Ryan/Greg #3 - Welcome to Gutterville! Population: Rising!

Lets get us back out of oblivion!

I dont think this constitutes a spoiler, as its at the side of the page, and probably wont affect this ship in any way....
I see Fishburne is crossing over with the other shows. it wont happen, but wouldnt it be cool if Greg went with him, especially to Miami. And then he could work with Ryan. It would even be good if Langston, in Miami, had to phone the LV lab and he got Ryan to speak to Greg about some parts of the case.
Well, one can dream :)

It would give us some kind of connection which I desperately want to happen. I am not a happy person about the way the crossover is happening.
I was trying to read some old Ryan/Greg fic and things are getting deleted. :scream: We need something to happen for our poor guys!
Anyone know of any new fic out there?

I wrote a Ryan/Greg fic a LONG time ago. I may have to go ahead and pop it up in the fan fic forum for you all to take a look at and see if you want more. :)

There's a Greg/Ryan thread! :eek: For Greg Sanders and Ryan Wolfe! :eek: OMFGSQUEE!!! :eek:

I absolutely love the idea of Greg/Ryan, there's so much that could be done with the two guys. I mean you could have them meet randomly or meet when Ryan goes to Vegas or Greg to Miami on a case the LVM crew are working on! :D

It would give us some kind of connection which I desperately want to happen. I am not a happy person about the way the crossover is happening.

Any kind of connection would be good!

I wrote a Ryan/Greg fic a LONG time ago. I may have to go ahead and pop it up in the fan fic forum for you all to take a look at and see if you want more. :)

Yes, I would definitely have a look at that.

There's a Greg/Ryan thread! :eek: For Greg Sanders and Ryan Wolfe! :eek: OMFGSQUEE!!! :eek:

I absolutely love the idea of Greg/Ryan, there's so much that could be done with the two guys. I mean you could have them meet randomly or meet when Ryan goes to Vegas or Greg to Miami on a case the LVM crew are working on! :D

Welcome, speed.delko! I agree that there is a lot of potential with these 2. I think they would go together really well. :)

yay more Greg/Ryan shippers! I love the idea of these guys together. I am desperate for a phone call even between these guys. Yes - the more fan fic the better! Bring it on.

One of Silhouettes manips to get us in the mood.

Last edited:
Point taken I will remove the manip and post a different one....sorry.

Still by Silhouette

whatineed_bysilhouette.jpg

Oooooh, yummy! :D :adore: Is silhouette on LJ?

I like it when either Greg or Ryan is in a hurting situation and the other comforts them. The first Greg/Ryan fic I read included that :D

The next one included them at a beach in Miami, Ryan had the day off and Greg was on vacation. :drool:

Now I am so going to have to get my slash brain back in gear and write for this pair. That one fic came naturally to me and am going to dig it up here soon. If anyone has any ideas for fics, let me know and I can be more than happy to get them written up for you all to see.

I write a lot of slash pairings and character stories. I can write for this, Speed and practically anything that is Talk CSI. :p

Stalking you? Oh never. LOL

that beach one is no longer on LJ I was so sad when I saw it removed!!! Silhouette should have a LJ but she hasnt been active here or there in quite awhile. I will try and see if I can find her LJ.

Yay for this thread getting active again. We need more material so we can discuss them better!

Kat- no, really?! :( That stinks! :( :( Try to find her :D We need awesome works like hers! :D

I write a lot of slash pairings and character stories. I can write for this, Speed and practically anything that is Talk CSI. :p

Stalking you? Oh never. LOL
Don't you start, I took a whole course in stalking! :guffaw: So if I requested a fic from you, you'd write? :D Crossover? :p

If you requested a fic from me, I would be more than happy to write it hun. :) :) Like I said, I write anything, so the more you let me know in ideas, the better the story will end up being.

Kat: Material to talk about them? Hmmmm.....have you all talked about what would happen if one moved to the others state? I could so see Greg moving to Florida....trying to teach Ryan to surf. That would be so cute to see.

Back