CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
additional casting for 6.09, manhattanhenge:

so adam has a date huh? :p
Apparently so. Yet another thing fed to the hungry black hole of continuity, how surprising.

Plenilunio, i dont reall get what you meant, how is adam going on a date have anything to do with continuity, Adam doesnt have a girlfriend and Stella and Adam both decieded that their one night stand, was just that a one night stand, now i dont think it will be, but him and stella arent dating so he's free do to as he pleases, so i dont see the continuity problem

I agree that Adam is free to do as he pleases, especially since we're supposed to believe it's been several months since he actually were with Stella. Even though i was kind'a hoping for more from the whole storyline. Which we might or might not get to see. I think maybe they are just going to let it be a one night stand, and for the first time actually do what makes sense in the matter... Too bad it was eaten up byt the continuity grudge already, i wish they would wait a little longer. But since there's still 6 episodes, there could still be some interaction between Adam and Stella, that clarifies this whole date thing..
Just my thoughts

Interesting--looks like it will be a really good episode! And it's cool to see Lindsay in action... looks like she's really jumping in there. I can't wait for this one!

I love the preview for 604. I can't wait to see the episode. I am quite glad they're showing us Flack unravelling, it will make it much more believable when we finally see him hit rock bottom!

I don't know if they want to make her a love interest for Hawkes but they are really cute at a couple. Don"t you think so

The promo for 6.04 looks good - I like that they have Lindsay out of the lab but most of all I am looking forward to seeing how Flack's slow unravelling continues (and, on a totally shallow note, more of Eddie in 'dress down' mode :devil: )

Interesting--looks like it will be a really good episode! And it's cool to see Lindsay in action... looks like she's really jumping in there. I can't wait for this one!

I agree its going to be good to see Lindsay in action. We have not seen that side of Lindsay since season 2. Next weeks episode looks good!!

You are beyond awesome, Fay! :D Thank you for doing that.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back