Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for that. :D

Absolutely! (Sorry, seems to be my favourite word lately! :lol:). I think she portrayed every of the situations in Stealing Home amazingly well. The way she washed Sarah in the morgue. The way she talked to the father, not able to hold back her affection. The interrogation scenes. Her determination to get answers, her story with Sid. Her feelings as she was thinking about home. Many different scenes, many different emotions and all of them amazing and realistic in my eyes.

I liked that as well. I'm glad she didn't just say 'you're right' to Mac but instead showed she has a different opinion as she needs answers and can't just accept the way it is. I agree, it's showing her motivation.

About the Mary Sue thing, I don't really use that word, but when I think about it, in all honesty I have to say there are a couple of persons in CSI:NY that would fit to the description of what a Mary Sue or a Marty Stu (isn't that the male version?) is.

I love that they show scenes of Lindsay in which we get to see her from other sides. Like when she freaked out in All Access. Or when she pushed people aside. She's not perfect and I agree that this is good. It makes her human and people are able to relate to her. I have to admit there are many ways she reacts (and also the way Danny reacts) I can relate to. It makes you feel like their reactions are the ones of 'normal' people and I think watching that on TV is much more enjoyable than only seeing perfect people who can't do a mistake. Also I like that Lindsay can admit when she was wrong, like she did in People With Money, and she doesn't do it in a pissed 'but in fact I was right' kind of way. I also wonder if it's quite easy to convince her. I don't really see her as a stubborn 'I know it better than you' person, which is another thing I like about her a lot.

I like it when she gets to show her Lindsay things. :lol: Man, I love this expression. To me it makes her character unique. She's not 'one in a million', she has different things that make you think 'Ah, that's her'. Like when she does said demonstrations or tells stories. Also I think she is very good with interrogation scenes. She had a couple of ones and all of them are pretty powerful in my eyes. I never saw her making fun of a suspect or anything like that. But she has this look when she interrogates them that I really love. Like 'I'll get my answers, you'll see'- fits to what we said before, that she has this motivation to find out why something happens. And possibly this also fits to her wish to come up with all those facts. To understand things. And this leads me to wonder if this strong wish to understand things also somehow fits to her possibly always having the wish to understand why this murder of her friends happened. As she also asked Stella why not her, why she had luck. Okay, I'm possibly overanalyzing here and looking for continuity. :lol: But well, I think it's part of her; wanting to get answers, for evidence, for motives, for everything. Does that make any sense?

2. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

About washing Sarah in the morgue...I thought that was an amazingly well-done scene, and I wonder if Lindsay insisted on doing that herself -- and if so, why Sid let her. (Because how many times have we seen one of the CSIs washing a body -- on this show, anyway? Doesn't he typically freak out if someone other than him is touching the body?) And yeah, I was talking about this episode with a friend at my place the other day, and turns out we both love the scene where Sid's all puzzled about the scars on Sarah's hands until Lindsay showed him hers :lol: I love the kind of ironic/fond look that came over her face right before she did that; it really indicated that she was missing home, I thought. I liked it because, yeah, it helped add that human element to Lindsay. That, along with All Access made it easy to see her as a fully-rounded person (and at the time I watched AA, I really liked that because I was still pretty much seeing Lindsay as this freakyish super-peppy-nothing-bothers-me chick; it was so good to know that she did have chips on her shoulder).

Oh, I definitely agree about the Mary Sues (Peyton and Angell come to mind)..but hm, who's the Marty Stu (or Gary Stu, that's what I've usually seen the male-Mary-Sue called :p) in CSI: NY? I've usually found that the show is better with making realistically-flawed male characters -- even if they create them in a hurry -- whereas they're not as good at making the hastily-added female characters as realistic.

I love it when they show her doing interrogations -- and we need more of those, btw, haven't seen them since early S5 -- she just radiates this "don't BS me" air that I think comes across very clearly to suspects. Have we ever seen a suspect (or a perp) succeed in pulling one over on her? They usually tell her the truth flat-out; or if they lie, she tends to know it right away, and they tend to look like they know she knows they're lying (here's hoping that made sense :p).

