Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dragonfly, Feb 15, 2007.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Okay, I will love whoever can do this FOREVER. Pleaase can someone make an animated avatar for me using this video. I want from 3:43 to the end if that's possible. Either 100x100, or 140x140, as long as it fits the Talk CSI requirements to be used.

If it'll be too hard to fit you can cut off the first few seconds and make it start at like, 3:45 instead. :)

2. Micha

Micha Rookie

Has anybody seeb the promo picture of CSI Season 10 (like the link below for season 9). Does anyone know where I can find it??

Season 9 promo picture

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, here's the first thing I submitted to my deviantart page. They are banner textures (sized to 220x75) of things I've scanned:

here's the link

ETA: Here's another film mishap textures - most are 800x600, but one is 220x75.

Icon textures sized to 140x140.

uncut grass textures I had to take pics of my lawn because there were weeds growing due to something the lawn care people put on the yard. I cropped the pics so that only the grass shows. Thought they'd make nice textures. They are 800x600 size.

Various Wallpaper Textures - sized to 800x600

This is all I have for today. :)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  4. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I love the pics of the lawn GNRF, I'm adding that to my textures folder! And the film mishap...I love it!

I'm always looking around for stuff to scan that I can use for my DA page :lol: It's addictive!

5. GregNickRyanFan

Glad you like them. :)

I scan everything from clothing to product boxes. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, I scanned another tissue box pattern and sized it for wallpapers, banners and icons and also added some effects from my programs on to some of them. There are several folders and several files. Might take a bit to download. :)

new textures at my deviant art page.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Added some more stuff to my DA:

Writing Texture - scanned from Christmas card.

pink snowy tree and green/red tree decor textures - also scanned from christmas cards and cropped for textures. The pink one, I also used an effect on in photoshop. :)

Irridescent Cellophane Textures- scanned a piece of irridescene cellophane gift wrapping that I had. Used some effects in Photoshop on it as well.

Flower Texture - Scanned from some kind of product box, can't recall what it was at the moment. :lol: I've had it for a while.

Text with Transparent Background- This can be used as a brush. You should be able to convert it to a brush in both PSP and PS. Should work for all versions. It's in png format. :)

That's all for now. :)

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Wow! You guys have some talent! :)

I was just wondering if anyone could make an avatar of Will dancing to 'Gold Digger' from Glee? Or ANY Dean and Castiel from Supernatural?! Thanks in advance to anyone who does this!

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I would take this request to the misc fan art thread here.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Sorry! My inner fan girl went a little bonkers and went to the wrong thread! *shrinks off*

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

No worries!! you just may get a better response there. Thanks!! :D

12. GregNickRyanFan

I uploaded something else to my deviantart page. It's a blue/white bokeh like light texture. Its something I scanned from the product box of something that I got for Christmas last year. :lol: I kind of forgot I had this one scanned. :lol: Anyway, I sized it for wps, banners and icons (140x140).

Blue/white Bokeh Light Texture.

Here's another texture. I scanned this from a gift card/tag that was on a Christmas gift that I got last year. It's red glitter.

Red Glitter Texture.

Money Textures Scanned from a newspaper article. :)

Pink starry texture - scanned from product box.

Sequins I had some left over from an art project so I glued them to a piece of paper and then scanned them.

Nail Polish Splats WP Textures - I made these with all of my various nail polish colors.

I have more to upload tomorrow, but I think this is all I'm going to do for today. :)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  13. GregNickRyanFan

More things added to my deviantart:

Colorful Chalk Textures Made with scrapbooking chalks. :)

Metallic Lips Texture w/ added effects scanned a scrapbook page and added effects to it. :)

Silver Glittery Star Textures Scanned two different scrapbook papers and added effect to one of them. :)

Soft Heart w/teal bg-Texture Another scanned scrapbook page.

ETA:

Okay, so today it started raining very hard. I had to go outside to check on my dogs. I decided to take my camera out there with me. I took a picture Under The Umbrella. There's also a picture of the patio table umbrella (it is unopened though). They are 800x600 sized. I used some effects on the regular umbrella. And I did this one which is rain falling from a tin roof. Used effect on it too. :)

Chain Length Fence Textures Decided to take a pic of the Chain lenth fence. Added effects to it. 800x600 sized.

There are also three new random textures posted as separate files. :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

I added seven new texture files to my Deviant Art page.

Here's the first one. You can see the others by clicking on the gallery. :)

15. GregNickRyanFan

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009