Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

I like this show

This episode was GREAT!

Anthony LaPaglia is fantastic. He has his wit and his moments and his looks too.
I don't know everyone's names but the team all work together nicely. No one seems 'out of sorts'

and about the episode. I know that Anthony co-wrote it.
Jack didn't give up the idea that the husband killed the wife.
Alex Carter wasn't bad either :devil: I'm a BIG FAN :D
His character was supposed to be 'kinda shady' and Alex did a great job pulling that off.

I have to start watching this show on a regular basis

anyone that has caps of last nights episode please PM me
I'd love to have a couple of Alex :D

hhunter said:
I like this show

This episode was GREAT!

Anthony LaPaglia is fantastic. He has his wit and his moments and his looks too.
I don't know everyone's names but the team all work together nicely. No one seems 'out of sorts'

and about the episode. I know that Anthony co-wrote it.
Jack didn't give up the idea that the husband killed the wife.
Alex Carter wasn't bad either :devil: I'm a BIG FAN :D
His character was supposed to be 'kinda shady' and Alex did a great job pulling that off.

I have to start watching this show on a regular basis

anyone that has caps of last nights episode please PM me
I'd love to have a couple of Alex :D

clap.gif
FANTASTIC.. Alex Carter was awesome, compelling, what a different character he played form his Dt. Vartann on CSI, he he was so good ;) and Jack always had his suspicions about this character from the beginning.. LaPalgia is so virle and so in control, he's fantastic, so the guy killed the wife, so he's get her spot EWWW :(, I was wondering, how that heavy ice-chest washed up on shore so fast.. :eek: the dad was great too, and the whole cast of course.. good job Anthony on your writing skills ;)always riveting!!!

yes good job again Anthony. That was a great episode.

and I'm not sure that is what Allen intentions were, but he did kill his wife because she wasn't going to vote for the drilling project, even though the backer of the project gave her $$$ to finance her campaign. I guess he (Allen) wanted the $$$? I'm not sure he wanted to be a senator. Wasn't he a lawyer anyway?

Yes desertwind Alex played a different character, even from the one's he's done recently. The only similarities are the brooding looks that Vartann had on CSI :)

Big applause, you remember the names.. I never do :( only the main characters.. it, and he were outstanding.. I was thinking of you, cause he was in the whole ep. I loved the part at the end at the funeral, 'you'll never get me" or something to that effect ,and Jack goes "your right" and then walks over to the father and whispers in his ear, and then it ended:eek:

one of the guest stars is Alex Carter, Det. Vartann formerly of CSI..
^^Hmmm...Now I understand why I passed all the ep thinking that that guy rang a bell to me. :lol:

Hey,hhunter if you still want the screencaps I can make them for you.

It was kinda a weird ep,very CSI.
I miss Viv,since Elena is there we barely see her. :(

Hormiga said:

Hey,hhunter if you still want the screencaps I can make them for you.

sure :) :p
PM me with them. I'm a big Alex fan and I would love to have a cap of him on this show. This is a great show. I'm looking forward to Sunday to see another episode.

OK,I'll do it. ;)

btw.Have you realized that the boat was called "Lantana" as the movie starred by Anthony LaPaglia?

Also, I love how Anthony ditches his Australian accent, on 'WOAT' and when' he's on a talk show it's there.. amazing ;)it's my 2nd fav next to CSI and "COLD CASE'also riveting!! your completely drained after watching them back to back..I wished 'WOAT' was still on after CSI :(

I wish it was on after CSI too.
It is a really good show. Does anyone know why they moved it to Sunday?

I think becasue they moved "SHARK" after CSI :(and why did they did that.. call Les Moonves ;)

20.jpg

this scene, I LOVED it too... Allen: "you can't touch me."
Jack: "you're right."
AHH that was great !

thanks again Hormiga for the caps :D

What a different twist, again. a mixed up teenager, not knowing what to do, with her life, a sick grampa, and thinking she had to pose in provacative pics. on the internet, and where it led her, to a scum-bag pedophile type :mad: and her messed up dad, and I loved Jack's comment "get that douche-bag outta here" he's so great... and what happend to his girlfriend, it's never explained where she went? and Sam and her estranged sister.. what went down between them? she really wants nothing to do with her.. wonder why?

Yeah, I thought so too. I thought the episode was going to be about the teenage girl/pedophile and the internet.
but it turned out that she was found and reunited with her dad for a short time. I'm glad he told her that he wasn't well enough to take care of her.

and I don't watch the show often enough to know what happened between Sam and her sister but that seems 'odd' to me... I'm with you desertwind why doesn't she want anything to do with her sister???

Last nights' episode was good too. I like how Sam and Jack interact. Makes you think of 'another couple' from a certain CBS show????

anyway, Sam's sister was awesome. That whole storyline about her being the mother of the sick boy was great. And they kind of tip-toed around who the father was. At first you thought it was the guy she was trying to pay off, but then when he really had NO CLUE of what she was talking about then you figured it was someone else....like his dad.
Ok, so then I went... WHAT? and they you got the idea the child was concieved in a 'not-so-nice' way. Emily did say she was "pretty messed up" when she had the baby. I wonder if she was in denial about how he was concieved.???

I liked this episode. I'm glad I started watching this show

Alright, guys, what do you suggest for the new thread title? We're about to hit 1000. Please post your suggestions in ONE reply, thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back