Quotes you want to, should, or will never hear on CSI NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac:*drives to a takeaway joint with Stella*
Woman at the speaker: Herro, may i take your order today?
Mac: Yes, i would like a cheeseburger and a bottle of water
Woman: And then...
Mac: That's all thank you.
Woman: And then....
Stella: He said that is all.
Stella: SHUT THE F**K UP OR I'LL SHOOT YOU B*TCH!
Mac: She will shoot you.
Stella: *pulls out her gun and shoots at the speaker*
Woman: AND THEN,ANDTHENANDTHENANDTHENANDTHENANDTHEN! And then.....
Mac:*drives away*
(parody of dude, where's my car?)

robotnik22, you inspired me. :hugegrin:

~Mac and Stella are in the black Avalanche going through a drive thru window at a fast food place.~
Mac: I want 2 burgers with cheese. I want extra pickles on one and I want extra cheese and extra tomatoes on the other and hold the onions on both. I also want a small Dr. Pepper and a small diet Coke.
Lady on the speaker: Would you like any fries with that?
Mac: No
Lady: How about chicken nuggets?
Mac: No.
Lady: How about tater tots?
Lady: How about onion rings?
Lady: How about cheese sticks?
Lady: How about fried jalepeno peppers filled with cream cheese?
Lady: How about reservations for you and your girlfriend at the finest restaurant in New York City?
Mac(spots the camera looking down at where you give your order): She's not my girlfriend, she's my co-worker.
Lady: Co-workers can becomes lovers and lovers can become married couples and married couples can become parents. Just look at your other co-workers Danny and Lindsay.
Mac: What is this? A drive thru eating place or a drive thru match making service?
Lady: Both.
Mac: Forget the order. I'll go somewhere else.
~Mac pulls out of line.~
~Mac at another drive thru window.~
Lady: May I take your order or are you gonna get grumpy and pull out of line again.
Mac: YOU!!!
Stella: I think I can explain.
~Stella points towards the top driver's side corner of the windshield.~
~Mac leans over towards Stella to see what Stella is pointing to.~
Mac: Carolyn333. I should've known. What happened? You run out of ways to tease, torture and humiliate Horatio and his team?
Me: No. It's just Horatio and his team are too easy to tease, torture and humiliate. You and your team are more of a challenge. It's take more creative thinking on my part. Plus, I like a challenge.
Mac: Come on, Stella. Let's go to Miami. It's probably safer there.
Me: Don't bet on it.
~Mac shoots the speaker a dirty look then burns rubber leaving.~

Last edited:
robotnik22, you inspired me. :hugegrin:

~Mac and Stella are in the black Avalanche going through a drive thru window at a fast food place.~
Mac: I want 2 burgers with cheese. I want extra pickles on one and I want extra cheese and extra tomatoes on the other and hold the onions on both. I also want a small Dr. Pepper and a small diet Coke.
Lady on the speaker: Would you like any fries with that?
Mac: No
Lady: How about chicken nuggets?
Lady: How about tater tots?
Lady: How about onion rings?
Lady: How about cheese sticks?
Lady: How about fried jalepeno peppers filled with cream cheese?
Lady: How about reservations for you and your girlfriend at the finest restaurant in New York City?
Mac(spots the camera looking down at where you give your order): She's not my girlfriend, she's my co-worker.
Lady: Co-workers can becomes lovers and lovers can become married couples and married couples can become parents. Just look at your other co-workers Danny and Lindsay.
Mac: What is this? A drive thru eating place or a drive thru match making service?
Lady: Both.
Mac: Forget the order. I'll go somewhere else.
~Mac pulls out of line.~
~Mac at another drive thru window.~
Lady: May I take your order or are you gonna get grumpy and pull out of line again.
Mac: YOU!!!
Stella: I think I can explain.
~Stella points towards the top driver's side corner of the windshield.~
~Mac leans over towards Stella to see what Stella is pointing to.~
Mac: Carolyn333. I should've known. What happened? You run out of ways to tease, torture and humiliate Horatio and his team?
Me: No. It's just Horatio and his team are too easy to tease, torture and humiliate. You and your team are more of a challenge. It's take more creative thinking on my part. Plus, I like a challenge.
Mac: Come on, Stella. Let's go to Miami. It's probably safer there.
Me: Don't bet on it.
~Mac shoots the speaker a dirty look then burns rubber leaving.~
thanks Carolyn333:)

This one is over 1000, and Carolyn has started a new thread, so please take the convo there! :)

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back