William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

Rocky no words indeed, he's so damn handsome, and BTW all of you fans have a great THANKSGIVING :bolian:more of Mr. Grissom the most gorgeous man ever on TV
141aj.gif

BLACK ON BLACK..2007

BAD TO THE BONE S/4
licklips.gif

SOME OF HIS CAST MATES

:thumbsup: Have a great THANKSGIVING you all
Thanks for all the hot pics Des and gilsgal I wish I was that monkey :lol:

^ I am melting on this one, uh-huh! His color is so yummy strawberry popsicle :drool:

Good shots, Rocky..... zoom in

---------
Here, his eyes are talking... really no words necessary. :lol:

I have a question gang, why is his nickname 'Billy'? History please? Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

^ I am melting on this one, uh-huh! His color is so yummy strawberry popsicle :drool:

Good shots, Rocky..... zoom in

---------
Here, his eyes are talking... really no words necessary. :lol:

I have a question gang, why is his nickname 'Billy'? History please? Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm guessing you're not from the US, or from England, Australia, New Zealand or any country where William is a common name? I say so because 'Billy' is a super-common abbreviation/nickname of the name William. So are the following names: Will, Wills, Willy, Bill. All are nicknames for boys/men named William. Billy is probably the most common one.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :)

I'm guessing you're not from the US, or from England, Australia, New Zealand or any country where William is a common name? ...
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. :)
No, I am not. And English not my mother tongue. I'm trying to keep up though. Also, Thanksgiving is not part of our tradition, i was just greeting to those who are celebrating. Anyway, thanks for the info above. I was just curious when Jorja mentioned 'Billy' (in reference to WP) during an interview before.

~*~

Warm regards.

I just re-read my reply to you and realized it may have come across as rude -- I didn't mean it that way. And for someone whose first language is not English, you certainly write it very well!!!

There are other nicknames in the cast as well: Marg for Margaret (Helgenberger); Bob for Robert (Robert David Hall); Larry for Laurence (Fishburne); Liz for Elizabeth (Liz Vassey). 'Marg' is a little unusual (more common nicknames for Margaret are Marge, Maggie, Meg, Meggie). I thought you might want to know, since you said you're trying to keep up with English. Of course, some people are just given the shorter version of the name -- named Billy rather than William, for instance, even though Billy is traditionally short for William.

As far as I know, the other lead cast members (Jorja Fox, Eric Szmanda, George Eads, Paul Guilfoyle, Marc Vann, etc.) don't have nicknames (at least that we publicly know of). :)

I've gotten off track here. Off to find some Thanksgiving leftovers!

:thumbsup: Great caps again everyone.
These words I found on twitter.

Was just hanging with my buddy William Peterson..from CSI..I know, name dropper.
He says hello to everyone.Jesse Rogers wrote that :lol:

I just re-read my reply to you and realized it may have come across as rude -- I didn't mean it that way. And for someone whose first language is not English, you certainly write it very well!!!
It's alright, I read you. When i say trying to keep up i meant those language/conversations (here at the board) that sometimes people trying to say what they mean to say and/but ended up perverse. Confusing words double meaning. ;)
It's okay, been here long enough. I just don't wander. Thanks for the words.
Take care.
----------------------------

^ Thanks ROcky11. He is so cute on this one. Is that his jersey number?

I need to post this one.

:thumbsup:

So I was Googling for a pic of Nick and Grissom in 'King Baby' and came accross this pic

I've never seen it before and thought maybe you all haven't either. Ok, you probably have, but I thought I've seen every pic of George Eads and found out I haven't, sooooooooooo

if you haven't seen it before, enjoy it and if you have seen it before, well, enjoy it again!

:thumbsup: Love all the hot pics,and the Grissom /Bruno is so cute :lol:
speedystokesgirl,is this what are you looking for? :drool:

Back