Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*wanders in nursing her jaw* Having your wisdom teeth taken out is enough to put a girl out of commission... *still tackles everyone* I've missed you guys!

The way they were talking about expecting a lot out of each other made me wonder if they were also hinting at the expectations they have for each other... and the looks they were giving each other showed that there was definitely something else on their minds.

Still, I'm disappointed that Stella's not using Mac's spare room, but I think that she probably did stay there until she found a new apartment. The look they exchanged at the end of the episode makes me think that she was in on Mac's plan to give Hawkes the guest room... not that I'm complaining. There's nothing better than Mac and Stella teaming up to help a friend. Well except for SMACK kisses...

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Smackies!!
    I loved the episode, the talk between Mac and Stella, priceless, I like the fact that he asked her about Sheldon as a father talking with his wife about sth their kid did! lol
    And about the "high expectations" thing, i like the fact he told her is not bad to feel like that, so lets see what happend, I'm just glad the ice between them is finally starting to melt!!

Love ya!!

3. nydmjj2000

nydmjj2000 Victim

It would be interesting to see Stella and Adam in a relationship. What if Stella became pregnate with Adam's baby. Now that would make an enteresting storyline. I always thought Stella would end up with Mac or even Flack. She and Mac have some chemistry together. That would be interesting.

4. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, kids! i haven't been here in a long time! been missing you guys since Law is eating me alive...
    anyway, i've watched the episode 6 and... OMG! now i feel FINALLY back to smacked discussion, since i believe csi ny is FINALLY BACK WITH SMACKED!
    what was that talking, uh!? when i saw....
    they were talking so damn close.... *g* and mac talking to her, opening up to how he treated hawkes differently then he would have with any other because.... the guy was hawkes.... and mac was talking to her as if consulting his wife over his kids (like catu and i were talking on MSN). perfect. i felt the smacked interaction back! i'm feel so happy now. and the whole:
    "i guess we do expect a lot of each other" he states
    "is that bad?" she asks, a bit afraid of the answer.
    "No" OMFG! he says that so sure of himself.....
    i just loved that scene....
    i'm just glad to be back...

take care, smackies! ;)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  5. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I must said i really disagree with you!!!!
    Stella only belongs to Mac and Mac to Stella:)

So happy Smacked is back!! their looks in the last episode were just perfect:)

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!

Last night's episode was great! I loved that scene in the lab where they were talking about how they were worried about Sheldon. I know that a few episodes ago, Stella mentioned she was worried about Flack, but they didn't seem on the same page and there was no real connection. In this scene however, they was so much chemistry :) I think it was the shirt.

[​IMG]

Anyone recognize it now?? :adore: :adore: If I had a cap from the latest episode I'd show you, but I don't :(

Anyway, I'm really hoping for some SMACked soon before I explode :lol: This episode was a good start. Let's hope the writers decide to keep building :)

Talk to you soon. Love ya :D

Axel

P.S.
    Regarding the high expectation thing, I think it was much more revealing than it seemed :adore: I'm not quite sure what it revealed but it was something :)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, i kinda thought the same but i wasn't sure what either!:lol:

8. Queenie

Queenie Witness

So the thread is back again. I must admit that I let out a chuckle when I noticed the thread was locked...again.

I have screencaps!

I knew this shirt was familiar!!
    [​IMG]

I also loooooved these looks they shared. :adore:

[​IMG]

:adore:

[​IMG]

I really loved this conversation they had.
    I've been waiting for something like this for a while now! I hope this will trigger more Smacked scenes for us. :thumbsup:

You better run buddy. :vulcan:

9. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey Family!!

I'm so happy about this episode :thumbsup::thumbsup:, things finally seems to get back on track!!!YAY it was about time to see again the old chemistry between Mac and Stella!!!:adore::adore::adore:

I also loved the chat they had in the lab about Sheldon, there was something there, something 'more' behind what they said ;) let's keep our fingers crossed!!

-----> nydmjj2000

:cardie: *shivers in horror*

the only baby/babies Stella will have are Mac's!!! *daydreams*:luvlove:

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

:hugegrin: <---Me at this thread being open again.
    Can we please try to stop getting this thread closed and locked so much before it reaches a thousand posts?
    I seriously considered ranting about it in the rant thread while it was closed...but I didn't.
    Now to the thread topic.

Good catch, Axel. I didn't even notice the shirt being the same one Stella wore in the season 5 episode "Grounds For Deception". Maybe it was the shirt. The SMACK chemistry did seem to be sneaking back in. But then I think the chemistry between Danny and Lindsay is sneaking back in. :rolleyes:
    So...what do I know?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello all!

