CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.10 - Death House

11.19.2009 THE CSIs FOLLOW UP ON A 911 CALL TO A VACANT PENTHOUSE BUT FIND A NEARLY 100-YEAR-OLD CORPSE AND A BOOBY-TRAPPED HOUSE, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9
"Death House" - A frantic 911 call sends the CSIs into a vacant penthouse; however, instead of finding the caller, they unearth a nearly 100-year-old corpse and find themselves navigating their way through a booby-trapped house, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Dec. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Deborah Meade............................ Ella Thomas

WRITTEN BY: JP Donahue and Kevin Polay

DIRECTED BY: Norberto Barba

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

RATING: To Be Announced

On the Web: www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

Thanks for this perlnoir :):):)

No additionnal cast thats problably why we didn't get any spoiler sooner but it sound like a Halloween one :rommie::rommie: a creepy:rommie:scary:cardie:funny one:devil:

I'm looking forward to watching this one:lol::lol:

Wow, only one guest star! :eek: I guess the next one, 611, is the one with all the stunt casting. I'm really curious about this booby-trapped house! Could be a cool character episode.

So it looks like the air date schedule for the rest of the year will be:

11/25: 609
12/2: Rerun (preemption??)
12/9: 610
12/16: 611

And then I'd guess we'd get reruns until at least the first week of January.

I'm glad Danny is trying acupuncture rather than pain meds, too. Character-wise, I just don't see him going for the latter--reckless as Danny is, I don't see him trying anything that could be addictive. I could see him breaking down over the pain, and I wonder how Flack is going to react to that. I think he'd totally get Danny's worry about medical leave, but I bet it will make him even more protective when he and Danny are both chasing down suspects. He's not going to want Danny to risk exasperating that injury.

Merci Perl! :D WHOA! My heart stopped for a minute when i read the "Ella" name :D

I think it will be AMAZING! :D

Ooh, I like the sound of 'Death House'. Could be very interesting, with some great character moments. :)

E!Online posted this article about Kim Kardashian's episode. (I tried to quote it, but it was too long. :p)

LOL, it's like a race to see who can post it first. :p

Between that article and the spoilers we already have for 6.11 (which is the one that airs on 12/16, so I assume that's the one they're in) - we pretty much know the entire plot. :shifty: Between stunt casting and knowing the entire plot, I'm so not enthusiastic about this episode.

Thanks for the promo Messers fan! Now too throw it out too chew on...What if Flack is the last target of the Compass killer? The fact that he was connected to working on the case and the way Hawkes had such an urgent and anxious sound to his voice when he said "I know where he is going"...Just saying.

It looks like Lindsey fans will be happy she is back. It seems when they dont have her for an episode they "drench" us with her in the next..Please dont.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back