Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

closet would be good :devil: but it would be a closet where it's hard to get out :drool:
    Man I love that idea too much!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!! :D

Oh darlings i have missed you. Well, our next episode looks amazing as far i understand because i did watch the promo and it looks like the Christmas episode for the X files (seriously! :D ) and I LOVED Mac's voice screaming "STELLAAAAAA" :D

I can't add anymore (the computer at the cibercaffe is too slow so the voice and the images where off syncro) but i have hopes the episode will be great :D

hugs to all

ps: NOOOOOOO Hellas and Argentina in the same group in the Football World Cup!!!! grrrrr I don't want to have my heart split in two :D

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

We missed you too Deb :) I haven't seen the promo but if Mac is screaming "STELLAAAA!", there's hope. And if it looks like a Christmas episode of the X-Files, well that's even better, since that show is the home of the original MSR.

You do that too?? :lol: Seriously though, that would be brilliant. Either a small, enclosed space or a shower :devil:

Oh that would be AMAZING! You've now got me thinking of that. It would be perfect. As long as Adam doesn't get there first :scream: But seriously, any Mac and Stella kiss would be great. I don't care when, where or how but as long as it's on purpose and makes them realize that they are the perfect couple :D

I think it's time two lonely people (Mac and Stella) spend the holidays together, because you should never have to spend Christmas alone :)

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

------>SilverAndGold

yes, i do...and here i thought i was the only one who reached that level of crazyness, kidding :lol:

oh oh, i just read a fic about this, they're both stuck inside a dark room :drool: here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4172881/1/In_the_Darkroom

:shifty: if Adam tries to get close to Stella and the mistletoe i'm gonna jump into the screen and kick his lab-rat butt away from her :devil::devil::devil: and then i'll call Mac *nods* :bolian::bolian::bolian: WE WANT THE KISS!!!!

------->Ghawazee

he screams Stella's name?:wtf::eek: oh man, i'm getting so impatient...is it Wednesday yet?

5. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

:eek::eek::eek: that fanfiction... uhm... what's my name again? :wtf::wtf:
    I can't seem to remember for some reason...:eek:

6. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Hello lovely Smacked campers!

I just saw the promo of next weeks episode. When Stella said "I'll shoot you if you say ladies first" I thought it was hilarious! :guffaw: Awesome!

I'm really looking forward to this episode. Promo seems fun and Mac & Stella are exploring the house together so why not get some good old Smacked scenes. ;) Maybe something Smacked will happen behind secret doors. :devil:

I guess this episode is the Christmas episode. I'm kinda looking forward to this one as well! My Christmas wish is to have a Smacked mistletoe kiss. Girl can wish right? I don't think that's too much to ask. :p

So I'm hoping these up-coming episodes of CSI:NY will make us Smacked fans happy. Christmas happy. :)

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: my reaction exaclty!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian: glad you liked it ;)

8. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello smackies!! I laugh so hard!!!cant wait for next week!!!Seems is going to be a great episode:)

Debs!! Grecee and Argentina in the same group! When I first read it I though oh Debs is gonna have mix feelings!LOL

Love u all have an amazing weekend:thumbsup:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

Kaila darling-->
    Stella looked so lovely and the House is a very interesting place...:drool: for any Smackness. Much i am afraid we had so little of that lately i wouldn't be able to recognize the Smackness if we get some:lol:

you mention the shower and i am ready as a girl scout:lol:

:thumbsup:i like you line of thoughts my dear:bolian:

A kiss under the mistletoe would be great, I agree. But i would like to find some sense to it. I mean , i could kiss a schoolmate under the mistletoe too but it wouldn't mean anything to any of us because there are not feelings in the middle.

If they ever kiss i hope BOTH make it evident how special is for both of them and not just a casual kiss because of Christmas or because a hangover or whatever;) To make it special they had to suffer some change in their normal behaviour showing the kiss really affected them:drool::drool::drool:

Hammer--->
    call me Deb, not Ghawazee. Ghawazee is used by people to call my attention very seriously:lol:

Poor Baby! And Baby would be left without a kiss too. NO WAY TPTB! We need A/S kiss!:devil::guffaw:

Queenie--->
    first than all, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY my dear:thumbsup:

I don't understand. Wasn't going to be 6.11 our Christmas episode with all our people dressings like Elfs? (sorry i can't remember the word in English!) and Mac and Stella looking at something like the Lovely parents?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Catu nena!
    No me di cuenta de lo que dijo Stella porque la tonta máquina es demasiado lenta acá en el ciber y avanzaba cuadro a cuadro:scream: pero si Stella tiene esas salidas es porque será mi Stella de nuevo. Yo voy como Mostaza, "paso a paso" entonces confio que los cambios que veo en un episodio se mantengan:thumbsup: besotes nena y me alegra que te esté yendo bien con lso finales:bolian:

Debbie :)

10. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Awwww. Thank you Debbie! :) I tried to include Smacked into my birthday. ;)

Yes, 6x11 "Second Chances" is our Christmas episode. At least what I've seen from the pictures. Maybe there's a chance of Smacked as well. ;)
    Episode 6x10 "Haunted House" looks like a really cool episode! And I'm hoping to get Smacked in there too.
    2 episodes of Smacked in a row...is it too much to ask!? :confused: It's Christmas for Pete's sake. :p

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

alright Deb, then call me Marta, nice to meet you :D

ok, the baby can have a kiss with Haylen but not with Stella lol

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

OMG! happy belated birthday from me too, Queenie!!! :)

Yes, as far as I know 6.11 is the xmas episode :) I can't wait for both 10 and 11!!
    Death House looks so promising from what I've seen of the spoilers and pics :D Wednesday can't come soon enough for me! :D

Oh and I'm literally praying for a tiny little smacked kiss under the mistletoe, yes I am that pathetic :rolleyes: I don't even dare to believe it will happen but hope never dies, right? :lol: ;) If it really happened I guess I'd die myself from a heart attack :eek: :lol: :drool: And YES, it's Christmas, BAAHHH!! They have to give us a little gift!!!!! :adore:

Btw, thanks for the fanfic, omg!! :lol:

13. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

*nods* same thought, we waited patiently 6 years, now we must have our gift...man if that happens probably i'll spend the whole night watching it over and over and over again...this is pathetic:lol::lol:

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I don't know what I'd do with myself if they had a kiss under the mistletoe, even if it was just that and nothing more!!!! I think my husband would think I'd gone completely insane!!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: (Not that he doesn't think that already when it comes to CSI: NY..........:rolleyes::lol:) But come on, it IS Christmas and my heart rate's already going up just imagining it!!!:hugegrin::luvlove::luvlove:

15. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I would love the mistletoe kiss....but I am scared to get my hopes up and then disappoint again .....yes I am a wimp :guffaw:

But if that would happen... I would scream , so neighbors beware!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.