Omar/Walter: Our Big Guy

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Oct 11, 2009.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Love this guy, thought he deserved a thread of his own! :p

I'm anxious to see what comes of his character (if he stays a lab tech or slides into a CSI spot). So far I'm liking all his qualities, he's funny, smart, get's along with the others, & I don't see any ego which is awesome too. Great start. I could see him being a keeper. :)

2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I'd rather see him as a lab rat. Wonder how he'd be in a conversation with ol Horatio

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I'm not too fond of the guy...not yet just because I still have to understand what his role is. Don't get me wrong, but firstly he was supposed to be a cop, than he became a co-worker of Tripp...then he became an art-thefts expert and now??? He's a CSI, like Natalia when she didn't have the gun, as far I know. Yep he's kinda confusing me :confused:

Guess that once I'll know what he is, I'm gonna like him 'cause hey he's funny LOL

4. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

From the pictures I've seen of him, he looks nice. :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to see him until november. So is he a lab tech? or a CSI, I've been talking to people and I'm a bit confused to his status on the show.

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Yep. I'm liking him a lot, too.

It will be interesting to see where he ends up. I'd love to see him and Frank working together. I think that'd be hysterical.

And I'm with you CSI-AJ, it would be really fun to see him in a conversation with Horatio. Horatio needs to smile more and dealing with this character could be a start! He is so re-freshing - as are all the new characters.

I'm looking foward to seeing Horatio, heck to seeing all the long-timers, dealing with the different personalities that these new people bring.;)

6. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

This is a theory but I have a feeling he'll be a little more subdued around Horatio. Not because he fears the man but as a sign of respect but you never know, he might slip a one liner here and there putting a smile on H:)

I also think his interactions with Frank would be funny. You might say they'll be the show's Odd Couple

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I like him! It's actually not a shock to have THREE new characters in one season, because they have made them all likable. AND I loved the interactions between he/Jesse/Ryan tonight. They make for a lot of fun. :)

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I love him. They should've made him the new CSI and left out Jesse. :lol: Although I do like the interaction between him and Jesse, it's interesting with the two new characters being friends. It's like, they're being new, together. I dunno, I just like the guy. He's pretty awesome. xD

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I could actually see an interaction much like Adam & Mac's on NY. Walter makes a goofy comment, then H gives him the "look", but then snickers a little. I hope to see something along those lines. Walter's a pretty cool dude. ;)

10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I really like Walter too. Both the actor and the writers are doing a great job shaping his character. I loved the interaction between him and Jesse in "In Plane Sight".

And you're right; I hope he sticks around.

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love Walter. I hope he stays around. I loved the interaction between Jesse and Walter in Bolt Action. I also loved that little scene with Walter, Ryan and Jesse walking towards the camera at the end of In Plane Sight. They make a cute trio.
    The 3 musketeers...CSI: Miami style. :lol:

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I love him. He's so funny, and adds a great bit of loveable humor to the show. I love him and Jesse together... I hope there's more for him. :D

15. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I just wanted to pop in and say I ADORE Walter! He is most definitely my new favorite lab tech (Sorry, Travers!), and I love the little 'bromance' he's got going with Jesse. I hope he stays for a while... and stays a lab tech. I don't think we need any more CSI's, and I think I'll like him better if he has the occasional appearance. It'll make me love him even more.