I Have A CSI Music question.

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by katpin31791, Aug 6, 2008.

1. jendecastro

jendecastro Civilian

who are you? who who who who.. who are you? who who who who . i really wanna know.. ♪

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

BTW, I just found this website, it's called www.heardontv.com, and it has a ton of songs from various TV shows, plus links to Itunes, Youtube, and Amazon, among other sites.

It looks like it's still fairly new, so there's not a whole lot up there, but in the couple days I've been visiting, the selection has increased dramatically.

3. meligord

meligord Civilian

In the season finale of Crime Scene Investigation, Season 9 Esisode 24, called "All In," what is the song playing at the very end, when Grissom is walking through the woods?

4. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Thats a brilliant site :) Thanks for posting that

5. katalena

katalena Civilian

New here, I have a music question.....CSI:NY episode 601 epilogue.

What is the song that is being played while Sheldon is working on the EDNA sample library? Part of the lyrics are "how long do...do you...do you" "do you think you can stay". I have looked on the internet for everything remotedly associated with those lyrics and come up with nothing.

Thanks in advance!
    Kat

6. Sm00th

Sm00th Civilian

Can anyone tell me the ending song to CSI: NY Season 5, Episode 8 "My name is Mac Taylor"? (I'll post a link at the bottom). The scene is at the VERY END when Mac is talking to some woman.

Here is the link, just skip to the last 1 minute:
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=N0T1XYB6

7. kawaii13

kawaii13 Civilian

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how i can find the music tracks from any of the CSI's, and i dont mean the songs, but the different musics that they often play throughout the episodes. i searched the soundtracks but they only have the songs. Any idea?

8. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Anyone know what the name of the song or instrumental is in Redrum when Henry is processing evidence in the lab and Cath interrupts and tells him to go on a coffee break? If not that's totally fine :) THANKS!

kawaii13: I don't think there's a soundtrack with all the clips & stuff of songs they use on CSI, although I wish there was! I would get on hearditontv.com and type in CSI and search through seasons to see what you can come up with....They have links for youtube, iTunes, amazon, etc if you want to hear or buy the songs. I just bought 'Walk in the Sky' by Bonobo which was on a CSI epi (I so forget which one. Cath was processing rose petals)...Good luck!

9. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

hello everyone!:)
    now sure if its the right place to ask for it, but does anyway know the song being played on the promo of CSI Miami 805 (Bad seed)?

thanks!:thumbsup:

10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oh! AND: I wanna know what the instrumental or whatever they play in 'Bodies in Motion' when the team is walking onto the scene TOGETHER for the first time since they broke up...Anyone know?

Thaaanks in advance :)

11. LVNYfan1113

LVNYfan1113 Dead on Arrival

Hi everone! Can anyone tell me the title of the song played at the last few seconds of CSI: NY's latest general promo? The song was played at the same time as the clip where Mac said "you're a good friend, Stella Bonasera" something like that. The promo also includes clips from 'Pay Up' (Flack's "where's the ambulance" and Mac's "... we always get our man"), 'The Triangle' (Mac, Danny and Sheldon on top of Empire State Building). I think this promo is a little bit different from the other promo last spring although some clips are the same. I've been seeing this promo everytime I watch NCIS on-demand. I watch CSIs live :) Thanks!

12. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Hey there...

I was wondering if anyone knows what's the name/artist of the song played at the beggining of CSI:LV 10x05 (Bloodsport) (the scene of the football game)...

thanks in advance!

13. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I believe it's Blood On My Hands by The Used.

14. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Yeah it is! thanks :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I hope someone can help me in here -- I'm looking for the title and artist of the song that was played during the ending scene of CSI:Miami's episode last night ('Kill Clause' epi 9). Thanx. :)