As Carolyn says please let's just stop getting the thread locked. I have an idea either open a new thread since Adam /Stella issue is still hot or move it to debate in order to avoid shutting the thread down.

Now, back to SMAC! most of the times SMAC conversations have more than one meanings. Maybe Stella was talking for herself and what Mac sees in her... Did anyone notice some kind of guilt coming out of Stella? maybe it's one of the unseen SMAC moments the reason of the "high expectations" conversation...
    I also love Moma and Papa SMAC! :lol:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I guess someone did not get the memo!:rolleyes: Not a good way to introduce yourself to the MAC/STELLA thread! Keep on topic please we dont want to get "grounded" again.

I got the same feeling that there was some kind of hidden message there. I am still trying too figure out what it was!
    And good Job Axel on the shirt recognition!! I think you noticed the "Green"!!:thumbsup::lol:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Greetings, Smacked fans.
    Sorry, yet again I have been away from this thread for a bit. *Gibbs-slaps self* I recently had two weeks off work and was watching a lot of CSI NY episodes. I watched 'No Good Deed' and I just love that episode so much. First them having coffee together, seeing them outside of work is great, and rare (they're both such workaholics!) plus it means that no one can come in and ruin the Smacked moment - like Lindsay did in PWM, and Hawkes and Danny have done it too, and Don did it in RND - I love Flack, but when he walked in on them (hehe, that sounded unintentionally hot!) I thought 'Damn you, Don, go away!' LOL! Well, in NGD the Smacked moment was ruined by the eyeball-dropping bird, but even that was Smacked - loved Mac's adorable smile and how amused he was when Stella was protesting in Greek. He really seems to light up and smile a lot more when she's around, and he even did that in 'Rain' in s1 which was great because that was the first time we'd seen him joke with anyone. Back to NGD, the coffee scene is great, and their talk in Mac's office re Ella is just pure Smacked gold. Love Stella smile as she leaves, she's touched by Mac's caring for Ella, but saddened by it too, and worried about him. I love when he says 'I needed to hear it from you'.

This 'Don I think I killed Stella' thing sounds VERY interesting. I like the idea someone said that they have a big fight, she storms off an does something irrational/dangerous, basically something she probably shouldn't, something happens and Mac feels terrible.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if he goes after her again, as in GFD because we all know that when it comes to Stella, all Mac's boss-issues/considerations go out the window and he goes running to make things right. He stops being a boss and CSI and does whatever it takes to save/help her. I read that in this last s6 episode, Mac said he treats Hawkes differently, well, he treats Stella even more differently. If anyone else on the team pulled half the stuff Stella has, Mac would be mad/suspend them. I don't just mean things like the Diakos stuff, but stuff like sitting on his desk. No one but Stella can do that! And a similar thing works vice-versa - no one but Mac has ever really stood up to Stella and tried to rein her in like Mac has!
    I watched 'The Thing about Heroes' again recently too, and even though Drew says to Mac 'I enjoyed playing with your crack CSIs' the only one he really played with was Stella, because he knew that was the best way to get to Mac. As Stella herself said 'He's using me to get to Mac', and Drew also taunted Mac about Stella, resulting in Mac giving him a look that could kill. Love how she touches Mac's arm when the team rescue him, too. I also watched Boo, and I noticed in that scene where Mac loses it with that voodoo lady, Stella touches his arm and says his name 'Mac, Mac' when grabs voodoo lady's arm, and how pissy she then is with voodoo lady, and how she says at the end of that scene, 'we're getting out of here' and touches Mac's arm again. Love that she has a calming affect on him, and is anxious to get him out of there. I also watched Officer Blue. Here again we have an example of how Stella is different to the others. I can't see s1 Mac letting anyone except her get away with talking to him the way she did when she came in his office with the reassembled gun! 'In Stella talk it's time to get the bullet out of the horse, Mac' *slams gun down*. I would NEVER talk to my bosses like that no matter how p*ssed I was with him/her. Which shows that even back in s1, they had way more than a boss/employee relationship. Love the end scene where they make up, and he says he wouldn't do the job without her.:adore:
    I haven't seen them, but if she looks mad at him, we could be getting a big fight, which could be followed by 'Don I think I killed Stella' and then 'Second chances' - all sounds rife withpotential Smackedness. I hope we do get a fight, because their fights are so hot, and usually bring them closer and mean more Smacked - like in Officer Blue, Forbidden Fruit (that was when the s5 Smackedness really started) and in GFD. Even if it isn't Mac who says 'Don I think I killed Stella' he will be very concerned and worried about her!

LOL! Debbie, that made me laugh!

