8x10 - Count Me Out **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

^ I didn't mind the Calleigh parts. There was no need to be too agressive with that annoying woman at the start, becasue she wasnt a suspect, and they could have been done for harrassment or something. And than when she arrested her I think it played it quite well. With those kind of people it is not worth getting too annoyed or heavyhanded- they arent going to change, and it is more hassle than it is worth.
Ohh and Florry- I hope you are all recovered from the wedding- just in time for Xmas party season!

Thanks for the answer, MJ. I mustn't have noticed that bit.
Slower- I agree about the beginning. Was rather unrealistic. And when did Walter become a cop? Is he ever in the lab?

I also have to admit that, while I enjoyed his concern for Ryan, I had to scream when he kept asking Natalia if she was ok. Yeah I know he cares about the other people and he's a very generous person, but where in the hell was this concern a year ago? I'm not talking from a shipping POV, but it should make people think about the disgusting storyline from the last year. This kind of concern was very genuine and natural and I did enjoy it, but, at the same time it made me scream "TPTB go to hell!!!". Couldn't they think of this aspect even before?
I think TPTB were thinking about the lack of concern from last season and made sure the concern was there. I had no problem with Ryan asking over and over again,it was seen as a positive by the fans,even the fans are his harshest critics.

Ohh and Florry- I hope you are all recovered from the wedding- just in time for Xmas party season!
I'm not sure I have recovered fully yet 'cause that was a hell of a party :lol:. Anyway I'm ready for Xmas time LOL

Slower- I agree about the beginning. Was rather unrealistic. And when did Walter become a cop? Is he ever in the lab?
Nice catch. It was quite hilarious to see both Jesse and Walter being able to reach the speeding car....on foot. As for Walter and hig gun, I guess this is part of the "black hole" which characterizes this show. You'll never have a coherent and complete explanation to whatever the characters do.

I also have to admit that, while I enjoyed his concern for Ryan, I had to scream when he kept asking Natalia if she was ok. Yeah I know he cares about the other people and he's a very generous person, but where in the hell was this concern a year ago? I'm not talking from a shipping POV, but it should make people think about the disgusting storyline from the last year. This kind of concern was very genuine and natural and I did enjoy it, but, at the same time it made me scream "TPTB go to hell!!!". Couldn't they think of this aspect even before?
I think TPTB were thinking about the lack of concern from last season and made sure the concern was there. I had no problem with Ryan asking over and over again,it was seen as a positive by the fans,even the fans are his harshest critics.
I saw it as postive thing, for sure. I did like this also because it wasn't exaggerated. But at the same time I felt like I've been insulted by them in the last 2 years when there was zero team interaction and I won't even talk about concern.

^^
I'll give TPTB a thumbs up for working on the team interaction and concern this season.I was irritated (okay more than irritated) at the lack of intereaction and concern before.

I'm not sure I have recovered fully yet 'cause that was a hell of a party :lol:. Anyway I'm ready for Xmas time LOL

Nice catch. It was quite hilarious to see both Jesse and Walter being able to reach the speeding car....on foot. As for Walter and hig gun, I guess this is part of the "black hole" which characterizes this show. You'll never have a coherent and complete explanation to whatever the characters do.

I saw it as postive thing, for sure. I did like this also because it wasn't exaggerated. But at the same time I felt like I've been insulted by them in the last 2 years when there was zero team interaction and I won't even talk about concern.

On the concern subject -- it's better late than never, I say. At least TPTB are trying to make up for what lacked the past few seasons. I can give them a pat on the back for that.

I found it very refreshing to see that kind of concern between male/female friends. It was nice to be able to look at those scenes & go "aww that's sweet", opposed to screaming "OH GOD NO, they're going there!" :lol:
As for him asking how she was over & over again -- I think he was just trying to get her to admit she couldn't hear well. ;)

^^
I'll give TPTB a thumbs up for working on the team interaction and concern this season.I was irritated (okay more than irritated) at the lack of intereaction and concern before.
I did like this also because it wasn't exaggerated. But at the same time I felt like I've been insulted by them in the last 2 years when there was zero team interaction and I won't even talk about concern.

I think that is one of the things I like best about this year; the emphasis on the "team" and how they have interact with one another. I didn't mind Ryan's questioning Natalia about how she was; it showed the concern that wasn't present the last couple of years. Until this year, they seem to be heading in their own directions (well, maybe not E/C) and they seemed to only care about those in their own clique.

On the concern subject -- it's better late than never, I say. At least TPTB are trying to make up for what lacked the past few seasons. I can give them a pat on the back for that.

At least they are trying. Maybe the concern will increase as the team interactions increase.

I found it very refreshing to see that kind of concern between male/female friends. It was nice to be able to look at those scenes & go "aww that's sweet", opposed to screaming "OH GOD NO, they're going there!" :lol:
As for him asking how she was over & over again -- I think he was just trying to get her to admit she couldn't hear well. ;)

It is refreshing to see men and women showing concern with no romantic intentions. I think Ryan knew right away there was something wrong and I agree with mjszud that he was trying to get her to admit she did have a problem.

Couldn't they have made even a brief comment about Walter getting a badge and gun?!

Back