**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

A cyberhug to you, delkolover for bringing us these spoilers. :thumbsup::)

People might remember from my last post several weeks ago that I've been pretty frustrated with Miami this season. Just too many cast changes for me. But of course they fail to move my favorite actor, David Lee Smith up in the cast.

I'm pleased though, about the news about Kyle, cause I had really gotten to like him last season. If they kill him off and Rick doesn't start showing up again, it'll just be all the more reason for me to check out what's on other networks at that hour. I've already checked out "Castle" which didn't really grab my interest, so I'm still watching Miami. And I watch New York and Vegas, too. CSI: NY has really been awesome this season.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It's from November 30:

Source

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Though I read this yesterday, I think, I loved it. I love when he says that he missed her face. :adore:

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

In tribute, I'm sure! ;)

Well, at least it looks like we'll get some continuity about something in Horatio's life. Like others, I just hope they don't kill Kyle off. OTOH, the writers are pretty predictable on this show, so if I were Kyle, I'd kiss by tush goodbye now.

In fact I remember seeing an interview with Alana de la Garza where she remarked she knew her character would be dying the minute they married her off to Horatio.

Horatio just isn't allowed to be close to anyone. God forbid we see him allowed to be human and have a personal relationship with anyone - even his own son. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You bring me down, sweetheart :( It's his SON for cryin' out loud -- that's too harsh to kill him off. They'd better not do it. I'm all for death making a lasting impression on characters, but not when it's thier children...that's just wrong.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I don't know about anyone else but I think Horatio has fulfilled his quota of death and it's lasting impressions:rolleyes:. Keep Kyle alive!!!!:scream:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  7. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I whole heartedly agree!
    They should never ever kill Kyle off! They would be wasting a great character for an over used device. (How many times did they have to kill Ray Sr. off!)
    They should also not put him in the military. It doesn't fit him, and he looks so much like a little baby still!
    They should say he took classes at a JC or something as is now back at the morgue. I'll bet Dr. Todd or what ever the new ME's name is would be improved by working with and teaching Kyle. Ellingson brings out the best in everyone.

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

As much as I would LOVE Kyle to come back, there are already too many people to find screen time for. With the two new regular cast members, Tom (reoccurring) and Adam honoring his last episodes, if Kyle did come back now, someone else's screen time might suffer. It would hurt anything to mention him once in a while though.

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Honestly, I wouldn't mind in the two new cast members were dumped.
    I'm unimpressed with both Walter and Jesse.
    I have tried to be patient with both of them, but like Tara, they are all around disappointments.

Besides, they don't have Yelina or Jake right now (two exceptionally wonderful characters) so why not have Kyle?

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't mind Jesse, but Walter doesn't impress me much.

11. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Well, as for Kyle, it's as they say: 'if you can't say something nice...' therefore,I'll follow that rule for now. But as for wishing- I sure miss sweet Madison. Horatio and she had such great chemistry together and Suzie added a bit of whimsy at times, (and seriousness- she was such a good mom to her ginger haired daughter) that was refreshing.

I'd sure love to see the 2 of them as well as Yelina and Ray Jr. make peace and be the family that H can draw love and emotional strength from.

Hope springs eternal....*looks skyward*

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I'd like to see Madison and Suzy again as well as Yelina and Ray Jr.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the promo. Wish we could see what we are able to hear,Natalia's name being called(I think by Ryan).Looking forward to this episode to actually see what's going on.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

*slaps forehead!* I didn't even bother to listen to it cause it looked the same as the original promo at CBS -- this is different...& so much better now that I actually listened to it :thumbsup:

Natalia: "it's gonna blow" ....Ryan: "go, go, go"....."NATALIA"
    Holy CRAP, I'm so excited!! *jumps up & down like an idiot*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.