Psych

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Why thank you. :) The base is from taken4heart at LJ...But I tweaked it a bit because I'm rather OCD.
    I have to say I do ship B/A on most days. I think they work really well together, and I think they deeply care about each other.
    Geez. Way to let me get all shippy. :adore:

Anyway, back on the topic of Psych, ^Daquien I completely agree, I always found that odd. They seem to be fine when they're on screen together, but Shawn frequently says they're relationship is bad.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I think Shawn is talking about how frequently their jokes are barbed or they joke about htings with the intention of hurting the other or just trying to win an agrument. He also may wish his relationship with his father was better, and sometimes, you can definitely see how much Shawn doesn't like his father, even though he loves him.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

Wow this thread hasn't been posted on in a long time. Well I'm catching up on Psych episodes off of Hulu lately so I'm probably behind everybody else. Last episode I saw was I think episode 9 of this last season I think so I'm bumping the thread hopefully somebody will start posting on it again cause this show is awesome.

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

This show IS awesome! I'm fairly certain that I've seen all the episodes that've aired to date, but I've definitely watched them out of order... so I'm going back through the first few seasons and rewatching everything just to make sure.

Didja know that the actor who plays Shawn and the actress who plays Juliet are dating in real life? :adore: So even if Shawn and Juliet never work out (though I think they will by the end of the show because it's a comedy, not a tragedy, so the guy will inevitably get the leading lady), strangely it's a consolation that the actors are together. *shrug*

I really can't think of a main character that I dislike, and that's rare. I usually put at least one main character lower on the rungs than I do all the others, but in this series I love 'em all. Espectially Lassie. OMG Lassie... he's the freaking best! His constant friction with Shawn is one of the reasons the show is so hilarious. :lol:

You last saw episode 9 of the current season... was that Shawn Takes A Shot In The Dark?

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah that is the episode and I loved it. I like when Shawn had to jump on one of the cars and Gus yells for him to jump on Lassiter's and then Lassiter says its new or something like that. Then his reaction "I've been shot! I'm jumping on somebody's car!" :lol: It was a pretty serious episode for Psych but they still had really good funny moments. Glad to find a fellow Psych fan on here. :thumbsup:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Speaking of Lassie, I just saw him, Timothy Omundson, on a rerun of a season 4 episode of CSI Miami called "Prey." Also, he was in a season 6 episode of the original CSI, called "I Like to Watch." None of the other main stars have appeared on any of the CSIs.

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^ i saw Lassie on an episode of Criminal Minds. he played the UnSub, who was a sniper. he was pretty creepy....

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

I didn't know he was any CSI episodes but I did know about the Criminal Minds episode and yeah he was creepy when playing the sniper.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I don't remember having seen him on CSI or CM but I remember him on an episode of Frasier called "Good Grief" with long curly hair. ;)

[​IMG]

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Here was my reaction:

:eek:

:lol:

:guffaw:

Aaaaaaaaaawesome!!

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

Well that matches my reaction pretty much too. I think he looks better with shorter hair personally don't know why but the long hair makes me laugh. :guffaw:

12. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

BAHAHAHA!! that pic of lassie is awesome. :)

I wish they wouldn't wait till January to show the new episodes. that is upsetting to me. I absolutely love this show.

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah the wait between new episodes kills me every time. I love the show to death and the last episode was awesome. There hasn't been a single episode of this show I haven't loved. However I only actually own season 1 so far.

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I just found this show. Where has it been hiding all this time? It's the first true crime comedy I've ever seen. Every episode has me cracking up. I think all the characters are perfect and I love the delivery of the lines.

I've only seen a few episodes but I'm really enjoying it. I was so sad to learn that it won't be on again until January. Of course when I start watching...:lol:

Can't wait for January!

15. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

January is a long wait..
    I was looking forward to how things are gonna be with Shawn & Juliet after the "I Love You"