Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay, I'm gonna watch CSI:NY to see if I can spot the new promo. And please someone put up the preview of Bad Seed.

2. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

Aside from Calleigh, he'll probable be back to do a favor for H sort of needing his expertise, underwater related maybe...

My ideal scene of them together again...
    I'm hoping for a scene where Calleigh gets home from work & we see Eric in the kitchen cooking & then she goes to him, they share a kiss & she ask him "What's for dinner, babe?" ( a girl can dream hehehe...)

Something like that or anything that confirms that they are still together:)

3. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

I hope when he is out of the csis work, we hear calleigh say something like she is going home to him, so its written that they are still a couple but just not working together....a calleigh/eric wedding would be awesome too and all the csis go. :) dreaming i reckon but i can only hope. I also agree with rhee52 - a at home kitchen scene would be fab!

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well see! now we are the point of entry.....some fans like some characters and some storylines and we hiphuggers enjoy this storyline. But does that empley or exclude care/interest in other characters. NO...No hiphugger would disrespect Jesse or Nat because they got an episode of their own. For us as long as we get/got a continue lovestory - we were happy- for many of us we started with our fav. character and then writers made them come together....And hiphuggers were born.

Now writers will still write great episode for the other characters and show will continue BUT what is left for a hiphugger to watch? Fans of Call could go on watching her. Adams fans could go else where.....BUt for us hoping for a couple( Our luck with our characters) with cooking scene and other angles. We are left alone.....in the cold dark reality that is life;):)Me thinks I should have been a writer.:guffaw:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  5. CSIMiamiLover88

In the Uk we have only just see C/E kiss in sink or swim. I'm sooo happy!!!! But now I know that it dosnt last forever???? Please tell me there is a happy ending for the hiphuggers? I want them to get married and have hot babies!! ;)

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

CSIMLover, at this point, we're all kind of in the dark... Hopefully, after next Monday's epi, we'll have some good news for you and for all hiphuggers :thumbsup:!
    Now, can somebody put that new promo on YT, pleaaase :)! I know it'll be posted soon in the main forum, in the 8.05 thread, but it is not there yet :rolleyes:!

7. CSIMiamiLover88

yes please do keep me posted! :D I hope it'll be good news next week!

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  9. CSIMiamiLover88

Hi ajb,

Thanks for that!! I just watched the 8.03 scenes on "tubeland" i guess for now that is better than nothing, i would hate to actually watch them break up. and would love to see some kind of sign that they're back together properly as a couple, not sure i'm gonna be that lucky though. maybe one day eric will be back????????????

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

HI CSIMiamiLover88

That was a topic for your letter if u choose to write one. D&D found the CBS mailbag which should be "open" to all nations.....

In UK...do you have any ideas as to populartity of characters in general....You should have ratings as they do in US? I am doing my own little survey as to which storylines bring in the big crowds ....As you just watched "Sink and Swim" ....did it do well or very well?

AJ

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Hey Aj, looks like we found ourselves a new clan member, just as addicted as both of us :guffaw:!
    CSIMLover, this is cbs's e-mail address, should you want to write and tell them exactly what you think of the current Eric/Adam/hiphugger situation.

cbsmailbag@aol.com

You can always go back a few pages and check what I wrote to them. The more letters they get, the merrier. And I think it's even better if they get them from all over the world ;)!

P.S. Aj, I'll be gone in a few minutes and back again in about 12 hours.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw:NO! sorry dear....Me Thinks that is absolutly impossible...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Have you not notice we are once again down by numbers expect that megaaddicted duo that is you and I?:lol: NO offense to Rhee and Chear and Delkolover and Virgodess and ec4er and La_Llorona and CSIMiamiLover88 and nwolfson22 and Cbelle98 ..hmmm suddenly realized this list could be endless......

By the way .....Are you here later?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  13. CSIMiamiLover88

heehee I am TOTALLY addicted to HIPHUGGERS!! Just new to this forum thing. I am going to email CBS right now!!!! :D
    and yes sink or swim did very well over here - everyone is talking about it. :) I have watched it on youtube about 5000 times.... I happen to like the lie - cal ur crazy, and do you know how many guns i own? you looked out for me i'll look out for you/ ahhhhhh :D :D :D

14. rhee52

rhee52 Hit and Run

none taken:lol: I've been having connection problems the past few days probably due to the bad weather here... Nice to be back though!:)

hello AJ!
    By the way I'm with you with the power of thought thing... Reality would absolutely be so much better:thumbsup:

hello there CSIMiamiLover88!:)

I got mixed feelings about the coming episode. I'm very excited about the E/C moments we'll see... hopefully good ones & not something that will keep us hanging. At the same time I'm kinda sad because after 805 we won't see Eric for the next episodes & with no idea when he'll pop up again:(

15. CSIMiamiLover88

I'm so sad eric is leaving, :( although in the UK we have ages until we see that. i hope once he is gone we do actually hear calleigh say that she misses him, OR that they are still a couple and she cant wait to get home as he is cooking her a lovely meal :D we must keep hoping!!!.....or dreaming?!

hi rhee52 - nice to meet ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.