Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio???

Who Do YOU Think Shot Horatio

• Judge Ratner broke out of prison and done it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've decided I think Clavo Cruz shot H. After all, he's posting here and is therefore still alive. He has come here to taunt us. :lol:

:guffaw:

Well ya know Clavo's Mommy was pretty ticked that Horatio outted the fact that his Daddy was NOT his real Poppy & that Mommy was a big ol' hussy!!!
Revenge anyone?:p

Oooh, good theory! I forgot all about Mommy-Cruz. :lol:

You never can tell with CSI Miami. They brought Raymond back to life, so who says Clavo can't be brought back to life too...

Hell even Speed came back as Eric's hallucination. Maybe Horatio hallucinated that Clavo shot him.:guffaw:

Maybe Horatio hallucinated that Clavo shot him.:guffaw:

I can see that now:

Next, on CSI:Miami- Horatio dreams that Clavo shot him, and wakes up in pool of own urine. :guffaw:

I read the TV guide this week, and while it didn't say who did it, it did say Ryan was involved... thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ryan was probably helping H stage it.

I read the TV guide this week, and while it didn't say who did it, it did say Ryan was involved... thoughts?

Hurray!!!! Because of my last post I've now made 50 posts. Hee hee, now I can have an avatar and banner! And I just can't imagine who's going to be in my Avatar and banner, can you??? :lol:

I just bought that TV Guide today and the way the article read, it really makes you wonder.

^Ryan was probably helping H stage it.

Well, that's what I've been thinking. But in the TV Guide, it seems like they're going out of their way to make us think
Ryan's a baddie.
Oh, I don't know what to think. We're stuck into waiting till September. But, then again, there's Delkolover. Where's those spoilers? :lol:

I think it'd be interesting if Ryan was secretly against H and helping Ron get him. Didn't he say he had an Uncle Ron? Maybe I'm wrong (and I think Uncle Ron made an appearance once and was not Ron Saris), though.

I think I've read/watched one too many conspiracy theory things :lol:

Last edited:
Just wanted to post a quick reminder: When discussing or referencing TVGuide's articles/speculation, it's probably best to include spoiler codes in here for the benefit of those who wish to know zero details/speculations regarding next season, which is why I've added some spoiler codes. Thanks! :)

Ha, racefh853629, I never thought of that. Ron Saris possibly being Uncle Ron? That's an interesting theory and could explain a lot of things. But then, I suppose someone would have found out if he were related to Ryan when searching him up but still, it's a neat possibility.

Just wanted to post a quick reminder: When discussing or referencing TVGuide's articles/speculation, it's probably best to include spoiler codes in here for the benefit of those who wish to know zero details/speculations regarding next season, which is why I've added some spoiler codes. Thanks! :)

Ha, racefh853629, I never thought of that. Ron Saris possibly being Uncle Ron? That's an interesting theory and could explain a lot of things. But then, I suppose someone would have found out if he were related to Ryan when searching him up but still, it's a neat possibility.

Sorry, I didn't know how to do that... and just kinda figured it out lol.

I think that would be an interesting twist. But, would that make H and Ryan kind of related in a way? His son is Ryan's cousin removed or something? :lol:

I just saw most of that Tidal Wave ep the other day where Ryan is on the phone to "Uncle Ron". I somehow got the impression that he was talking to a much older man than Ron Saris. For one thing, Ron Saris would not be calling anyone saying he needs them to come get them cause he's afraid of a tidal wave. For another thing, it seemed like Ryan was having to repeat himself a few times. He said something like "don't move, I'm on my way". Plus wasn't that woman Ryan was with (when he got the call from "Uncle Ron") supposed to be Uncle Ron's wife/fiancee? I personally think the show's writers forgot all about Ryan's family (uncle Ron and a niece).

I like the idea of Ron Siaris(sp?) being Ryan's "Uncle Ron", it would start out an arc for Ryan, we could possibly learn more about his family & himself, & maybe it would explain why TPTB always uses the words it's in your blood when Horatio speaks of Ryan.

Yes, in Tidal Wave, it appeared that Uncle Ron was a bit older & the woman, who I believe was just his neighbor/friend, was older too. However, TPTB could easily move around that little fact.
It'd be cool to see, it'd be a nice & refreshing twist, Ryan being torn between his evil Uncle & his boss, but it's likely just a coincidence. or is it?

It'd be cool to see, it'd be a nice & refreshing twist, Ryan being torn between his evil Uncle & his boss, but it's likely just a coincidence. or is it?
I don't like that plot.It's another "lets jerk Ryan around" plot.Besides, I 've already gotten into my head that Ryan is going to be a hero next season, and that's that !

I agree with you, greatfan. I don't wanna see Ryan struggling between good and evil. I want to see him triumph over evil. I want Ryan to be the superhero! :lol: After all, he'd look really good in tights. tee-hee.

I agree with you, greatfan. I don't wanna see Ryan struggling between good and evil. I want to see him triumph over evil. I want Ryan to be the superhero! :lol: After all, he'd look really good in tights. tee-hee.

He would look great in tights.They could be color coordinated to match his ties.

He would look great in tights.They could be color coordinated to match his ties.

ROTFL! I guess the color coordination thing is part of his OCD. Good to know the writers haven't completely forgotten about that. :lol:

Back