The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I still see chemistry between Nick and Greg, more subtle maybe, and toned down a bit, but for me it's still there.

In this week's episode I thought there was alot of great subtext. Lots of shared looks, and I love how they are similarly dressed. Of course, walking along the corridor, both of them in short sleeves...no one would notice if they brushed arms as they walked. :D

I really loved the spider scene too, it was really cute and warm and the looks they shared were so full of warmth and feeling. It was touching!

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Still haven't got around to watching S9.

Anyway, from what I read here it seems that S10 has been really good to us Love fans so far! And those screencaps are really nice. Really, really nice :thumbsup:! Thank you so much, blackflag.

I just love it when they copy each other, be it clothes-wise or pose-wise, it just makes them appear to be really close. And they really know how to walk the corridors, don't they ;).

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Uff...I have a lot to catch up on!

They do. ;)

Egeria, I agree with you; they're almost brushing arms as they walked and the boys look really hot in those short sleeves, don't they?

Thanks for those screencaps, Blackflag! :thumbsup:

Clarrisani , it's great to see you back in The Fort.

Awww....you can tell that Greg is really proud of his man :adore:

So far I think this season is being awesome for The Love; Nick and Greg are working together a lot and we're getting some really nice scenes in each episode.

I loved when in last week's episode, Nick said "knowing the deep dark secrets of your co-worker...." while he was looking directly at Greg. :devil:

Suckerforasmile, I try to remain optimist but it's really hard after reading spolers like this :

they might give Nick a girlfriend in episode 6 "Death and The Maiden": an annoyingly perfect social worker.

Why, oh, Why? :scream::scream::scream:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well last night did not have as many Nick and Greg moments but I did catch one good shared look between the two.
    [​IMG]
    At least they were standing next to each other again and gave that knowing look to each other.
    And I just think Greg was looking at Nick's bum in this scene. :lol:
    [​IMG]

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

The last pic almost appears to have a smirk on his face:lol:

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for the caps, Dizzney. Yes, at least Nick and Greg were next to each other in those scenes.

I agree that "Coup de Grace" was not as good for The Love fans like other previous episodes, especially "Family Affair". In this episode, the warm final scene between them (after their little fight at the beginning) and the way Nick looked at Greg...

[​IMG]

....has become one of the Nick/Greg classic moments. :adore:

I know this is not the Leggo My Greggo thread but can I say that I loved that Greg got so much screen time? And he was so cute when they made him run with his fingers as the gun! :drool:

I for one love the fact Greg doesn't carry a gun; it just fits him. Besides, he already has Nick's gun..... :devil:

7. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

I have a few days off and I finally got to catch up up on the new episodes. I loved the quarrel at the beginning of Episode 1 and the spider scene at the end. Classic NG. I couldn't resist the urge to fill in some blanks so I wrote a quick story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5456575/1/

I don't know, it seemed like a good start to the season, but the last couple of episodes didn't compare to the first. Then I read the spoilers for the future episodes. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

I hope everyone is well :)

Maggs

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Nice to see you here again Maggs, I agree it has been a good season so far and although there may be stuff coming up we won't like, we will deal with it like always. And I agree with seabird, Greg not carrying a gun suits him very well.

You all need to visit the spoiler pic thread...

There are promo shots of Nick and Greg working together in a bowling alley. The ep is called 'Lover's lane' go see them they are great!!

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Maggs, I enjoyed your fic! Nice take on the little blow up scene in Family Affair between the two.

Yeah it is nice to see that Greg is still not carrying a gun. That way since Nick carries one, he can always protect him. :)

I saw the spoiler mention and can I just say I love the pics and the title of that ep gives me so much promise as to subtext. :lol:

10. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Okay, so I haven't posted anything in a really long time but I have been creeping around, keeping myself updated.

