allow me to download. So it is encouraging to hear it comes out next year. :)

Don't stay up too late, take care of yourself, and please get some sleep. :)

hi guys..did anyone see the clip of togo's character in So On And So Forth singing..it was on aol but i couldn't play it...if anyone saw it,how was his singing?and what was he singing about?please and thank you...

btw here the link for the video

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/so-on-and-so-forth-dennis-and-sam/1117430378

Thank you togo2hot, this was a better link for me to use. Couldn't figure out what he was singing, but he sure can hit some high tenor notes. But, I'm not completely surprised, what with all the screaming in WISC. :lol:

hi guys..did anyone see the clip of togo's character in So On And So Forth singing..it was on aol but i couldn't play it...if anyone saw it,how was his singing?and what was he singing about?please and thank you...

thanks for the link, but..
Hmm.. it says the video is not available.. ugh too bad T^T

@slower is that another trailer for the movie? Ugh I really wanna see it ;)
honestly I was kinda jealous when I saw the Dennis & Chloe part, coz he was on the bed with another girl, hahahs.. ;p

by the way everyone, just wanna ask u something.. are Jon and Diana still dating?? ahaha just curious bout that =p

Thank you togo2hot, this was a better link for me to use. Couldn't figure out what he was singing, but he sure can hit some high tenor notes. But, I'm not completely surprised, what with all the screaming in WISC. :lol:

You are welcome:)btw were you able to view the video using that link?it must have been nice...:lol:

[/QUOTE]
thanks for the link, but..
Hmm.. it says the video is not available.. ugh too bad T^T

@slower is that another trailer for the movie? Ugh I really wanna see it ;)
honestly I was kinda jealous when I saw the Dennis & Chloe part, coz he was on the bed with another girl, hahahs.. ;p

by the way everyone, just wanna ask u something.. are Jon and Diana still dating?? ahaha just curious bout that =p[/QUOTE]

The video won't work for me also!...Agh..i guess it's because we are from outside US...Anyway Slower,were you able to view the video at the link that i gave you..cuz when i try it says the video is not available...lucky you..i bet jon singing was great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back