Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

I heard that Sam's back story was going to be addressed this season. From the end scene it looked as if she was hitting someone over the head with a shovel while they were yelling for her to stop.

Thank's Destiny I'll have to catch this one next summer.. in re-runs.. darn it!! sounds great

Megan930 said:
I heard that Sam's back story was going to be addressed this season. From the end scene it looked as if she was hitting someone over the head with a shovel while they were yelling for her to stop.

She also had some sort of flashbacks while in the apartment. This looks very interesting.

In the apartment she pictured herself in place of the missing woman in the flashes.

Next episodes:

Martin and Samantha head to Arizona to research a missing person's case. Carlos comes to the office looking for Elena

Elena is frantic when her daughter Sofie goes missing, and the team has a full schedule as they must also search for a woman named Jenny.

Happy birthday today, January 31, to Anthony LaPaglia, a.k.a. Jack Malone. He was born 48 years ago in Australia. Also known for his appearances as Daphne's brother, Simon Moon, on Frasier, for the second year of the series Murder One, and several movies including the voice of Boss Skua in Happy Feet.

that Sophie goes missing and then she's murdered! :eek: Horrid I know, totally horrid! But that's what I heard...poor Elena, gah!

WOW, another twist in a great show.. three friends who because of the $$$$ aspect of life.. and "it is the root of all evil" and they all came to such tragic endings. on thing I thought was vague, was the bag of money, found in the motel room of the one friends. how did he get that, and was it his? or the other guys? Jack, such a strong force.. he's so good ;) and the rest as well, I love this show always on top of their game ;)

Last night episode, was to me, one of the most intense riveting ever.. OMG, the guy in denial about his dead wife, and Elena's kidnapped daughter, how she confronted her ex, scum-bag :( the best acting job she's done so far. so calm, cool and collected, I was on the edge of my seat :eek: and Jack/Anthony, I think he's my favorite crime drama actor, (next to WP) awesome, he's so virile and strong & and has his special charisma.. and so in control, and his "Matlock comment" :D he rocks.. great episode ;)

Tonights ep. Anthony LaPaglia is one of the writers for this ep. and one of the guest stars is Alex Carter, Det. Vartann formerly of CSI.. he playa a bad guy, so it should be really good ;)

^^^ I've seen this show a few times on TNT
it's pretty good
I look forward to tonights episode with Alex Carter :D

I LOVE this show! I'm on edge each week! :D
I'm a huge Jack/Sam shipper...they are SO made for eachother! I can't wait for them to finally get them back together...yay! Anybody have any spoilers for tonight's eppy?
Can't wait to see it! Love it, love it, love it!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back