Tim Speedle & Megan Donner #1 - Just One Kiss...

Wow! Meg and Tim? I would have never considered this back in my C/S days but since I willfully chucked that out of my soul, Timmy's pairing was up for suggestions, so voila! Here I am!

...someone should seriously write some fic... maybe me..?

I know, man! There is pretty much next to no Tim/Megan stories. Hardly even H/M stories, but I never really saw much in that ship but a pissed off Meg and a power hungry H, but that could just be me.

I'll try for it, but don't expect it to soon...

I've started a story, but you all know how slow I am! There might be winter frost in Wisconsin before I finish!

Well.. it is almost September, which means October which means freaking cold winter in Wisconsin which causes frost.. so it's all good. :D

hide.gif

As soon as I get out from under some of these WIPs. :)

So, did Sean suspect that something was going on?

No worries, I'm in fanfic debt up to my ass.

You know, probably not. He looked really clueless in that one pic we saw of him.

I kind of picture Tim being sort of close to him. Sean probably tried to pay attention to him, because he knew Tim needed it. Tim, however, was paying attention to another Donner. :lol:

I think Megan.

I started a fic the other night, but I only have computer access at night, so I don't know how that'll go. Pray my computer is fixed soon.

I think Megan.

I started a fic the other night, but I only have computer access at night, so I don't know how that'll go. Pray my computer is fixed soon.

Gasp!!! You started a fic?!?!?! :eek: Outstanding. I look forward to it. :)

Yeah, I think Megan made the first move, too. She does in the fic I'm "writing." (Using the term, "writing," very loosely, because we know how slow I am.) That brings up a whole lot of questions, too. Was she unfulfilled in her marriage? Was Tim just too attractive to pass up? Did their relationship cause tensions between them on the job?

I have a theory that Horatio at least suspected that something happened between them.

Back