Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

This is from the interview with Allen MacDonald

I'm assuming here that Hannah West is coming back. This should be interesting as she was sort of Sara's nemesis. Maybe this time they'll get her.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh no! Hannah's coming back! That was one creepy little kid. :lol:

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I'm freakin' stoked about Hannah! That evil genius rocks!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I never really liked either episode featuring Hannah so if she is coming back, I'm not looking forward to it.

Also from that interview.
    Wow, they actually get to help write a Lab Rats episode?! Have the other actors ever got a chance to help write an ep? I don't think so.

Now I do love the lab rats but if they get another episode this season and we Greg fans still do not get an episode focused around just him (Like Nick had last year), I'm going to be upset. :(

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sigh, I wasn't a fan of those "Hannah" episodes. If they wanted to bring someone back, why can't they bring back Nigel Crane..

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm really excited about this! I loved the last scene between Hannah and Sara. And Allen MacDonald has written some of my favorite episodes. :cool:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

He's in jail still. Hannah is not.

I hope this ends the Hannah trilogy, that wasn't one of my favourite episodes.

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm divided on the West Trilogy. I didn't care for "The Unusual Suspect" but I enjoyed "Goodbye and Good Luck". Hannah is an interesting character mainly because I like her sociopathic nature. If this is indeed the final part of her arc, then I will be looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

9. Windsong

Windsong Victim

I will love if they bring back Hannah. I think Sara was the perfect CSI on that case ... Hannah really threw her for a loop.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm not thrilled they're bringing Hannah back. I mean she is a twisted character, that's for sure, but why is it always Sara or Grissom's nemesis' that are brought back?

Why not the other character's? Nigel Crane would be a good choice. Him being in jail is irrelevant, people escape from jail all the time. Or is he in a mental institution? You'd think I'd know that. :rolleyes:

What about the guy (name escapes me at the moment) that is pissed at Catherine for ruining his life?

Well, maybe we'll get the satisfaction of Sara finally admitting that she is the one that screwed up that case in the first place.

Oh well, it could be a good episode, I mean Hannah is twisted and it is a different take on an adult being that way.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Greg's sort of nemesis were brought back. Aaron and his mother... though I don't know if you can really call them nemesis... but Aaron did kind of threaten Greg in the bathroom that time.

They did sort of have a Nick nemesis return too... Kelly Gordon. :lol: Nick doesn't need Nigel coming back. Nick has had enough crap happen to him. And I personally never want to see Nigel again.

I think they should have Nick not be the slightest bit interested in April and her become an obsessed stalker chick. :lol: Then maybe they can have Nick flash back to the Nigel incident.

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

I completly agree with you and I'd be upset to. :( Not that I don't love the lab rats episodes because I do really.

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sara's remorse was addressed in GB&GL: 'the one that got away', 'she's out of my league, too'. I think seeing Hannah again will be interesting. Her motive for killing before was her brother. Will she be a killer or possibly a victim this next time?

I hope we will see Catherine's guy resurface again at some point, too. I can't remember his name either, but he was creepy.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Guess the writers don't know what to do with the Sara character as she was out so long they learned to write without her and she became irrelevant, now she's back and they're thinking.."Oh..what do we do with her know."

*shrugs*

15. GregNickRyanFan

Would it be wrong to hope she's a victim this time? :lol: Sorry, but I couldn't stand the smug little brat. She made me want to reach through the screen and slap her... and that makes me feel bad cause she's a kid... and evil little Omen like kid, but a kid nonetheless. :lol:

Well, he was using a fake name, Dean James. But I think his actual name was Leo something. But yeah, there were rumors that he was going to be found dead in CAth's backyard or something and that Linds was gonna find him. But that was supposed to be last season and it never happened. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.