Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You're probably right about the candles.

Here's a behind the scenes pic from Point of Impact.

.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Love the causal pic! Wish this were a part of a "real" CSI: Miami episode!!! :p

3. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

^^Thanks for the pic greatfan. They all look very relaxed and it seems they had a lot of fun there. :)

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks to all for posting the pictures:thumbsup:

Loving the bare feet:)

I can see Jon pulling out a book to read but the candles.... I agree Cath.S Jon doesn't strike me as the type.

Love to look behind the scenes!

5. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I really like those pics of Jon at his house. I love the way it's decorated. The candles on the floor is very "romantic" in its setting. I love the one with him sitting on the couch with his shoes off, looks very comfortable.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I, unfortunately, have to work today. Since not much is happening, I caught Jon's series So On and So Forth (the link is on page 45 of this thread). It is pretty good and worth checking out (I have to confess that I "fast-forwarded" through the ones that didn't have Jon-Dennis in them:rolleyes:). I laughed out loud during "Dennis and Sam":lol:, but Jon was good in every scene he was in:thumbsup:

7. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Where is this behind the scenes picture from?

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^ The pic is from the CBS site under the photo section.

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks everyone for the pics. :thumbsup:

Love the feet. Anyone up, for giving Jon a foot massage? :lol:

I agree, Jon doesn't appear to be the candle type. But, one never knows.:shifty:

10. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I for one am enjoying the pics and the interviews.

No, I for one don't take Jonathan as the candle type. I think some photographer set them in there and told him to look like he was having fun. Kind of the like the picture of him sitting on the counter in his kitchen. If you look off to the left, there are marigolds (I think) in a glass vase. He doesn't look like a guy who would have those in his kitchen.

But you're right, slower. Do we really know the man???

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hey i was wondering for a while that i've never been so lucky as i'm now. you know my days wasn't so happy but then it changed in one day. the day was that day i first saw Jon Togo on csi:miami:) and since that day i know what kind of man i need in my life. but now i'm started to think Santa should start to clone him coz all we want for christmas is Jon;)

12. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

That interview did give a lot of insight into where his head is right now. Unfortunately for him, if he already had issues with his body image and drugs or alcohol before, acting was not the swiftest move for him to make. Every pore on this man's body and every word he has said has been analyzed and analyzed again, and I suspect that may kinda creep him out.
    Plus on top of that, he moved to the shallow land of "eff you, hooray for me." That's got to be lonely, especially when you want more in life, like maybe an intelligent conversation and some good music. Dude, seek more folks outside of the business. Just sayin'.
    That being said, I put NO ONE on a pedestal. He is just a man, another human being. I have only seen the show and seen and read a couple of interviews. That is only a fraction of his life, so I cannot say what he did or did not do, or who he is or is not. I'll reserve judgment until the rest comes out, but when it comes to domestic violence, I give excuses for NO ONE.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon chose to act at a really young age,as a teen in middle school. More than likely,it was before any issues.
    Not knowing him,how do you know who he seeks out?
    We don't,none of us do.
    I'll continue to wish him well and hope that everything works out for him.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Jon did say in the interview that ..."I think right now is the healthiest time in my life" and that making friends with the other boxers grounds him in the real world. So he is seeking out friendships other than actors. I think this interview is a positive statement of how he has matured through the years. He seems disciplined and focused to me.

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Unfortunately we live in a culture that does just that--puts actors and "celebrities" on a pedestal. An actor in his 50's said that 30 years ago there might be one or two photographers waiting for him in a public place. Now there might be as many as THIRTY. For some odd reason they're held up as experts on everything from nutrition to world politics. There was a time when nobody really cared what an actor/actress thought of a political issue or whatever. Those days seem to be gone for good.

But then again, what is an actor? Someone who basically makes a living (or not) out of dressing up and pretending to be someone else. Don't get me wrong; I dabbled in theatre and drama in college; it's physically and emotionally draining. It takes a gift to be able to do those voices, accents, remember those lines, scenes and timing. And 16-hour days are not that unusual. Jonathan himself gave a numbers breakdown in his imdb page about how many actors make it as high as he has. But it probably goes without saying that there's a lot of "playing along." As strange as it sounds, that's one of the things I love about David Lee Smith. I really don't know that much about him, meaning he can't offend me with his worldviews.

Jonathan seems to be gravitating toward YouTube and hey, if that's what suits him I say God bless! He won't be making quite the money, but you really can't put a price on happiness. Jonathan strikes me as the kind of actor who just wants to go in, do his thing, and then go out and be left alone. I say good for him.

I hope to check out So On and So Forth. I'd love to see his singing and dancing. I DO hope that he's made some headway (no pun intended) since doing My Penis is My Best Friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.