Nick/Greg/Sara--They'll Have to Share

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 17, 2005.

1. _jessica

_jessica Witness

/squee!
    i've just found this thread, and i've gotta say.. i'm surprised there hasn't been more action. (hah! okay, that pun was quite the cheese.)

anywho, can someone PM me the link to this fic that yall were talking about? the nick/sara/greg nc-17 fic?

2. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

if you need it pm me, I'll pass it around, even though, well you know my OPT, but sharing is good.

Kelly

3. _jessica

_jessica Witness

discussion question to make this thread liven up again...

now that one third of our wonderous [not-quite-a]threesome isn't quite... available, what do you think will happen next season? nicky and greggo's reactions?

i think nick will try to shrug it off and tell sara something to the effect of 'as long as you're happy, i'm happy'. and i think greg will be completely gutted, but will hide it and act as though it doesn't bother him.

4. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Maybe it'll become a foursome :devil:

5. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I just found this thread, I should have stopped by earlier ..

Greg + Sara + Nick = HOTT!!

oH and if it was a foursome, it would have to be sara, greg, nick, and warrick ... the fantastic foursome .. mine and my friends idea, we photoshopped a pic and everything!!

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

So, many people still follow this ship? Anyone still write fics, or make vids or art? Just wondering, because this is my second favourite threesome behind Nick/Greg/Grissom. And it's a very, very close second, I tell you. And I really wish there was more out there for it.

And to be honest, I'm surprised there isn't much "Rashomama" stuff in here.

7. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I didn't think there would be many fans of this ship, although myself prefer Nick/Warrick/Sara, I love this one too.

8. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

I'm going to try to revive this thread! :arrr:

I think Nick/Sara/Greg have great chemistry. I have to say they've gotten too familial over the years, but way back.. When Greggy was just a lab rat, I liked this threesome. And I still do if I ignore season 4/5 onwards :D :adore:

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

You don't have to ignore all the seasons after that but the best days of this threesome was in the beginning. I didn't even know someone had made a thread like this. I can't believe this thread ever hibrated. What is everyone's favorite scene or episode for this three?