8x10 - Count Me Out **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I didn't mind the Calleigh parts. There was no need to be too agressive with that annoying woman at the start, becasue she wasnt a suspect, and they could have been done for harrassment or something. And than when she arrested her I think it played it quite well. With those kind of people it is not worth getting too annoyed or heavyhanded- they arent going to change, and it is more hassle than it is worth.
    Ohh and Florry- I hope you are all recovered from the wedding- just in time for Xmas party season!

Thanks for the answer, MJ. I mustn't have noticed that bit.
    Slower- I agree about the beginning. Was rather unrealistic. And when did Walter become a cop? Is he ever in the lab?

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think TPTB were thinking about the lack of concern from last season and made sure the concern was there. I had no problem with Ryan asking over and over again,it was seen as a positive by the fans,even the fans are his harshest critics.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm not sure I have recovered fully yet 'cause that was a hell of a party :lol:. Anyway I'm ready for Xmas time LOL

Nice catch. It was quite hilarious to see both Jesse and Walter being able to reach the speeding car....on foot. As for Walter and hig gun, I guess this is part of the "black hole" which characterizes this show. You'll never have a coherent and complete explanation to whatever the characters do.

I saw it as postive thing, for sure. I did like this also because it wasn't exaggerated. But at the same time I felt like I've been insulted by them in the last 2 years when there was zero team interaction and I won't even talk about concern.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I'll give TPTB a thumbs up for working on the team interaction and concern this season.I was irritated (okay more than irritated) at the lack of intereaction and concern before.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

On the concern subject -- it's better late than never, I say. At least TPTB are trying to make up for what lacked the past few seasons. I can give them a pat on the back for that.

I found it very refreshing to see that kind of concern between male/female friends. It was nice to be able to look at those scenes & go "aww that's sweet", opposed to screaming "OH GOD NO, they're going there!" :lol:
    As for him asking how she was over & over again -- I think he was just trying to get her to admit she couldn't hear well. ;)

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I think that is one of the things I like best about this year; the emphasis on the "team" and how they have interact with one another. I didn't mind Ryan's questioning Natalia about how she was; it showed the concern that wasn't present the last couple of years. Until this year, they seem to be heading in their own directions (well, maybe not E/C) and they seemed to only care about those in their own clique.

At least they are trying. Maybe the concern will increase as the team interactions increase.

It is refreshing to see men and women showing concern with no romantic intentions. I think Ryan knew right away there was something wrong and I agree with mjszud that he was trying to get her to admit she did have a problem.

Couldn't they have made even a brief comment about Walter getting a badge and gun?!