And yeah, I agree that wanting, even needing to know the "why" behind every case, is a big side-effect from her friends' murder...at least, that's definitely the way Anna Belknap was playing it, especially in the last half of Season 2 (in "Stealing Home", and also in "Live or Let Die" a little); but even in recent seasons too. Which made total sense -- I mean, her friends were killed feet away from her, by a guy they'd never met, who chose the diner at random and didn't even rob it after he'd shot them (so far as we know). And then he walked free for over a decade. Lindsay never even got an answer for why her friends had to die, I can see why she told Mac that only knowing she'd done the right thing "wasn't enough for her".

It's also a huge sign of how crappily the Season 3 storyline was written, though, that she apparently walked away from the trial and from Daniel Katums without once thinking to ask him why. We still don't know why Katums shot those girls, presumably Lindsay doesn't either, and she's apparently fine with that -- that's where they broke with continuity in Lindsay's character, and it still infuriates me.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I never thought about that actually that was Sid's job...man, am I a dork. You're perfectly right, I don't remember that any other CSI ever washed a body. I really don't remember such a scene. It was only her who did that so far. It looked like Sid wasn't even around. Danny and Lindsay had a look at Sarah and her injuries and then Danny did something else and Lindsay washed her. Interesting, now I wanna know why she did it and no one else before or after. :lol:

His look was awesome. It was this half smile funny look. :lol: I don't know how to describe it actually. It was a fantastic scene for those two. Also I like that she got to show him she's been doing exactly the same as the girl. She's really been doing some farmer's things I think. I love that! I wonder if her parents have a farm or something and if she was supposed to work there before she decided to be a CSI.

Yes, I loved that. What I love about her are all those different sides. She can be excited, she can be nothing-bothers-me, she can be thoughtful, she can be calm and then freak out. It's a mix and you never know what'll happen next. It's not boring, and that's what I enjoy a lot about her.

To me Mac seems to be like that sometimes. I really love the man, but sometimes he's just too perfect, finds answers too quick and knows too much and even when he's working his own cases, it's perfectly fine. But maybe that's just me and the way I understood this whole Mary Sue thingy. :lol: I still love him though, especially when he shows his emotional side like he did a lot in season 5.

It makes a lot of sense to me. It's true, they don't really try to fool her or talk around the topic and stuff. Usually she gets the answer she wants. I think collecting caps of her interrogations would be interesting. :lol: That look is just too cool. She looks like 'say the truth, you know it's better for you'. It's so awesome, I agree, we need more of those. I want to see her interrogate, together with someone, but even better have an interrogation by her own. Only she and the suspect. The person will have to say the truth really quickly. :guffaw:

Oh, true. Yeah, I also wondered why her family wasn't around. But really, it'd been nice to see her like confront him while she had to testify as she looked at him. Man, that also was a look! She's good with those looks. I'd have been nice if she had asked him why he did it, like she asked Vackner, she even went to the prison to ask him. It'd be cool to see something like that again, to show us her determination again and maybe ask for the reasons.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ok i'm late on The Handler talk but i found this plot on TV.com and just picturing this happening made me laugh hysterically:

"Lily goes undercover as an Irish nanny in order to determine the whereabouts of another Irish nanny who has gone missing and is possibly dead."

haha omg i can picture this being so damn funny.

i've seen the opening credits for The Handler but never saw any clips.

The only clips for MI i've seen are the ones with just Anna never a full ep.

both shows look so good. i'm shocked that money hungry CBS and NBC do not put these out on dvd.

5. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I'm thinking that her family owns a cattle ranch, and that's where she's lived for most of her life -- ranching is kind of central to Montana's economy, I think, so it'd make sense... and plus, she specifically mentioned that rawhide braids were used to make "lassos to herd cattle" (oh, btw, best image in the world, picturing Lindsay with a lasso :lol:). I'm also loving the idea that she used to be into horses (because she mentioned that too), and maybe still is. Not that I want to hear more characters pointing out how Lindsay is from Montana, but I kind of wish the show would focus a little more on that angle of her again. Cliched, yeah, but I found it cute anyway :D

Exactly; Lindsay's relate-ability is a huge part of her charm, or so I've seen...and what I love even more is how easy she is to read -- well, for me, even if not so much for the other characters. Like I can always tell when she's about to freak out, and when she's calm -- and if she's particularly happy or peppy, I can usually guess the reason why; or realize that she's just doing it to mask her true emotions. It's fun, reading her and seeing how what she's feeling influences her interactions with the other characters.

Oh yes, between him and Super Horatio on CSI:Miami, there's definitely some borderline-Gary-Stu-ness there. But the thing is, Mac has flaws -- and characters have been known to call him out for them sometimes (admittedly, this happened a lot more frequently in the earlier seasons than now; but remember when he yelled at Hawkes in S3 about that vic he knew, and then Hawkes retorted that he was letting his own personal biases cloud his judgment? And all the times Stella has fought with him ;)). That's what makes the difference for me with Mac. Lately they've been showing him as almost superhumanly powerful and heroic, but they've acknowledged his more flawed, realistic side lots of times before.

I saw that! (well, the plot synopsis of that episode) I've wanted to know how it played out for ages. I'm so not giving up the search for online "The Handler".

I'm pretty sure "Medical Investigation" is on DVD, because I've seen a few advertisements for it online (whether or not it was NBC that released it, I'm not as sure :shifty:). But seriously, they should have snatched it up to sell on DVD, it was a great series. Maybe they don't put shows on DVD if they've only lasted a season?

Yes! And in fact, the problem with most Mary-Sues in fiction is that the authors (or show-writers or whoever) never even consider that generally, people who are like this all the time might be hiding something, because they want it to come across to the audience that "no, this person really is that awesome and amazing1!1" But the fact is, I think Anna Belknap specifically played it so that it showed that Lindsay's happiness was mostly a front -- understandable, because she did have a dark secret and a dark side, and hello realism. That's what makes her portrayal so refreshing to me. Yeah, I saw Lindsay as a Mary Sue during the first few episodes I watched her in, but that's because I was more looking at her actions, rather than her behaviour...if that makes sense. But that sense of perkiness-being-a-front was always there, I just kind of missed it. I mean, now when I watch those same episodes that I couldn't stand her in before (like "Cool Hunter", for example), I love her in them.

Oh no, I was easily more forgiving of the image Lindsay herself was trying to portray -- yeah, she was new, I could see why she was trying so hard to look perfect. (I didn't like all the perkiness and stuff that much, but if that was all there was I wouldn't have had a huge problem.) A big part of my issue, though, was how everyone else was responding to her: Mac, Stella, Hawkes, etc, and the only character who didn't seem to think she was the greatest thing since sliced bread right away was clearly going to be sleeping with her later on. (In all fairness, though, I saw "Snow Day" and other DL-ish episodes long before I saw "Zoo York" online, so that probably influenced my thought process...I don't know how Danny and Lindsay's first interactions came off to people who've been watching the episodes in order from the beginning.)

I would have liked it so much more if Lindsay had actually had to work to prove herself in order to make the others like her as much as they did, because that's what people do in real life. That's what Hawkes kind of had to do (with both Danny and Flack, anyway), it's what Adam had to do (with Danny). Heck, it's what Eva Rossi on Medical Investigation had to do, and she'd been with that team for a while. And especially since Lindsay came in replacing a presumably-beloved former member of the team, it would have made more sense if she'd had to prove herself too. I expected Danny's reaction to come from other people too -- I mean, Stella seemed pretty close to Aiden, as did Mac. But they both loved her right off the bat, and that's why I'm still calling Mary Sue on Lindsay :lol:

