Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Anyone know where I can find decent-quality caps featuring episodes with Warrick? I've especially had a lot of trouble finding caps from Season 1.

Also, I've made quite a few sets of textures and would like to post them on deviantart and LJ. How do you get them to be downloadable as a PC Zip drive (the main format for them)?

you can try here, although they don't have much from the earlier seasons.

put all the files you want in a folder and then right click go to send to>compressed(zipped) folder. and then you should be able to upload the zip file.

you can try here, although they don't have much from the earlier seasons.

put all the files you want in a folder and then right click go to send to>compressed(zipped) folder. and then you should be able to upload the zip file.

Thanks :) I tried csi-caps, but they really didn't have much early season stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions for good caps of Warrick?

Does that work for Macs?

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find some screencdaps from the episode Stalker from season 2 of CSI? :confused:

I've been looking everywhere and i cant find a picture of Nick with the bandaid on his head. :(

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find some screencdaps from the episode Stalker from season 2 of CSI? :confused:

I've been looking everywhere and i cant find a picture of Nick with the bandaid on his head. :(

I don't know any place other than what SmokaHauntUs already said. But as a Nick fan I do have quite a few in my collection. :)

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

Susan

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can get good pictures of Nick with his hat and/or vest on? Like a specific site or somewhere with just him?

I'm trying to find a good picture to draw and i'm having trouble. :scream:

Oh btw thanks Blackflag for the Stalker picts! They're perfect! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can find screencaps from CSI 5x2, 'Down the Drain'? I'm especially looking for caps with Warrick. CSI-Caps doesn't seem to have much of Seasons 4 or 5, and the caps at wetpaint were really low-quality. :(

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can find screencaps from CSI 5x2, 'Down the Drain'? I'm especially looking for caps with Warrick. CSI-Caps doesn't seem to have much of Seasons 4 or 5, and the caps at wetpaint were really low-quality. :(

So I was looking for something else when I happened upon these - black-glass.org - Down the Drain.

Susan

Thanks, Susan! I actually ended up on that site via google, and was really surprised to see it working. For some reason, every time I've tried to use it, it's been down.

I have a bunch of new textures up. The preview is here.

Cover2.png

They can be found at my LJ.

Does anyone have any screencaps of fingerprints not matching? I just need the screen that says "no match". I hope that made sense.

Back