Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Wow, they certainly are doing a lot of sport's related episodes this season. The dead football coach, the bowling and now golf. Huh.

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Huh. Nothing's really catching my eye. Meh. Can we get a good Cath episode this season, or do we have to wait til like episode 21 again?

PS - PC, I adore your quote. It makes me smile whenever I see it.

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

I heard from a friend that CSI is filming in Paris....
    I don't have more info yet, I try to get more today.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ It was widely tweeted on twitter between the CSI-related fan sites. JFO also has a post about it. Nothing is confirmed yet, though.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Wasn't the CSI movie supposed to have scenes shot in Paris?

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

A CSI movie!? :confused:

7. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

If there really was something going on in Paris, do you think Carol Mendelsohn wouldn't have been bubbling and frothing about it by now? CSI has never been shy about promoting upcoming special shows, why would they change?
    LaSquisita

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The only thing I've heard about the Paris thing was that Billy once mentioned that they could do a tv movie (ie two hour episode) special with Sara and Grissom investigating something in Paris... but that was before Sara returned to the show. And last I heard Billy isn't returning any time soon, so...

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Someone twitted DLA and he said they're not even closing to shooting the GSR in Paris one. I hope they don't. I'd rather not have to watch an entire episode devoted to Grissom and Sara when there's only 23 episodes this season. Good lord..give this GSR a rest.

10. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

FWIW, DLA was asked if he was in Paris and he replied not even close. Not to push semantics on anyone, but when he was asked if CSI was filming, he didn't answer. It's one of those things that could go either way :klingon:

But no one knows what's going on. Hotels are saying that, yes, CSI is filming. It could just be the great Horatio/Raymond love scene.

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Although mentioned in the same WP interview, I think the CSI movie and the Paris episode were separate projects.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with you about that jtd. I think when he was mentioning the Paris thing, I think he was talking more about a tv movie that would just feature Grissom/Sara and be adventures of theirs away from the rest of the team. At least thats the way I took it.

13. Smokey

Thanks for clearing that up for me, guys. :) It's been a while since that was out, and my mind locked it away where I couldn't get it, I guess. :lol:

A TV movie about GSR adventures tho? Eeep. ;)

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think what WP had in mind at the time, from my recollection, was that a crime would start in Paris, where Grissom and Sara were, then somehow move to LV, like a 2-part episode.
    IDK, I doubt there is going to be a 'Paris episode', but I'd love to be wrong. A scene or two from there would be nice though. ;)

15. Smokey

From the CSI Files...

They play themselves?? And one is a crime victim and the others are suspects? This sounds like a vehicle for them, not a CSI episode. :rolleyes: Not too excited about this so far. In fact, this could turn out to be our "jump the shark" moment. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.