ETA: Sorry, I forgot this the first time -- Hawkes as a Gary Stu! :lol: I've never really considered it that way before, but it's true, he so fits all the requirements. But I guess for me, Hawkes has never really come across that way because he did kind of have to prove himself (at least with Flack -- "Corporate Warriors", and even after that it took them a while to really warm up to each other). And then when he makes mistakes, like not telling Mac about the vic that he knew, or about his ex-girlfriend in "Help", he gets called on it. Then there was "Raising Shane"...again, I'm still crossing my fingers hard I'm wrong :lol: but I can't really picture Lindsay being arrested under suspicion of murder. Not because no one would believe it she's capable of that (no one seriously believed Hawkes was capable of it either); only because I think TPTB wouldn't ever let her star in that kind of storyline (It'd be an interesting one, though! You have to admit that ;) )

Oh, that's easy :p "Dancing with Fishes"; "Boo"; "Buzzkill"; "Wasted". All of them were great episodes for Lindsay, I thought, and highlight the parts of her character that I find most interesting.

(I feel like there are so many episodes which are always battling to make the top-five list, though -- like "All Access" and "Heroes" and "Live or Let Die", or "Murder Sings the Blues" or "Charge of this Post" or "Oedipus Hex" or "Sex, Lies, and Silicone", or "Rush to Judgment"...ooh, and definitely "One Wedding and a Funeral". Argh, this should totally be a top fifteen list instead :lol::lol:)

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, interesting! I definitely need to check that out again. I think it's good to see that they're continuing this. That they make her have all those demonstrations and stuff, even now. They keep that part, which in my eyes is important for her character, in mind and that's good.

Oh, see, those are things I missed because of the dubbing. :lol: Thanks for the information. Now I really want to hear more about that side of her as well. I mean, they often mentioned she's from Montana, it's even her nickname. :lol: The thing with her hands and that she liked horses. Now I have a picture of Lindsay in my head on a horse with a lasso trying to catch cattle. I would love to hear something more of this part of her past. And why she chose to do something completely different than that.

Oh, that's true indeed. I think I need to rewatch the earlier seasons again. I also think that in season 5 though he showed a lot of emotions which I enjoyed a lot as well- it makes him more human. I love that about Mac, when he shows feelings as Gary portrays that very well. But that belongs in another thread, so I better stop now before I get carried away with praising another character in here. :lol: Thanks for explaining the Mary Sue thingy to me, as I had an idea of what it could be (and who could be Mary Sues or Gary Stus), but I didn't really know for sure. Now it makes more sense to me.

Which is why I enjoy them and their interactions so much. It took them a while to get to the point where they are at now and I enjoy that a lot about them- the progress. But I agree. The others' reactions to her would have been interesting to see as well.

Oh, thank you for pointing that out! I already thought I'm the only one imagining her in prison. Or having to do something that would cause trouble for her. That would be an amazingly brilliant storyline to see her in a moment like that! Since I watched Raising Shane I wanted to see her in such a situation as well. I'm happy I'm not the only one. :lol:

8. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i watched the first ep of Medical Investigation last night on youtube. it was a good show i liked the characters. Anna was hysterical i laughed in almost all her scene. my fave scene of hers was when she got the guy from the basement, turn on the lights and all you see is her legs in those heels and the guy staring up at her haha. oh how i wish we could see a scene like that with her again.

oh old determined Lindsay..... where did she go? uh wait she went down the writers' dump when she was just getting really fantastic and had a lot of potential.

i'd like to see Lindsay moments like in "All Access" (i think i got the ep right i haven't watched it in a while). my fave line from her is when she tells Vackner "enough with the dumb ass". that was such a great ep for her. and i will agree that she does give a good evil stare or a determined stare whatever anyone wants to call it.

now that Lindsay seems like a more settled character and there are hopefully no plans for Anna to disappear for a while i think the writers/TPTB could have Lindsay be the determined self again.

there's still a lot of potential in Lindsay as a character.

