Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

I know I want to know where they go with that. I mean they obviously like each other, so I'm hoping it develops a bit more. :)

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Trying to pass the time until January...

Anyone have favorite quotes? Favorite season?

I personally like season 3 best. Grant it, I haven't seen every episode of every season but from what I've seen I've really enjoyed S3.

I loved this quote from Earth, Wind, and Wait for It.

After talking about Gus's dead bird,

Henry: Gus, your parents lied to you. We do that sometimes, to protect our kids. Your bird bit the big one, sorry pal.

Shawn: Yeah, not all pets can go to a special wheat farm like my rabbits.

Henry *patting him on the back*: That's right son.

Then he turns around and gives Gus the funniest look. I loved that scene. Everything about it played out perfectly.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Well I only own season 1 sadly but for favorite quotes I don't know if I have one. I do have favorite scenes though.

First one is from season one when Shawn and Gus get freaked out by the 'ghost' in Scary Sherry, Bianica's Toast also the scene it in Tuesday The 17th (That was the name of the episode right?)

It went something like this if I remember correctly.
    "I already beat him already!"
    "Well I can see that now!"

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I loved the Scary Sherry screaming scene. I think that was the best Shawn/Gus scream like little girls scene.

I've mostly caught up with all the seasons. I really love the Shawn/Juliet relationship. My favorite moment was in the Season 3 finale when she kisses him on the cheek and he closes his eyes. Too cute.

It's so frustrating to wait until January. How far into the year does Psych go? Does it end around the regular time, May something?

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

I think it ends in maybe end of May or beginning of June I think, its been a long time since I've actually watched episodes as they have aired. I do all my Psych viewing now a days via the internet.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

About six to eight episodes airs during the winter and then it comes back in the summer.

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online:

USA Renews Psych For Fifth Season

Psych has been renewed for a fifth season, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
    The super-sleuthing USA comedy — which stars James Roday as a fake psychic who solves crimes with his excellent observational skills and Dulé as his best friend and partner — has been given a 16-episode order. Season 5 is likely to kick off in summer 2010.

The second half of Psych's fourth season will return to its usual Fridays at 10/9c slot in January. But for the first time in the show's history, it will not follow Monk, which airs its series finale Dec 4.

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

Thank you. Yay Psych is coming back for a fifth season that makes me a really happy fan. Thank goodness its January when it comes back. I can't wait for more new episodes.

9. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I've come to revive this thread! Where are all my fellow Psychos?
    And I come with gifts! Or, a gift. Of sorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1-SngQAUcU

You all have probably seen it, but still. This makes the wait until January a little shorter. :)

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm here! *Hands out pineapples*

I actually hadn't seen that, but it was fantastic! I love Dule's facial expressions.

I can't wait until January. All the shows are starting back up then. I've never actually seen Psych the night it airs (I am a very recent fan.) But I am so excited for the rest of season 4.

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Oh... my... gawd... I hadn't seen that yet. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PSYCH IS FREAKING OUTSTANDING!!! :guffaw:

And it's renewed for a fifth season! Oooooh that makes me immeasurably happy. It's like an early Christmas present! :thumbsup:

I still haven't seen every single episode, but I'm working on it. I've seen probably 9/10 of all the episodes and I'm TOTALLY not tired of it. I want to see more! I actually want to see more Lassie. Oh, I love Lassie!

And more Shawn/Jules... because I'm a hopeless shipper. Gimme a show and I WILL ship at least one pair!

12. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

10 More Days! How are you guys coping with the lack of Psych?

I've been watching season 3 episodes repeatedly. And of course, the Countdown Calendar is helping.

What are you guys hoping for in season 4.5? I'd like to see a bit more of the other characters personal lives... Lassie, Jules, Chief Vick. Some development there would be nice. :)

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm so psyched for Psych (I'm sure that joke hasn't been used yet :lol:.) Well, since I love Shawn/Juliet...but from what I've heard it's just going to be more teasing.

I would love more Lassie. He's an interesting character that we know surprisingly little about. And more of Gus doing this face - http://orangesandsardines.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/burton_guster.jpg

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

I can't wait for Pysch seems like forever ago I watched the last episode. I can always watch my season one DVDs to buy the time though.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved that Ewan said that Jules talks about Shawn all the time. :D And Gus was upset cause she didn't mention him. :lol:

So Shawn's girlfriend is gonna be out of the country for six months. I wonder if Rachel Leigh Cook is filming a movie or something. Or if the writers did this to get Shawn and Jules closer. Hmm...