Omar/Walter: Our Big Guy

mjszud

Captain
Love this guy, thought he deserved a thread of his own! :p

I'm anxious to see what comes of his character (if he stays a lab tech or slides into a CSI spot). So far I'm liking all his qualities, he's funny, smart, get's along with the others, & I don't see any ego which is awesome too. Great start. I could see him being a keeper. :)

Well I'm not too fond of the guy...not yet just because I still have to understand what his role is. Don't get me wrong, but firstly he was supposed to be a cop, than he became a co-worker of Tripp...then he became an art-thefts expert and now??? He's a CSI, like Natalia when she didn't have the gun, as far I know. Yep he's kinda confusing me :confused:

Guess that once I'll know what he is, I'm gonna like him 'cause hey he's funny LOL

From the pictures I've seen of him, he looks nice. :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to see him until november. So is he a lab tech? or a CSI, I've been talking to people and I'm a bit confused to his status on the show.

I'm anxious to see what comes of his character (if he stays a lab tech or slides into a CSI spot). So far I'm liking all his qualities, he's funny, smart, get's along with the others, & I don't see any ego which is awesome too. Great start. I could see him being a keeper. :)

Yep. I'm liking him a lot, too.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. I'd love to see him and Frank working together. I think that'd be hysterical.

And I'm with you CSI-AJ, it would be really fun to see him in a conversation with Horatio. Horatio needs to smile more and dealing with this character could be a start! He is so re-freshing - as are all the new characters.

I'm looking foward to seeing Horatio, heck to seeing all the long-timers, dealing with the different personalities that these new people bring.;)

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. I'd love to see him and Frank working together. I think that'd be hysterical.

And I'm with you CSI-AJ, it would be really fun to see him in a conversation with Horatio. Horatio needs to smile more and dealing with this character could be a start! He is so re-freshing - as are all the new characters.

I'm looking foward to seeing Horatio, heck to seeing all the long-timers, dealing with the different personalities that these new people bring.;)

This is a theory but I have a feeling he'll be a little more subdued around Horatio. Not because he fears the man but as a sign of respect but you never know, he might slip a one liner here and there putting a smile on H:)

I also think his interactions with Frank would be funny. You might say they'll be the show's Odd Couple

I like him! It's actually not a shock to have THREE new characters in one season, because they have made them all likable. AND I loved the interactions between he/Jesse/Ryan tonight. They make for a lot of fun. :)

I love him. They should've made him the new CSI and left out Jesse. :lol: Although I do like the interaction between him and Jesse, it's interesting with the two new characters being friends. It's like, they're being new, together. I dunno, I just like the guy. He's pretty awesome. xD

This is a theory but I have a feeling he'll be a little more subdued around Horatio. Not because he fears the man but as a sign of respect but you never know, he might slip a one liner here and there putting a smile on H:)
I could actually see an interaction much like Adam & Mac's on NY. Walter makes a goofy comment, then H gives him the "look", but then snickers a little. I hope to see something along those lines. Walter's a pretty cool dude. ;)

I could actually see an interaction much like Adam & Mac's on NY. Walter makes a goofy comment, then H gives him the "look", but then snickers a little. I hope to see something along those lines. Walter's a pretty cool dude. ;)

I could so see that too! That's hilarious. I love Mac and Adam's interaction!! I think Walter and H will be a lot like that, now that you mentioned it. ;)

This is good to see. Walter/Omar is really growing on me:thumbsup:

That would be priceless; Walter ribbing Frank and Frank coming back with one of his "Frankisms":guffaw:

I like him! It's actually not a shock to have THREE new characters in one season, because they have made them all likable. AND I loved the interactions between he/Jesse/Ryan tonight. They make for a lot of fun. :)

That was one of my favorite scenes in the last couple of years. Ryan seemed like he finally fit in and Walter is one of those guys that could make one feel that way. It is nice to see them hanging out.:)

I love him. They should've made him the new CSI and left out Jesse. :lol: Although I do like the interaction between him and Jesse, it's interesting with the two new characters being friends. It's like, they're being new, together. I dunno, I just like the guy. He's pretty awesome. xD

I agree. The jury is still out how I feel about Jesse but I love Walter's personality.

I really like Walter too. Both the actor and the writers are doing a great job shaping his character. I loved the interaction between him and Jesse in "In Plane Sight".

And you're right; I hope he sticks around.

I love Walter. I hope he stays around. I loved the interaction between Jesse and Walter in Bolt Action. I also loved that little scene with Walter, Ryan and Jesse walking towards the camera at the end of In Plane Sight. They make a cute trio.
The 3 musketeers...CSI: Miami style. :lol:

I love him. He's so funny, and adds a great bit of loveable humor to the show. I love him and Jesse together... I hope there's more for him. :D

I just wanted to pop in and say I ADORE Walter! He is most definitely my new favorite lab tech (Sorry, Travers!), and I love the little 'bromance' he's got going with Jesse. I hope he stays for a while... and stays a lab tech. I don't think we need any more CSI's, and I think I'll like him better if he has the occasional appearance. It'll make me love him even more.

Back