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

If tptb want to keep reiterating that Lindsay's from Montana, then I really wish they'd do more to show that than just having someone nickname her "Montana" or randomly mention it in connection to what she's doing. I much preferred the way they did it in Season 2: where in "Cool Hunter" she mentioned taking graveline tours, and in "Stealing Home" they showed her rawhide calluses and she was looking at all those pictures of herself playing winter sports. Give us a sense that she's from out of town, either with her clothes or with her connection to a case. Maybe I'm particularly sensitive to the issue because Heartland is another show I watch a lot (don't know if anyone here watches it, though :lol:), and they're really good at emphasizing differences in location, even if sometimes they resort to cliches to do it. Like, Amy Fleming was born and raised on a ranch her whole life, and everything about her screams "country-girl", whereas her older sister Lou spent years in New York City, so she's all about fashion and frustration about rural life, but they don't have to keep saying that she's from New York...it adds interesting dimension. And with Lindsay, especially since she seems to be the only character who's from out of town (well, I think Adam's from Phoenix, Arizona; but they could so work on highlighting that, too :p), it'd be nice to see more of what makes her a country girl as well as what made her move to the city.

I mean, coming back to those pictures from "Stealing Home", it seems like she was really involved in all sorts of activities back in Montana, which doesn't exactly say that she was bored with her life there ... although I guess realistically, she could've just felt like it was time for a change in scenery, so that's why she moved to NYC.

I so badly want to see something like that for Lindsay! It's like my dream storyline for her :lol: Her getting in trouble for once (either at work or with the law), and whether she deserves it or not it'd be the coolest angle to look at her character from. A story like that has amazing potential..and seriously, almost every other character has had one like it (well, Danny in "On the Job", Flack in "Rush to Judgment", Mac in the Clay Dobson drama end of Season 3, Hawkes in "Raising Shane"; even Stella a little in "Grounds for Deception"). I have my suspicions as to why Lindsay hasn't yet *cough*Mary Sue*cough* but still, I cannot believe they haven't tried for this storyline yet :brickwall:

Oh, definitely :D "Wasted" especially is a good one -- it wasn't a Lindsay-centric episode or anything, but it just had quite a few "Lindsay things" in it that, especially the first time I watched it, made me find her awesome. And it was also the first time I really felt like Lindsay wanted badly to be friends with Stella, but didn't know how, if that makes sense.

Lately, I've actually been wondering whether I should trade "Boo" for another good Lindsay ep as my favourite; because I agree, they didn't do nearly as much with it as they could have. I really would've liked them to delve into what's behind Lindsay's fascination with the metaphysical -- she always seems to want to believe that curses and stuff are real, even though she's a scientist and should know better. But Lindsay really was amazing in "Boo" anyway. It was just so her to be so driven to unravel the reality behind the Amityville house legend :lol: That's why it's a favourite for me.

*dies laughing* That scene you're talking about? Honestly my favourite scene in the world right now -- it's the best one I've watched in a non-comedy TV show in a very long time :p See, I can't not watch that and wonder how any show-writer wouldn't take the chance to mine all that comic potential.

I know, I know, I know! *kicks tptb* Every single time she's about to get really fantastic -- and start forming other personal connections -- she goes down that dump. Argh!

Exactly, that "enough with the dumb-ass" moment is still one of my favourites from her. I could so see her leading up to that moment all through the episode, and I love that it was just a regular suspect that made her snap -- because she tends to be a little brutal on all of them ;) Seriously, have we ever seen a perp successfully BS her? That guy in "All Access" is the only one I remember actually trying to, and she practically bit his head off :lol:

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, Wasted! I don't even know why exactly, but I love this episode. She worked with Stella again and that's always nice. I love the moment when she was distracted by the leech (is that the correct translation? I hope that I'm not embarrassing myself again lol).

