**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^I know,it's sounds great doesn't it?.I'm jumping up and down with you!

2. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Originally posted by mjszud

And even H sounded so intense! Wow, can't wait to find out what happens. Jesse pulling a gun on our big boy Walt, this so gonna involve the whole team. I really can't wait!!! :p

H: so you setup my team and all most got them killed... DON'T LIE TO ME!!!

3. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

WOW I can't WAIT for Monday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That episode is going to be AWESOME! I can feel it!

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for the promo mjzsud:thumbsup:

This is going to be pretty intense (the tone of Horatio's voice and Ryan yelling for Natalia--who gets something to do:)). I can't wait to see how it all plays out!

5. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Looks awesome. I kind of like Jesse. I wonder what's up with him? I doubt that he's actually intending to shoot Walter. More likely he's aiming for something behind him.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's what I think too unless they are both undercover or something. :lol:

I heard Natalia saying it's gonna blow and Ryan saying "get out of here. go go go" and then "NATAAALLIIIA!" and then "NOOOOO!" So Ryan is either with Nat at the time or is on the phone with her and she's telling him about something she sees and that she thinks the building is gonna blow and he's telling her to get out of there and then hears the explosion through the phone and is screaming her name. I like the idea of him being on the phone with her better than him being there with her because he was already caught in a fire with Alex and one fire/explosion with Cal. :lol:

I heard H saying "So you set my team up and almost got them killed." and then "Don't lie to me!" (wow I've never heard Horatio that angry before).

But whats with the whole "the newest member of the team may be the one to tear them apart" thing? Jesse technically isn't a new member cause he was there working with H and I think somewhat with Cal years before. Technically Walter is the newest member. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I think Ryan is with her, or maybe outside the building on the phone with her. I think he's close by, because in some of the 'spoilers' he appears to be quite dusty. I can only assume he is one of the two csis threatened. :eek: I dunno if that's been mentioned before, I haven't been on this forum for a while since my computer is all glitchy and stuff :(

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree that Ryan is with her or really close.He does appear "dusty" in several of the pics.
    I had forgotten about the fire with Alexx.

9. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Yeah, depending on your POV, a case could be made that the promo might refer to Walter...

10. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I'm totally looking forward to a Natti centered episode. We haven't had that in a long time!

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Oops, I knew I was forgetting something earlier! The episode thread is now up for 8x10 Count Me Out so please move any discussion for that episode over there now. :)

12. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

can't wait for mondays eppy looks like it will be good

13. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

ok there has to be something else going on.....i am liking jesse they always do this with promos even for the last eppy they made it seem like Callie was saying that Jesse was stalking that woman and it was her picking on him cause Ryan told her about it so they always make things look bad and there not i will watch and see hopefully its not bad...

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I read just some of the spoilers & I do have some ideas on them.

First of all, why in the hell should Kyle be in Iraq? Sorry, but I really don't get it. I really can't find any rational reason to this brialliant idea TPTB just had.
    I could quite understand it, if Kyle Harmon were an M.D. and he decided he had to help injured soldiers there, but he has never studied medicine (he shouldn't even have worked as an M.E. assistant) &, quite frankly, I just can't see Kyle being like "oh I want to help my country!" I just can't see it.
    I know that fans want some closure for this guy, but it was completely unneccesary since he could be a normal guy going to school/college wherever he's studying.

Not every single member of Horatio's family should die or disappear in the continuity pool, but Kyle Harmon was just that normal guy who couldn't have gone on without storyline even with Evan out of the show.

Other storylines/spoilers for this show? Oh yeah the occasional sex...how dsigusting is it? Not only these people borke up & still go on with the occasional sex (clearly not knowing what they want from their lives), but I'm quite sure they're doing it b/c of the actors. Yeah I find it pretty disgusting when actors influence the storylines b/c of the so called "fan's desire". For god's sake they should just do whatever TPTB ask them to do, not literally annoy everyone saying "fans want this, let's do this"....this is not the job of an actor.
    Fans want closure for Eric & his storyline with Calleigh.....well good, but TPTB don't burn your brains for this storyline 'cause there are plenty of other "original" (thought by you & not the fans) for this show.

