Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio???

Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio

• Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He would look great in tights.They could be color coordinated to match his ties.

ROTFL! I guess the color coordination thing is part of his OCD. Good to know the writers haven't completely forgotten about that. :lol:

I think Ryan would look very cute in tights. :lol: In fact he might be the only one who could really pull it off. I can really picture him in tights.

As far as who shot Horatio, It could've been Valera. What if all those hairstyle changes and going blonde were because she had a thing for H and was trying to impress him? And it didn't work, so she shot him.

Last edited:
As far as who shot Horatio, It could've been Valera. What if all those hairstyle changes and going blonde were because she had a thing for H and was trying to impress him? And it didn't work, so she shot him.

LMAO! Good one! Or it could have been [lab tech] Samantha. Maybe she's trying to frame Ryan cause even though Ryan was a little flirty with her, she realized he really likes Valera more. :lol: So, in jealousy, she shot H and framed Ryan ... you know in a "if I can't have you, no one else can either" way of thinking. :lol:

LMAO! Good one! Or it could have been [lab tech] Samantha. Maybe she's trying to frame Ryan cause even though Ryan was a little flirty with her, she realized he really likes Valera more. :lol: So, in jealousy, she shot H and framed Ryan ... you know in a "if I can't have you, no one else can either" way of thinking. :lol:

:lol:

On the serious though, I've actually changed my mind about who it might be. The more I think about it, the more I think that Kyle is a serious contender. No one seems to think it will be Kyle, and really, he's got the most motive to do it.

Think about it. Julia may not be fond of Horatio, but she has no reason to kill him. That wouldn't really do her any good. Likewise, Saris clearly hates Horatio, but wouldn't the suspsion go right onto him if H got shot? I don't think he has enough reason to kill Horatio.

Now Kyle doesn't have a good reason to shoot his father, but as we've seen on the show, you don't really need one. Kyle's an emotionally scarred, angsty teenager. He was upset with H already. Then Horatio (seemingly) wants to abandon him? I think it could set Kyle overboard.

That being said, I really, really, really don't want it to be him!

Horatio is faking.. I got that feeling once... I can't remember where. Read it somewhere. He's faking. He wants to be considered dead so that he can go after Ron (since Ron wants him dead in the first place). I'm taking a wild guess. Who knows anymore... We'll just have to wait till the season premiere... such a long wait though!!!!!

EDIT: oh, and Ryan didn't do it, of course. I think Horatio had his phone set for a specific time to ring to Ryan with a message. See, Ryan was in on it, somehow, someway (well duh!). Horatio would tell Ryan when the shooting happened. Just so one of his team knew. Ryan wasn't the evil. He was just helping a friend, no matter what. Maybe a little crazy, but it sure fits in with the story line... hmmm... But I still wonder about Kyle... that's a fishy one... but I have no clue on that one.

Last edited:
Horatio is faking.. I got that feeling once... I can't remember where. Read it somewhere. He's faking. He wants to be considered dead so that he can go after Ron (since Ron wants him dead in the first place). I'm taking a wild guess. Who knows anymore... We'll just have to wait till the season premiere... such a long wait though!!!!!

EDIT: oh, and Ryan didn't do it, of course. I think Horatio had his phone set for a specific time to ring to Ryan with a message. See, Ryan was in on it, somehow, someway (well duh!). Horatio would tell Ryan when the shooting happened. Just so one of his team knew. Ryan wasn't the evil. He was just helping a friend, no matter what. Maybe a little crazy, but it sure fits in with the story line... hmmm... But I still wonder about Kyle... that's a fishy one... but I have no clue on that one.

Well, the shooting may have been staged but I think it's safe to say he did get shot. He might have been wearing a vest, but how else would the hole get in his sunglasses? All I'm saying is that he didn't just dramatically fall down. Whether real or not, a gun was aimed and fired at Horatio Caine.

Maddy, who is that with Horatio in your banner? Is that Kyle? I like the quote by the way... its so true. :lol:

There's a spoiler that Jake will be back this season and that's he's been working undercover. There are clues at Horatio's crime scene that leads back to Jake somehow. So, I'm thinking that along with Ryan, Horatio also got Jake to help him set up the shooting since Jake's a pro at undercover operations. :lol:

I think Marisol shot H. She faked her death and expected H to know this, considering her past experiences, but he obviously didn't, and so she thought, "I guess he doesn't know me well enough to figure out that I'm still alive! Damn him!" With that, she shot him out of angst and frustration.

If it's not Marisol, then it's Speed. I still believe Speed staged his death in Lost Son. He showed himself to Delko in season six, but H dismissed this as a hallucination. So just to prove he's still alive, he shot H.

I still believe Speed staged his death in Lost Son. He showed himself to Delko in season six, but H dismissed this as a hallucination. So just to prove he's still alive, he shot H.

:lol: Just to prove he's still alive, he shot him. :lol: I like that! :guffaw:

I think Marisol shot H. She faked her death and expected H to know this, considering her past experiences, but he obviously didn't, and so she thought, "I guess he doesn't know me well enough to figure out that I'm still alive! Damn him!" With that, she shot him out of angst and frustration.

If it's not Marisol, then it's Speed. I still believe Speed staged his death in Lost Son. He showed himself to Delko in season six, but H dismissed this as a hallucination. So just to prove he's still alive, he shot H.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad the second paragraph can't be true! But of course H would not be dead or anything (obviously). And they'd have a lot of catching up to do.

O~~~O O~~~O O~~~O

Maddy, who is that with Horatio in your banner? Is that Kyle? I like the quote by the way... its so true. :lol:

There's a spoiler that Jake will be back this season and that's he's been working undercover. There are clues at Horatio's crime scene that leads back to Jake somehow. So, I'm thinking that along with Ryan, Horatio also got Jake to help him set up the shooting since Jake's a pro at undercover operations. :lol:

It's Kyle, and thank you. It's a screencap from Chain Reaction, when Kyle lies to Horatio about the cellphone.

Back