:lol: :lol: :lol: That scene was brilliant, I love it so much. I already love how she gets her shoes off and runs and locks him in there. But that scene...fantastic! I so need to find a cap of it. I made an icon of her expression though. Here it is.

[​IMG]

I agree, I love this moment. You could really see it boiling inside her and then she exploded like a volcano. I bet the guy was shocked- he didn't see that coming. Even Danny didn't expect it. :lol: I want more of those reactions from Lindsay, please.

Yes. Like maybe there could be a case related to something that has to do with her time in the country again (like in the famous Stealing Home) and she could tell another story. Like of how she grew up on a farm or something like that. Oh, and I like the fact she's been walking around in the rain back in Montana obviously.

Yes. She also was skying obviously and fishing and all that. Showing us those pictures of her was a nice way to show us more about what she's been doing back there. I also wonder who that guy was. One of her brothers? Or a friend? Or whoever?

Me, too!!! That would be a storyline that could show us a different side of her again and we could learn more about her as well. It'd be interesting to see her deal with such a situation. And I also want to see all the others trying to prove she's innocent or right or whatever. Oh, I love the idea!

It's continuity again; she showed this interest in Cool Hunter and again in Boo. I like that! I love how she talked to the mother of the man and the child. It was another interesting and very well done interrogation in my eyes.

:guffaw: Never mess with her! Like I said, they should know they rather say the truth; it's better for them! She's just good with interrogations, no matter if she talks to someone like Gerrard's daughter or to a suspect like this guy from All Access.

12. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

Wow its been awhile since I have been online I have missed out on alot of conversation. I will have to catch up:)

you make such great Icons:):)

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Part of the reason I love this ep so much is because it was Lindsay who did all the scientific work behind the case; whereas Flack and Stella handled the police-side of it, with the interrogations and stuff. And that just seemed to highlight Lindsay so well (it's part of why I'm always a little surprised by the idea that Lindsay's been "relegated" to the lab in recent seasons -- the lab has always been as integral to her character as it's ever been to Hawkes' and Adam's. She just happens to go field-side a lot more in S2 and S4, but she's always been a scientist first. Which makes her interest in things outside the box of science so much cooler). Then it all came together so seamlessly: Lindsay's "I can't put the gun in her hand"; Stella's "I can" :D One of my fave interactions.

Plus, Lindsay doing autopsy on the leeches (yeah, that's the correct translation :)) was fabulous. She really had thing about bugs in Season 2, it was like Grissom all over again :lol:

Ooh, cute Lindsay-icon, btw! That moment from MI made Eva Rossi definitely stand out from the typical press liaison.

They had some really strong scenes in "People with Money" and "Not What it Looks Like" where they went to cliches with Lindsay's wardrobe (with the jean jacket and the button-up flannel shirts), but still managed to emphasize that Lindsay was "country" without having anyone constantly mention it. I have to admit I preferred that to being told that rain walks are a Montana-thing. I mean, it was a nice bit of information to know about Lindsay, that she walks in the rain -- but come on, I take "rain walks" all the time, and I live about as far from Montana (culturally, not literally :p) as you can get. I so wish they'd go back to that, showing Lindsay's origins through clothes and actions and cases. I loved it. Show, don't tell.

Hm, although being fair, that line could've just meant that rain-walks were something Lindsay used to do in Montana, but hadn't done since she moved to New York. That makes sense, right? (Especially since I'm assuming walking in the dark and rain might be a tad safer in Montana than it is in New York City, just generally :shifty:)

I don't know, the interrogation itself in "Boo" kind of flopped for me -- Lindsay's drive to figure out the mystery was much more gripping ...I've considered that maybe that's why the interrogation was a little lame, because she was disappointed. Or shaken. (She seemed really bothered by the girl's skeleton in the suitcase...her thing with mother/daughter cases, maybe.) But definitely, her thing about the occult was what made that episode interesting...and yeah, continuity: I think it showed a good awareness of her character that TPTB had her take the lead. Especially since it kind of seemed like Danny would be the one to lead the case, until that police officer mentioned the "ghost" stories about the Amityville house; then it became all about Lindsay :lol: It's just cool, this drive she seems to have to buy into (or at least, to completely uncover) things that shouldn't scientifically be possible.