One last thought.....oh yeah Jesse who might turn into a bad guy. How obvious is that? He's the new guy & lots of fans seem to hate him ( I still don't know why), but this doesn't mean TPTB have to drop off his character as they did with Tara last year. To me it seems a bad copy of Tara's case.
    At least I hope it's gonna turn out he's working undercover for some agency, IDK, CIA or something like this.

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I don't mind so much that they've placed Kyle in the military. At least they're telling us what happened to him - unlike Suzie and Madison (I really loved those two and Horatio's interaction with them. Bring 'em back already!).

I didn't mind him as an M.E. assistant, either. I think he mentioned something to Tara about studying for a medical related class, so at least they gave us some idea he was preparing. He could actually be serving in the military as a field medic. I don't believe that would require him to be a doctor, but highly trained for emergency/onsite medical assistance.

I know that a lot of young men have joined the military here in the United States. Some because they truly believe in the reason for our forces to be deployed, some because the military has an excellent college education plan once your committment is over and some because the jobs situation in this economy leaves the military the only viable option for a lot of young men.

Who knows what reason they'll give Kyle, or if we ever get to hear it.

Agreed. It's just screams, "We're too lazy to try and think up something different" when they keep using the same tired old stuff over and over again. Kyle could just have easily told his dad that he's decided to attend college in New York, California or even in another country. The military idea just gives them the easy way out if they decide to bring a little more tragedy to Horatio's already tragic personal life. That personal storyline for Horatio that contain nothing but tragedy at every turn is way over done. Let's try for something a little more original - - - please?????? :rolleyes:

I hesitate to go here because I have NEVER hidden my intense dislike for what IMO has been a disaster, the E/C romance storyline.

But I agree with you, Flo. To have these two joke around like two hormonal teenagers about the fact that they were apparently unable to act like adults and control their hormonal urges after deciding not to engage in sex again, makes it look like a cheap little affair. I never bought it, but I thought this relationship was supposed to be this "epic love story" :rolleyes:. Yeah. Right. Whatever. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I also agree that it should not be the actors deciding what and where storylines go. I think we've seen instances in the past where storylines requested by the actors have been less than postive in the end. I don't know if what we saw was close to the actor's original concept of what they requested, or if the writer's corrupted what was a better story, but at least a couple of time it's been a disaster and sorry, but in my book, E/C still takes first place.

Adam has mentioned a couple of times now that HE requested the closure for "the fans" and that is why the 10 episodes this season were worked out rather than kill Eric off. If they want closure for E/C, I can give them 20 different scenarios that will close it in one episode (kill Eric - kill Calleigh - kill Eric and Calleigh - have Calleigh quite and go off with Eric - have Eric marry someone else - have Calleigh get pregnant by Eric and quite and go off with him - have Calleigh get pregnant by someone else - quit and leave the show for good, etc..) It doesn't have to keep dragging out for all eternity. :rolleyes:

Actually it's kind of funny when you think about it. They don't know how to end a storyline with any sense of satisfaction for the viewer. They won't let go of a storyline that is totally fubared, characters who have totally worn out their storyline (Calleigh, IMO) and yet really interesting characters with such potentional (Suzie, Madison, what happen with Horatio's parents) disappear all the time never to be heard from again. Boggles the mind! :guffaw:

If I were an E/C shipper, I would be completely and totally insulted at being played like this. It truly indicates no respect for the characters or those who claim to love those characters. I'm clearly not, so maybe they are pleased with how this has all played out.

I hope they don't turn him into a bad guy. I like Jesse. I wish they would take his screen time down a little only because the large amount of screen time is having a negative affect on his acceptance by an increasing number of the audience. While they were a little more subtle in the beginning than when Lawrence Fishburne was introduced on CSI LV - they are still managing to screw it up! No surprise there! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Even Horatio has been pushed into the background to make way for Jesse and Calleigh's screentime.

They need to let Ryan, Natalia and Frank take center stage and let the new guys act more in a supporting role some of the time. It does look like that might be coming up. So cross your fingers.

Ooooh. Now THAT is an intriguing scenario, Flo! :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.