**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Episode 815- no title yet

The team investigates when a man, Seth Gardner, who just became one of the first civilians to fly into outer space for kicks falls to his death from a helicopter.

Seth, along with another civilian paid 2 million dollars to have the opportunity to fly into outer space and do a space walk on Northstar One, a lear jet type plane with four hybrid rockets attached to it. His wife however was not happy that he spent a large sum of their money on what she considered a "childhood fantasy."

As the team investigates they discover more went on on the space shuttle than the other 3 people on board are letting on. They begin to question whether or not Seth died from the fall from the copter or if he was dead before he fell out of it.

This ep was hard to paraphrase b/c from what I saw, if I told you it would give too much away and I don't want to spoil all of it for you guys ;)

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

That reminds me of the time I was taking a medical coding test and I had to give the CPT code for the excision of gallstones and the patient's last name was Caruso! Since earlier that day, one of the administrative assistants had insisted on me nibbling on piece of chocolate by a company named *David*, I just found it all too much LOL! :guffaw:

I started laughing so hard, I had to leave the classroom in order to regain my composure (and that was a TIMED EXAM AS WELL!) :eek:

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hahaha that is funny!!

Hey, now that 8.15 spoiler is up, I'm a little confused. A known spoiler site {can't list names, I know} listed that the man may have fallen out of a space shuttle, however I'm reading here that it may be a helicopter..?

And if it fell out of a space shuttle, wouldn't his body turn into complete mush? Not the brightest question, but it a possibility...

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've also read the same.That changes things a lot because the man paid so much money for that little adventure,we know that a helicopter ride wouldn't cost that huge amount of money.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

In all honesty, me thinks it was referring to the space shuttle trip as to one his life experiences 'cause, if I'm not mistaken, it was something like "why a pasenger on a private space shuttle trip died in space" as if it were "the man who went on the space shuttle" stuff.

Again, I can be wrong as I am still recovering from the other day LOL

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Is it just me or are they starting to dig up episode synopsis from the very being of the series? I believe they had a storyline where a lady was stuffed in a money bag of a money plane, the plane is taken down by a green laser pointer, and they had to figure out how she got there.
    There was also another storyline where the woman was thrown out of the planes side door because the company she worked for was embezzling money and they were on their way to testify in DC. The founder/CEO of the company survives the crash only to kill himself later in the episode.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't wait to see what the title for this ep will be. All I can think of is "Fallen Star" (cause it mentioned the northstar) or "Down to Earth".

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi folks, as the episode thread for Delko For the Defense is now up, all discussion related to that episode should take place there. Thanks! :)

------------------------------------

Perhaps he was taking the helicopter to the shuttle's location before takeoff and fell out/was murdered on the way there?

Either way, it's an interesting premise and something we finally haven't seen before. :lol: Well, episodes involving flight we have but never involving space. :p

9. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I must agree that these writers are getting a little too imaginative now. Not that I'm complaining!!! Lol!!!

But wow, a space shuttle?! Who would have come up with that?! And to think, that this team has solved every death from military to drug cartel gangs to aeroplanes to voodoos to gators & sharks & bears & huge snakes to
    car crashes to tsunamis to bank robberies to... God bless these writers souls, I could go on & on & on!!! :p

No wonder why we love this show!!! These werid things can only happen in Miami!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good job writers :bolian:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I certainly agree that they are letting their imaginations run wild. I too would like to find out what this episode will be titled... maybe "Too Much Space" or "Out of this World" Hehe :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Those are good. :) I think I like the second one the best. :lol:

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

OK, 2 cheers for some kind of resolve to the Kyle s/l I sincerely hope they bring Evan E back for just a few minutes...glad to not lose another Caine family member into the abyss..also big cheer for the awesome special guest stars-Totally thing Anthony Michael Hall is the bomb-he's super talented and can pull off anything sweet or sinister or a little bit of both and those unforgetable eyes of his..can't wait...dont' know if I care one way or another on the mob s/l but we'll see-if you ask me I'd rather watch mob s/l on a daytime serial I know...am looking forward finally to some of these episodes I was falling asleep on the past ones-not too thrilling I guess...

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I think they should call the space episode, "Give Him His Space" or "They Gave Him His Space".

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Is 812 airing next week or next year? It seems to be an episode that you show next week and have us dying for the outcome next year.

15. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i don't think that there is an episode next week. i believe that the next new episode that we will get will air on January 11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.