I noticed that no one else has posted in a while and I wanted to comment on this week's episode. I personally loved it. There wasn't an overload of Ray and we got a lot of Nick and Greg even though they weren't together. I loved the fact that Greg was being funny again. That's something we haven't seen in a long time. And the fact that he mentions Jack Sparrow just made my day LoL

I'm not sure if this should be in a spoiler tag but anyway, about April. I really don't like her. Obviously because of the rumors and such but just her personality bugged me. They weren't getting along at all at the beginning and I the only relationship they would have would be a love/hate one which I'm not all that interested in for more than one reason. I'm trying to come up with a reason why anything of the sort would even happen since both our boys seemed fairly happy. I'm thinking no break up or anything so this is rather annoying. I would hope by now that the team would know about them. I mean, it's been how many years? Over ten since the pilot and we all know that that is were it all started. Anal swabs ... gotta love it.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree I didn't like her either. She came off as an accusing person. Not to mention rude and annoying. I hate the thought of Nick becoming romantic with her because she does not seem very likable to me. As for a reason, its an obvious attempt to make Nick appear straight. I think they want to squash these rumors (and our ship) once and for all.

12. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I loved Greg in this episode (though it's seldom I don't ;) How can you not; he's made of win.) His talking to himself was adorable, and his scenes with Hodges were golden.

If they're actually going the GF route, wow. Honestly? Couldn't they get some sweet girl who doesn't automatically jump to conclusions about how unsympathetic CSI's are? Granted, yeah, I thought Nick was a little detached from reality in this (and really, Nick saying both 'hetero' and 'manhood' was just. Cringe-worthy. Sounds like they're trying to throw the straight image into his dialogue too. (and, I'm really jumping between thoughts here, but... S2 Overload, anyone?))

In regards to
    I actually don't think that'll ever happen. See, the most tell-tale sign of this is that they went ten years before even thinking about giving him a girl. Beyond that, any plot they use within the show only fuels the fanfic writers for writing more breakup/makeup fic with lots of higher than PG-13 related material and all that good stuff.

In a way, this is actually a good thing. If you like angst, I mean ;D Also, if you're into fic.

Ooh, ooh, also, the optimist inside of me will never fail to wonder if it's just a ploy to get 'em together *coughfinallycough*. Unlikely, but well ;D

I was a little more disappointed in Nick, though like I said in the spoiler thing, mostly because he was so weird and... weird. Unless I totally read into that wrong. But yeah. It was weird. (let me see how many times I can say weird in one paragraph!)
    If whatever they're doing with anything messes with his personality, I don't want it. >:0 I like Nick before he seemed all weird.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh my, I feel like such a bad Love fan :(!

So, last weeks episode had no N/G scenes I take it? Too bad. But what about the week before? Anything worth mentioning?

I'm glad Greg's back to being funny :thumbsup:

And what do I hear about Nick?
    I do hope they won't change his character. Can't really tell whether it's true or not since I haven't seen the episode but I trust you, so ... I'm actually a bit afraid of what will happen to Nick now.

But remember we dealt with possible girlfriends before so maybe this is just another false alarm?

I would have posted earlier but honestly I haven't finished season 9 yet. I'm actually rather disappointed so far and it's not only the lack of N/G scenes. Anyway, loved their intimate moment in Young Man With a Horn :thumbsup: And the way he just invited everyone to breakfast on Greg's behalf in 19 Down. Ah, the Love! And I love all their scenes together in diners or bars. If only there weren't always someone sitting between them ...

14. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I am not too fond of April either. Not only does she have a personality that sucks big time but there is also NO chemistry between her and Nick! Zilch. Nada. None. And I can only speak for myself but nothing can squash my passion for this ship - nothing. Greg and Nick belong together. 'Nuff said!;)

I feel like such a bad Love fan too :alienblush: ...not posting in a long long time...but I have some goodies from last weeks episode, Death and the Maiden:

[​IMG]

Notice how their hands are very close...:)

[​IMG]

Notice how they mirror eachother :adore: and notice how the hands are still firmly placed on the table ...both Nick and Greg are "handtalkers" but they chose only to use the one hand to gesture with...;)

[​IMG]

Notice the hands are still on the table, not having moved...and notice Nick's fingers are actually pointing towards Greg's hand, almost stretching as if to discreetly touch...;)

Am I reading too much into this?

Nah....:)

And yay! for Greg getting more screentime and having some funny dialouge again!:thumbsup:

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Oh no, you're definitely not reading too much into this! Definitely not!!!

Wow, these two are so together. I've noticed that in earlier episodes and stills/clips from season 10, too. They really mimik each other. Isn't that what people who are very close do? And Nick totally wants to be (even) closer to Greg so he tries to show him by not taking his hand away.

Thanks so much for those screencaps!