Things I learned on CSI..........

If you're a CSI, in fear of freiendships, never flirt with guys. (weeping willows)

my friend and i did one of these (somehow EVERY game we play relates back to CSI, like word association example: bus *field trip*, hit n run, csi, warrick, nick, sara, cstherine, grissom, greg, CSI!!!, Yo!Bling, GSR, etc) and we had a lot of em one were never let your daughter go withyour ex after a play, hes an abuser!!! sorry, hers (jenny)

That the magnets we put on our refridgerators lose their magnetic properties at aproximately 932 degrees Fahrenheit.

That an incandescent light bulb will melt(not entirely, but lose its original shape) at 920 degrees F and point in the direction of the original source of the flame.

I would have to go with Wojo on this one collecting dna can be fun and rewarding also don't make your girlfriend angry

the episode where the girl was found on the floor was "Bad Words"

Don't point the gun at your foot when your finger is on the trigger- I seriously doubt you'd want to shhot yourself like that kid

When you are remembering you look right, and left when you are creating. Oh yeah, and you can turn a pickle into a light bulb!

There are things far grosser than cleaning the dishwasher at work...even if it hasn't been cleaned in four days
It heplped me get over my fear of spiders
I learned that you can learn things if you open your eyes and observe things

LMAO, I learned something about the direction your eyes go in when you lie. And I used it against my sister. She fessed up.

Back