Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

ROFL that was hilarious... heck even Peyton knew, but she was still to stupid to believe it... did i mention i never liked her much, but some of the best SMacked scenes came from that season

so right now my head is replaying the scene in season 5 finale before the shooting, the walk, the talk and the kiss... even when we thought he was gonna kiss her back, but now it looks like he might sometime in season six HOORAY FOR SMACKED!!! im a proud fan of them, but u already knew that :D

2. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: this is what i don't get...seriously if -like he said- he was committed to that 'relationship'*makes a face* how comes that we've had more SMacked moments while Virus was there than when she wasn't?:lol::lol::lol:

Mac ♥ Stella and that's final!!!

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

when?! i must've missed that!:lol::rolleyes:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

The difference is SO OBVIOUS when it comes to Mac's feelings :D I mean, we *do* know he was not relaxed, not even then. Why? Because he didn't want to be in that relationship :D He was pushed by Virus and her "Whahhh whah I am a poor Virus" scene:lol: so he felt forced to be in that relationship:p
    But with Stella, even if they are not dating yet, he is COMPLETELY relaxed. He doesn't need to pretend being happy because HE IS happy:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: When he talked about hsi Family traditions was so special:drool: and she shined as a Christmas tree;)

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! :D He couldn't relax or feel like he could open up AT ALL with Virus, whereas he is pretty much defenseless around Stella.:adore: I think it's because Stella has been there with him and for him through everything and she understands him on a level that Virus didn't and obviously didn't care to take the time to. She essentially cared only about herself and her feelings. Stella on the other hand, truly cares about Mac, and it shows through regardless of circumstances. So even when he was with Virus, she was still there for him and he knew it. Hence all the wonderful s3 SMacked moments!:adore::adore::adore:

6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

AMEN to that!!!! :lol:

LMFAO :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

7. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I don't know if you've seen this video yet but I kept on watching this video last night! It's a great SMacked video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlPr41eqAtc

----------

I remember that Peyton-Mac scene! I was laughing when Mac did that! LOL. He sees Stella...*BAM* get away from me, Peyton Hahaha.

----------

Enjoyed reading your posts!!! Much love! haha!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

hahaaaa every time I see scenes with Virus I'm like " MY eyes, my eyes, it's burning!" :eek: and then fast forward to my SMacked scenes :D:guffaw:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL you know what? "A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets" and now i like Virus:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I didn't need to say anything to show how unconvenient she was for Mac. She did all by herself:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

AXN is airing Season 3 now so i guess i will show her during this month or so :D

Does anyone have the teaser of 6.11???????? I was told about certain lines i didn't catch because the cibercaffe was too noisy and earphones were not in good shape (only half of them LOL) so if any member get quotes please let me know. I am curious about it :D

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

i have it, or you can find it on you tube too ;)

season 3...i think i only watched half of it because every time Virus was on screen i closed my eyes :lol::lol::lol:

YES!!! in the moment i stood up from the couch, pointed the finger at the and yelled "HA-HA!" a la Nelson from the Simpson :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

c'mon if i were in her i'd had some doubt about his behavior...but nooooooo :lol::lol::lol:

anyway Mac not once moved away from a hug or a kiss from Stella ;);););)

11. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Yeah! He knows who is his girl!:p

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

you people are so not helping to keep my skeptic attitude towards next episodes. You just make me daydream which gets my hopes up which is not good when things don't turn out the way I want to. It's a vicious circle, I'm telling ya.

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

sowwy...:rolleyes::rolleyes: but hope is the only thing left to us shippers so...anyway IMO it's likely that in the next 2/3 episode we won't have much SMacked, have a gut feeling

but hey we can dream, and we have fanfics :bolian::bolian: we'll do just fine :D

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well now if you go to the "Just the facts" spoiler thread your little shipper heart may start "racing"!:lol:Talking about the "Virus" are we? Remember Mac running thru the airport in the opening of season for "Can you hear me now"? He was running to get away from her!:lol: That little smooch smudge on the side of his face made him realize it was the "kiss of death" and could not "Hi tail it" out of there fast enough!:guffaw:Then he gets back and first place he heads? To Stella of course!:thumbsup:

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK....tempt me not.....to go or not to go? oh hell *runs* just a sneak peak... thanks for the tip :bolian::bolian::bolian:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: yeah, i bet that after 2 hours in the UK he regretted going...poor Mac all alone with a Virus, in another country and away from his Stella...i'd ran away too :lol::lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.