Your top 5 favorite shows!!!

This is hard...

CSI
Bones
One Tree Hill
Spooks

and I really struggle to find a fifth that I really really like. I don't actually watch that much ;) Can I just have sport as a fifth?

Well, since the second season of Heroes has started here, I have to update my list. It now is:

- Medical Investigation
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Heroes
- C.S.I. New York
- Invasion

(It's not that I like Heroes that much more than C.S.I. New York, but those are new episodes and C.S.I. are re-runs):)

Hard to choose (i have 6)

1. CSI NY
2.House m.d
3.Bones
4.Law&Order SVU
5.Criminal Minds
6.NCIS

And i should say there is a tie between House and CSI NY for me. Love 'em both :D

Debbie :D

1. FRIENDS!
2. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
3. One Tree Hill
4. Gossip Girl
5. America's Next Top Model

In no particular order except friends as first :D i love it. you always need a funny show, riight?

mimic, I love all these shows too. :D I have only recently started watching The Colbert Report, as I didn't realize it was on here in the UK until recently. I am now religiously recording them and watching them during the long hiatus between now and Season 4.5 of Battlestar Galactica (2009 *sigh*). I'm also catching up on episodes of The Wire, which I am really enjoying. :)
You, ma'am, have impeccable taste! Yeah, I almost threw my shoe at the TV when it came up 'coming soon.' Liars - 2009 is most definitely *not* soon.

Doctor Who also gets an honorary spot on my list. Once Steven Moffat is at the helm it probably will crack my top five, since I have yet to dislike anything he's written.

1. CSI:NY
2. CSI
3. NCIS
4. M*A*S*H
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (it's my new favorite haha)

I just realized my top 4 are all acronyms... :lol:

A few of my summer favorites ;)

1. In Plain Sight
2. Saving Grace
3. Dog the Bounty Hunter
4. Burn Notice
5. CSI Miami Re-runs (LOL)

:rolleyes:

Back