CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by csimania19:
here's the triple CSI crossover promo :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq6Awts4Vgw

Okay, I can't even explain why, but everything about that promo made me really want to watch this entire crossover :lol: We may not get to see much of the other non-Mac/Stella characters (although seeing Ryan in that promo gives me hope), but it does look really good...I think between Mac and Stella, Calleigh, and even Langston they could easily pull it off. Although I wonder why they didn't show Catherine.

I think I saw a brief glimpse of Catherine taking crime scene photos.

^ Oh...I actually thought that was Calleigh :lol: But looking again, I guess it might be Catherine, 'cause her hair has gotten really blonde in recent seasons.

Thanks CSIMania19 for the video:thumbsup: Does anyone know what repeat will be onthis week and anyone have anything on the next new upcoming episode? I believe it has to do with Hawkes financial woes?

Thanks CSIMania19 for the video:thumbsup: Does anyone know what repeat will be onthis week and anyone have anything on the next new upcoming episode? I believe it has to do with Hawkes financial woes?
This week is "The Triangle" from last season. (There's an episode listing over on the right side of the board that lists the last and next episodes for all three series - I update the episode guide every week, so it should usually be up to date with the schedule. :))

This is what I originally posted about 6.06:

6.06 "It Happened To Me"

~ Seems to be a pretty Hawkes-centric episode. We find out that he's been having some trouble. A month ago, he lost everything after he trusted the wrong person. It doesn't clarify what happened, but he had to sell his apartment, and he has no savings left. He's sleeping on friends' couches and begging for overtime. The whole situation has been very rough on him. :(

~ The episode also starts with Hawkes. It appears that he's been working with the Manhattan Parks Medical Unit (I think it refers to this), and he sees a young man with a bloody nose when he's working there in the middle of the night. Hawkes doesn't pay much attention - the guy admits to having a few drinks, and there are people with more serious injuries out there for him to take care of. He suggests that the man go home, get something to eat and sleep it off.

~ Unfortunately for Hawkes, the man dies. He was poisoned. Hawkes doesn't know the name of the woman who was with the victim in the park the night before because he didn't log the incident. He screwed up.

~ Adam (of course *lol*) informs the team of the latest fun trend that seems to be related to their case: sploshing. It involves putting food on a person's body and eating it off - you know, in a sensual way. *cough*

~ It mentions Danny having a cane, so I assume he's walking by 6.06 even if he's not 100% back to normal.

^ Oh...I actually thought that was Calleigh :lol: But looking again, I guess it might be Catherine, 'cause her hair has gotten really blonde in recent seasons.

Well, crap. Now I watched it again and I'm not sure if it's Calleigh or Catherine either. :lol:

This week is "The Triangle" from last season. (There's an episode listing over on the right side of the board that lists the last and next episodes for all three series - I update the episode guide every week, so it should usually be up to date with the schedule. :))

This is what I originally posted about 6.06:
Thank you So much Faylinn! I guess I never paid much attention to the side notes:) ..I need to be more perceptive!

There are a lot of news pics on Belgapicture Stella, Mac and Don
episode Manhattanhedge
Thankyou Messers Fan but for some reason I can not retrieve them:confused:

We can see Calleigh and Catherine, the both
perlnoir I saw them as well:thumbsup:

Here's a pic from Hill Harper's Twitter page:

Caption: "The Super Heroes Hawkes and Adam solving another puzzle . . . another murder. LOL"

adamhawkes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back