Sammy-->
    If there is a fight, that should definitely end the coldness/distance between them, it did in s5, there was so much great and hot and sweet Smacked moments after FF. From what I've read, they're both keeping their emotions very pent up, both seem very isolated, and a fight between them would open the floodgates and force them to open up and reconnect.
    From what I've read Stella's been acting odd and OOC this season, and if she and Mac fight and she goes off and gets in danger, I think it will not only drive Mac to finally realize how messed up she is and reach out to her, but for her to realize how weird she's been acting and finally reach out to him, too. She seems to be keeping everyone at a distance this season (that's what I've interpreted from the snippets I've read), acting a lot like Mac did in s1, and I just hope Mac is the one to break through that wall and save her, because it seems to me she's on a dangerous path at the moment, not physically as with Diakos, but emotionally. As with Diakos, she's at risk of going off the rails, and I hope Mac will be the one to 'save her from herself' as she has done for him in the past, and he did for her in GFD. According to what I've read, Mac has already tried to help Don and Hawkes when they were in trouble, let's hope it's Stella he reaches out to next.
    After all that's gone on in s5, Mac and Stella need each other, desperately, and after he went after her to Greece, I think it's been shown he'd do anything for her. I hope we see that again this season, it would be silly for the writers not to do that, after how they made a big thing about how GFD would bring Mac and Stella even closer than before. I also think that Mac and Stella need to become close again so that they can support each other while helping/supporting their 'children' - the rest of the team. That is what good 'parents' do.

I agree. As I've said, I haven't seen any eps yet, but even from reading snippets of spoilers and reviews, I'm getting the impression of tension not just between them, but between the whole team. I think a fight would really clear the air and bring them closer. Like you, I want that natural easiness and closeness between them again, I don't care if we don't get a big GFD-like moment between them. Just some of those beautiful, natural moments that really shows how close they are. That's something TPTB seem very big on, Melina and Gary too, and it's something TPTB have always returned to as a big part of Mac and Stella's relationship, even when they were dating other people or hiding things from each other or fighting, and I am optimistic that they won't get rid of that. It's always seemed to be an important part of the show.

Love, love, love all the Reasons for Smacked. Here are mine:

32) Because he took her to a dog show and bought her a hotdog.
    33) Because he brought her coffee.
    34) Because she looks out for him with the bosses (and vice versa)
    35) Because she isn't afraid to stand up to him when he steps out of line.
    36) Because he is the only one who dares to fight with Rambo Stella.
    37) Because he wouldn't do the job without her.
    38) Because he checked her out in What You See is What You See
    39) Because she checked him out in Down the Rabbit Hole
    40) Because he gave Drew the Death Glare when he talked about her.
    41) Because in GFD, he was way more bothered by the fact she lied to him than the fact she broke the rules/disobeyed him.
    42) Because she felt absolutely terrible for lying to him.
    43) Because he said he'd take care of the Diakos case (when Diakos was killed) for her, even though he had a lot on his plate already.
    44) Because she hugged him when Angell died.
    45) Because she kissed his cheek in RND
    46) Because she is the only one who can calm him down (and vice versa)
    47) Because he wouldn't get on a plane to go after P., but he would to go after Stella:adore:
    48) Because in Tanglewood he looked like he wanted to kill Sonny when Sonny was making the kissy mouth at Stella.
    49) Because she was the one who helped him reconnect and open up, right from Blink when she reminded him to say 'good morning'
    50) Because she reminded him Claire would always exist in his heart and encouraged him to bond with Reed.
    51) Because he talks to her about Claire.
    52) Because Reed thought she was Claire.
    53) Because they exchange gifts.
    54) Because of coffee-moments.
    55) Because she was jealous of Ella because Mac said he cared about her, even though he didn't mean in a romantic way.
    56) Because even though they went to the party in The Party's Over separately, he called her to tell her he'd be late.
    57) Because they were one of the couples that that magazine poll showed lots of people thought should get together.
    58) Because Melina wrote GFD.
    59) Because their fights are hot. And they always make up after.
    60) Because they both want to find love and want a family.
    61) Because she was jealous of Quinn and worried about her relationship with Mac.

Wow, I thought I only had one or two Reasons, and then I thought of all these!

Welcome to all the newbies! Love that this ship is growing and growing, even with the lack of Smacked this season.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Hello! Crazy SMAC shipper here.... stayed awake till 5 am while youtubing SMAC!

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

OMG!! i love'em all, these are great reason :bolian::bolian:

oh and your post just reminded me of the scene in Blink when he's over the vic's bed, Stella saw him and then left...in its way i found it so SMacked!!!she knew that in that moment he needed to be left alone so she just leave, i LOVED that!!

and welcome to Karlia!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.