"Time of Your Death" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

I just watch the preview for Time Of Your Death ... IT WAS TOO SHORT!!! :mad: :eek:
I WANTED MORE :rolleyes: ... those previews always frustrate me ;)

Sounds like another interesting episode, anyway. Can't wait to see it.

GrissomFREAK said:
I just watch the preview for Time Of Your Death ... IT WAS TOO SHORT!!! :mad: :eek:
I WANTED MORE :rolleyes: ... those previews always frustrate me ;)

Sounds like another interesting episode, anyway. Can't wait to see it.

They are playing with our nerves :devil: There wasn't any hint in that preview :p

Kiernan Please see the "Help Guide" here in the LV forum reference to "Banners/Signatures Sizes" and please adapt yours accordingly. Thank you.

I heard there was a secondary version of this promo out somewhere - has anyone else seen it? And if so can you PM me the link?

It's just that this episode seems like a major one- like plot lines revealed, and stuff like that, not all humor or whatever- and the promo doesn't show that. It just mainly shows the victim and stuff. I just guess that just frustrates me... I want the episode, not the promo!

There was something in TV Guide that says someone remarks finally on Sara and Grissom, and that they are hot for each other. Also on the Clues - Nick has a bloody scratch on his neck, and his left arm has blood on it, and it also looks like blood on his shirt..... very strange :confused:

Destiny said:
Anthony Caprice: John Michael Higgins

Wayne Jarvis! I love him.

I really hate promos like that one, you can't tell anything about the episode.

Yeah, I heard that Grissom and Sara do something in the next episode....I don't want to give it away though..:devil:

ilovegrissom1 said:
Yeah, I heard that Grissom and Sara do something in the next episode....I don't want to give it away though..:devil:

It's a spoiler thread.... I read that nothing happens. there I gave away what I read. :rolleyes:

ilovegrissom1 said:

Yeah I'm excited about that, hope TPTB didn't cut this scene :rolleyes:

:lol: There is a spoiler warning on the thread there for you can reveal and speculate without worry, its only in threads with out the spoiler warning in the main title that spoilers should be avoided. :)

Back