Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Mrs.DelkoWolfe : i really like your Wallpapers :)
Hannah06_95 : i really like your as well :)

loved the idea of this thread... making wallpapers is one of my hobbies! :) (I've made lots of them)

so... here they are:

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs46/f/2009/212/9/b/Who_shot_Sherlock__by_Machii_csi.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs49/f/2009/212/8/a/L_O_V_E_by_Machii_csi.jpg

(if someone could tell me how to upload images to here... I would be grateful- I'm a newbie! :lol:)

And btw, how do I know which category I'm in? (for the challenges)

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Wow! That Greg wallpaper is AWESOME! Just based on that alone, I'd say intermediate category, but if you're still not sure, check out: this thread. I'm not sure if any submissions are being sent at this time (because there is a challenge break happening right now for a whole month) and being that you're new, you might not have the ability to PM anyone yet.

As for uploading here, you can only put attachments here if you're a premium member I think. But, if you want to put icons with IMG codes, you have to have an account with a site like photobucket or imageshack.

I hope that helps to answer your questions. :)

Nice Mrs.DelkoWolfe:bolian:

Another fan-art picture of who else the happy couple
1194018418.gif

MR AND MRS GRISSOM

GregNickRyanFan: you've answered all my questions (thanks!!!)

You're right... there isn't any wallpaper challenges going on, the last one was the "LV: action chalenge" but it's finished.

I'm happy you liked my wallpaper :), I'm going to upload more of them!

and Mrs.DelkoWolfe, I liked yours too :p

Mrs. Sanders, I watch you over on deviantart! You should really show off some of your stuff. Your wallpapers are so amazing :)

I was bored today and made this Melina wall.

Mrs. Sanders, Love the Jorja wall :thumbsup:

Eve, that SMACked wall is absolutely gorgeous!

Here's some wallpapers I made yesterday:

Back