Your top 5 favorite shows!!!

ericisacutie

Lab Technician
I hope this is ok, I didn't see a post about this yet, but if it doesn't belong feel free to remove it.
I'll start with my tope 5 in order.

1: CSI
2: CSI NY
3: CSI Miami
4 and 5 are a toss up between: American Idol and Hannah Montana! (Montana D/L) :D :lol: :lol:

Feel free to put your choices down, and have fun!

Hmmmm. Do I have enough shows that I actually watch to fill out the list of five? Let's see
1. CSI
2. Blood Ties
3. Entertainment Tonight
4. Jericho (which just got cancelled, so that will have to go off the list)
5. The L Word (have to watch it only on dvd, since I don't get Showtime)

CSI:MIAMI
CSI:NY
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Chris Angel "Mind Freak"
The older episodes of "Charmed", on Diva Station

My all time favourite show is Friends but it is no more so of current shows I watch

CSINY
Soccer AM
Waking The Dead
CSIMiami
CSI:LV

They are probably only the current shows I watch :lol: I can't commit myself to more than that :lol:

All my TV viewage is scheduled around Sky Sports anyway and the English Premier League :p and all this football.

1. ncis- i think the writing is better and the characters are more interesting than other shows
2. csi- will always be in the top 5, but after this season and last ncis tops it for me
3. bones- was interested in it because of david boreanaz (not going to lie :lol:) and it turned out to be a very entertaining show
4. project runway- my favourite (and only) reality show. love tim gun, love the bitchiness of the designers.
5. sex and the city- didnt start watching til it was already over, catch it whenever i can. even went on the tour in new york city :lol: although i can only catch edited episodes :( :p

lets see

1. CSI
2. CSI NY
3. Jericho (sob, but it's gone)
4. Bones
5. Law and Order SVU

these are in no particular order

1.csi-best show ever, its consistently good every episode i could watch it a huindred time and never get tired of it
2.csi:ny-awesome too, this season especially has been fantasticand it has gary sinise, need i say more? i think no.
3.csi:miami- this would have been number 2 if this last season and a half hadn't just sucked royally. it had its good parts but most of it was just lame.
4.veronica mars-amazing, teh acting the scripts, its by far one of the best shows ever in my opinion, too bad it just got cancelled :(
5.supernatural- 2 words, Jensen Ackles.

Back