When I think about it, this might actually be what plays into a lot of her demonstrations. I noticed how quite a few of them are usually about introducing things that the team didn't know existed (not just being unaware that people existed who were using/doing some particular thing, but actually not existing by the standards of science). Like the beans in Forbidden Fruit that change people's taste-buds, or the gel in "Dancing with Fishes" that makes bad scents smell like vanilla.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, even though I keep on complaining about dubbing (as scenes often come across way different when you don't hear the original voice and don't even get the original text), this scene came across so cool. I loved it as well. They make a great team and this episode showed it once again.

:lol: Yes, who knows, maybe she even knows Grissom and they occasionally chat about what cool bugs they got to see. But really, she had a thing with her bugs indeed. I also think she's the character who met the most of them- the ones to eat, the leeches, the bugs in Necrophilia Americana, the roaches... :lol: Is that another Lindsay-thing?

Thank you! Also to you, BlueRose! I have some more Eva icons. She's one hottie!

Oh, let's say that's our new sentence- show don't tell. Because really, I agree, I like to see things a lot. Her clothes, her hair, her pocketknife, all that stuff somehow can show that she's a country girl. Next time Lucy spits on all her clothes, she should wear something that fits to her being a country girl!

It does make sense because it's actually what I was referring to with my sentence. Not that walking in the rain is typical for being in Montana but that it's another information we got about her- that she liked to run around in the rain. And I agree, it surely was safer (except there were some wild animals around).

:lol: Am I right that in Cool Hunter she told Mac that she believes in science? Not completely obviously. ;) I think it's very interesting. Talking about Boo, apart from the interrogation scene I also liked how she found out about that tree (a white pine or something like that). She knows about trees obviously, which again we could see as a tiny hint to what she's been doing before she came to New York. :lol: Sorry, I'm just really looking at all the small things now as I want to find every single bit of information we got about her so far. And I like how she acted in general in that episode. I know many people didn't like Boo, but I really enjoyed the episode a lot. I watched it a couple of times and still love it! *makes mental note to watch it again*

I bet she has loads of fun with that. :lol: With coming and showing all the new things she found out. Like you said before, it makes one think if maybe she really was a teacher or something like that. Because the way she explains all that stuff with stories or demonstrations would fit to that very well.

15. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Wow this thread has been busy while I'v been gone:)

I have to agree with what you said. I like when we do get to see different sides of Lindsay. When they show Lindsay not Perfect it does make her more human for the show, cause no one is perfect. I like they way she reacts too.
    I have to agree she doesn't seem like a stubborn person at all.

I liked Lindsay interactions with Mac when she started on the show. The other characters did respond well to Lindsay which is one reason why I think she did fit in well. I think the writers wanted Danny to not take to her at first, but we know that did not last for long:):)

I so agree with you I think they way they started is the reason they got to where they are now:):)

I hope we get to see her back in the interrogation room again:):)

I have to agree I wouold love to see an episode where she get in trouble that would make a very intersting episode. I think Anna deserves a Storyline thats just about her cause everyone else has had one in one way or another. I just think that there is so much potential(like you said) for a story like that.

Awsome icon like always:)
    I loved Anna in MI they wrote her character very well and interesting:)

I just finished watching that episode. I have to say I loved Lindsay in that scene I have to say the look and Danny's face you could tell he had not seen that side of lindsay before. I would love to see that side of Lindsay again.

I have to agree that was a great moment for Eva Rossi's character to stand out on the show.

Eva rossi I have to say is one hottie!!

I was watching some episode of MI on Youtube and I see no sign of Lindsay in Eva rossi what so ever. Samething thing with Lindsay no Eva Rossi what so ever. For some reason I cant see Lindsay with Dark hair even though I love Anna with dark hair.