Holiday Card Swap 2009

I got Vildis card today :D Thank you hun!! Will buy the cards tomorrow and send them maybe next week :D

*grumbles* i have to wait for mom gets paid again or something >.< -curses her dad for buying unnecessary things like cigs and soda

csifann1

You're welcome :)

Wolverine/choirangel:

Don't worry. Send the cards whenever you can. No one here will get mad at you if you send them late. I promise.

I got my first card today and it came from Vildis Now that is fast service for mail delivery :)

our mail system sux.
even in country. i live in the north island and i had something delievered from the south island and instead of it taking 2 days, it was over a week

I got my first card today from Jacquie ! Thank you!! Still need to get down to the post office to send mine! :)

Thank you Vildis! Got your card but have been too busy to pop on here to thank you for it! Most of mine have been sent :thumbsup:

You are welcome. I am just glad that you and the others have got it (or will get it soon, hopefully).

I got mine from you too, Vildis! Thank you! My family was like "WHOA, where'd that come from?"

It was way cool. :D

I haven't sent mind out yet *blushes* but soon!!

I will have my cards out by Wednesday (the latest). Can't promise everyone will be getting one, because--well, there's a lot of people and overseas shipping costs a lot. :( But I will do my best. :)

Ginnna: Hahaha. What did they say then?

By the way, I finally got my first card. It was from Jacquie. A very sweet card. I like it. Thank you!

Back