Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slower

slower Lab Technician

Agreed nwolfson, we were not there. So we need to step back and discuss his work as Ryan. And for those of you who don't like him and are coming to just bash him because of his circumstances, have a little respect. If not for him then for those of us who do like him.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I couldn't agree more with all these statements. Who are we to judge when we dont know any facts? The truth will come out eventually and until then im not going to comment on these allegations again.

Slower- I love your pic!

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, slower love the new avatar too.:thumbsup:

I agree that from now on we should stick to discussing his work as Ryan here. Domestic violence a pretty serious allegation and it is shocking when one first hears it your first reaction is to want to talk about it. I think until something official is said from someone official we should relax and discuss his work on CSI:Miami.

4. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

Wow. I haven't been here for a week or so and thought I'd check in. I just saw the news :( I hope it's not true.

But I agree that we should probably focus on his acting right now, until we hear something more official. Even if it is true, it's got nothing to do with the show.

5. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I definately agree with everyone here! Let's focus on the show and the fact that he will be doing some running tonight ladies! :drool:

Oh! and to those people who haven't watched So on and So forth...you need to...like today! I couldn't stop laughing it was so great! And Jon sings! Wonderful Jon at his finest (except when he's on CSI Miami). ;)

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I agree with everything you just said. At this point, charges could still be dropped, but even if Jonathan is indicted, he may not be convicted.

To be perfectly honest, domestic violence is something that really gets under my skin. My initial reaction to these kinds of arrests is anger and loss of respect for the perpetrator. But unless I was there and saw what happened first hand, or I know the people involved and the arrest is consistent with past behavior, I try not to convict in my mind. In Jon's case, I wasn't there, and I don't know any of the individuals personally, so it's not fair for me to make determinations about his guilt or innocence.

If (and that's a big if) it's true that Jonathan has problems with anger management and/or alcohol abuse, I hope he gets whatever help he needs to overcome such issues. I wish him and everyone involved nothing but the best.

I'm glad to see that most people here are keeping an open mind, and not making uneducated blanket statements about this situation. It can be hard to keep an open mind about this kind of thing.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode! I just hope my 7:30-10:15 PM class gets out early so I won't miss the first half. I've been pretty good this year, Santa. Could you do this one favor for me? :angel:

7. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone that the personal lives of actors are off limits unless it's something that they have released.

Please refer to the quotes from T'Bonz regarding these situations:

Also, if anyone is having a problem with a post, please click on the "Notify Moderator" button or send a pm to either speed_cochrane (aka Castiel at the moment) or myself, and we can handle it.

Thanks.

8. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD!!!!:scream: I've tried every single link I found and none of them worked...

You're lucky!!!

9. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I've tried that link before and it's never worked for me either :(

Says it's unavailable and to try another instead. Ermmmm......no thanks :lol:

11. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

That's weird :confused: It just worked for me a second ago. Hmmmm?

Has anyone made screencaps of the last episode? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to where these are?

12. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Maybe the link doesn't work for me because I'm outside of the US.

13. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Probably the same reason for me too... I'm in Canada.:(

14. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I can't wait to watch tonights episode!

15. Whit

Whit Prime Suspect

Running Ryan = Hottest thing EVER ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.